[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (1 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1 KB, 126x126
I browsed /pol/ right before I went to the gym. Now I'm back and what is this? The names, the new design - someone give me an update, please!
>>
Don't you know? Hiroyuki sold 4chan to google for 6 billion dollars.
>>
what day is it 2day my man?
>>
ITS ANNODA SHOAH
>>
>>69567995
Be serious, please! What's going on? Where's the hate on Islam/Jews? This board will die soon if it's just a bunch of fags rolling nam.... OH
>>69568013
ITS APRIL 1st
>>
>>69568013
It's shoahrma day, where lettuce and garlic sauce are thanked for putting God on our bread.
>>
It looks the same on mobile
>>
Flags are still legit.
Id's are changed to random names.
Why?
My /polx/ senses are tingling
>>
NIGGERS
>>
>>69567725
Google Material Design. Please be an April Fools joke.
>>
>>69567725
4chan joined google+ thanks to moot.
>>
Fugg I forgot it'd April 1st

That explains it
>>
White is too bright, I fucking hate it
>>
Google bought 4chan.
>>
>>69569622
Fuck off Pajeet
>>
>>69567725
It's a way to distract and shill easier to distract us from uncovering the truth. It's so they can slide us
>>69561405
>>69529588
>>69529016
>>69523361
>>69510289
It goes in descending order from current to first. Don't let the shills get you, they're out in full force.
>>
wtf is this, I'm on a tight shitposting schedule in my shitposting office, worker productivity will decrease thanks to this new layout. shitposting is a big business with lots of money involved, I sincerely hope they are willing to compensate the companies that will loss shitposting revenue.
>>
>>69570051
No need to worry, you are covered by the International Federation of Shitposting Agreement (IFSA) and will be compensated for all losses incurred.
>>
>>69567725
I sincerly hope that is it april fools prank
>>
>>69567725
fool's day prank, i guess?
>>
>>69570051
You are a poor shitposter if you can't adapt, I hope you lose your job so more qualified people take over.
>>
>>69568168
Well done.
>>
>>69570780
Niga confirmed.
>>
>>69571060
F U, Effie!
>>
>>69567725
gook moot sold us to google
>>
>>69570611
Thanks, in my panic I forgot about the IFSA. I hope the IFSA still pursue 4chan for this though

>>69570901
Its hard to get an entire 10x10 room with 30 shitposting station to adapt f a m. Even the best shitposting corporations struggle with mass adaption
>>
>>69569713
why so salty, sally?
>>
>>69567725
I really hope that they get rid of it. Every other thread is a stupid name roll thread. It's like this occurrence coincided with an invasion of 13-year-olds.
>>
>>69571390
POO IN LOO
>>
>>69568168
>This board will die soon if it's just a bunch of fags rolling
newfags don't remember /pol/harbor
>>
Boy, I sure hate niggers
>>
>>69571390
>Austin Floyd

Your name sounds like one of those made up western names the Indian telemarketers choose
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.