[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"If you hate islam, ISIS wins."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
What if ISIS uses the public wave of protest against muslims in the Western world for recruiting new fighters? Muslims become frustrated and head to Syria because of the kuffar in Europe.
This is btw how many lefties in Germany respond to people who critisize Islam.
How would you respond to them?
>>
>>69571370
That I do not think highly of people, who would jump at fighting us at the first hint of a provocation, especially if a aggressive and quasi-facist ideology is under critic.
>>
>>69571370
If someone is so primitive that they would respond to criticism with radicalization and violence, then why would I want them anywhere near my family
>>
>>69571370

If they are so easily turned they would never have made good citizens any way.
>>
File: MCCOCAINE.jpg (31 KB, 360x433) Image search: [Google]
MCCOCAINE.jpg
31 KB, 360x433
>implying ISIS are moslems
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMUlTSmNu0c

Reassess that thought
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcIbI1KUzw0

this guy sums it up. german though.
sumed up:if you hate muslims, ISIS wins.
>>
>>69571370
>How dare they show fear for my ideology! They actually think we're violent, murderous barbarians!
>I'm going to prove them right!
>>
>>69571370

>muslims will actually kill us if we don't be nice to them

>hence we should be nice to muslims cause if we aren't then they will kill us

Why the fuck should we tolerate people who would fight for IS being in our society?
>>
Someone needs to post a head severing to redpill this audience
>>
>>69571824
I'll give you $1000 if you can make a Muslim, who prays 5 times a day, say that.
>>
>>69571370
If Muslims are so dangerously sensitive that criticizing their religion absolutely will lead to them blowing people up and cutting heads off, then we need to deport them all and stop taking I'm refugees as a matter of national security.

We're a society of matches. We have no place for powder kegs.
>>
>>69572096
>ISIS WANTS YOU TO PROTECT YOURSELVES, HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID!
>>
>>69571370
The very tenets of Western Culture offends Muslims.
If they're that eager to blow people up at the first sign of offense then they shouldn't be allowed in a Western Country.
>>
>>69571370
what's the problem in that, you lose some criminally malicious sandniggers with german passports, russkies blow them up a week later

if it goes on for long enough, there will be no more sandniggers in your cunt

when turkey happening begins, all those dual nationals who did their conscription service in turkey will go and fight for their kebab cause, most of them never to return, another great substraction of kebab german passport holders

after that cut gibs for german citizens and you shall prosper as never before, shit-tier jobs will once again be manned by hans and otto, they will be paid well because no sandnigger competition
>>
You do realise the leader of IS is a JEW
>>
>>69571370
Kill all muslims and then they are not a problem anymore
>>
>>69571370
>more Muslims will join ISIS
>Killing ISIS anyway
>Fewer Muslims
What's not to like?
>>
>>69571370

muslims were terrorist intolerant fucks long before ISIS existed, thus treating the muzz nicely will not make them better
>>
>>69571824
Next you're going to say they don't put sugar in their porridge.
>>
>>69571370
kill all Muslims
problem fixed
>>
The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.” Both his parents were jewish.

WAS MOSSAD AGENT
>>
File: elliot.jpg (158 KB, 633x621) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
158 KB, 633x621
>>69573417
All i can say you is this of course there are some moslems at ISIS but the LEADER is a fuckin JEW
>>
This argument makes me feel like Muslims are all emotionally unstable girlfriends who will go nuts if you don't devote all your time to her.

That ain't a healthy relationship Islamophiliacs!
>>
People saying isis are jews are carrying the water for islam. Islam is a growing cancer.
>>
>>69574548

fresh from the white house
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2011/10/174971.htm
>>
File: 1459088965472.jpg (89 KB, 803x1181) Image search: [Google]
1459088965472.jpg
89 KB, 803x1181
>>69571370
no one cares about shitskin feelings.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.