[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does pol think of Dr. Michael Scheuer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: drmscheuer.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
drmscheuer.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>Former head of CIA bin laden group, given Clinton 18+ chances to kill bin laden
>Unapologetically names the Jew/Israel
>Has lost jobs for naming the Jew, refuses to stop
>Strict Catholic, Professor at Georgetown
>Married to "Mia" from "Zero Dark Thirty Movie."
>Was going to be Ron Paul's Sec of State
>SUPPORTS TRUMP
Is there a more based American???
Dr. Scheuer names the Jew in a congressional hearing and literally calls "BULLSHIT" on them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
>>
>>69566701
Dr. Scheuer to CNN bimbos on Libya: "You're just carrying the water for Mr. Obama:"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMOtC9zGQHI
>>
Do people really not know he is this man is? From his books, to his speeches, to his news appearances, to his blog, he's literally my favorite American.
And he's 100% behind God Emperor.
>>
File: 1459435302594.png (481 KB, 601x468) Image search: [Google]
1459435302594.png
481 KB, 601x468
I'm pretty sure I saw an interview with him on CNN a few years ago, and he absolutely wrecked this one bitch who tried to step to him. Called her out for, "carrying water for the Obama administration." She lost her shit. Absolutely based as fuck.

Anyone find that clip? I'm on mobile.
>>
Dr. Scheuer: Fareed Zakaria [CNN's Mideastern "expert" knows as much about the Middle East as my chair:"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0VatZhh3pE
>>
>>69567186
I linked to it above mate.
>>
Dr. Scheuer destroy's smirking kike bill Maher on Israel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMbHB8PnXA8
>>
Dr. Scheuer destroys a muslima with an inferiority complex (BTW- he predicted, in detail, the disaster of "Arab Spring," the disaster of Libya, and the rise of ISIS):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLizJsSRygI
>>
REEE! No one here cares about Dr. Scheuer or even knows who he is?
I think I give up. Time for me to migrate to infinity chan, at least until this wave of newfags passes...
>>
His books are must reads.

Really shouldn't be allowed to vote until you've read Imperial Hubris.
>>
File: 1459295255033.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1459295255033.jpg
52 KB, 1024x576
>>69568042

Why he so based tho
>>
REEEE! No one here knows or cares who Dr. Scheuer is? One of the few heroes we have left in America?

Yeah, it's official, the Newfags have taken over. Time to migrate to infinity chan, at least until this wave passes after all the recent press.

The people here right now are not the people I'm used to bantering with. So long, to those who care. Catch you on the flip side.
>>
>>69568300
>Really shouldn't be allowed to vote until you've read Imperial Hubris.
Totally agree. I have that one on audio so I can listen to it every few months on commute to work.
He's been labeled "a racist" now, so Amazon doesn't promote any more of his books.
Trump's foreign policy is literally exactly what Dr. Scheuer has been talking about for years. I really think he might get a place in a Trump cabinet.
>>
What the fug? Am I missing something or is there no longer a way to delete posts? What's going on here?
>>
>>69569093

Why you trying to dlete shit, Shekelberg? Worried you'll get in trouble for posting in a red pill thread?
>>
File: scheuer.jpg (115 KB, 602x351) Image search: [Google]
scheuer.jpg
115 KB, 602x351
>>69566701
>Bullshit. And you don't have to call me professor. You can call me Mike.
Absolutely based.
>>
>>69569755
>hy you trying to dlete shit, Shekelberg? Worried you'll get in trouble for posting in a red pill thread?
Dickhead, was trying to delete thread where I said "is no one responding" bc 3 people responded while I was writing it.
I POSTED this fucking thread-- why would I want to delete it, save for saying "no one was posting" when they did while I was writing it?
Use common fucking sense, dickbag.
>>
>>69571331
>Absolutely based
If you don't know his stuff, you should literally spending the next few days watching his stuff in every spare second. You can't believe how great this man is...
>>
This might be my all-time favorite Dr. Scheuer appearance. On C-span, about 5 different callers complain about the Jews having too much power, destroying the country, etc.. and Scheuer AGREES with them!
He's been blackballed from all the major news channels now, even RT, for speaking out agains the Jews. Every few weeks usually, he calls into a local radio show in VA called "The John Fredicks Show" and they usually put them on Jewtube.
Here is CSPAN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jixt6F_lGCg
>>
>>69571881
I've actually been a fan for a few years. Mainly based on his TV interviews, though.
>>
>>69566701

Great analyst. I enjoyed his books. An essential voice in the debate on the morality, effectiveness and future of US foreign policy.
>>
>>69572990
>I've actually been a fan for a few years. Mainly based on his TV interviews, though.
>>69572990
Get his books, mate. 100% worth it. So honest, even Bin Laden himself recommended them to Americans if they "want to understand why they are losing."

His books have a big following among mudslimes (esp. his Bin Laden Bio) but he's in no way a muzzie sympathizer. There's a CNN interview where he got all kids of shit from the Jews for calling that the West start using carpet bombing vs. ISIS and destroy their access to electric, water, etc..

Let me look for it. Was his final CNN interview. They are torn between having him bc he's literally "always right" (even more so than us) but doesn't hold very "kosher" opinions..
>>
Damn, CNN removed the clip it looks like, but here is some shill site showing the clip and then telling us how awful he is bc he says we need to "fight ISIS the same way we fight the Japanese:"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6w0AN6UUjo
>>
>>69574349
Who the fuck is this autist, repeating himself every five seconds like TYT?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.