[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a muslm who wishes for a Trump presidency anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1458989499827.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1580) Image search: [Google]
1458989499827.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1580
Ask a muslm who wishes for a Trump presidency anything
>>
>>69562470
I am also a muslim who rather have Trump than Hillary because Hillary is completely mindless and blood thirsty when it comes to foreign policy. She is going to start tons of wars, because she is owned by the millitary industry. Trump on the other hand has a healthy mind.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (29 KB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
29 KB, 400x263
>>69562917
The main reason for my support is that he will keep us Muslim in check. Let's be honest Muslim bro, we are fucked up in the head and we need to be quarantined from the rest of the civilised world. We are very prone to hate and destruction. Everything we touch is turned to shit.
>>
>>69563477
Fuck off, maybe your family and those around you, but not the muslims here. Muslim immigrants often don't care about the religion and do all sort of crimes, which is frustrating, but their children are usually religious hardworking people and tax payers. What is degenerate is not islam, but your degenerate secular culture.
>>
>>69562470
This pic is strange. What is it about?
I saved it.
>>
>>69562917
A Hillary Presidency literally means WWIII
>>
>>69565749
A goddess between subhumans.
>>
>>69565749
It's from game of thrones
>>
>>69564944
Islam is degenerate like all other ideologies which rely on the government to enforce their will
>>
>>69564944
See, you are being totally dishonest here. Both of us know that we have an elephant in the room that need to be dealt with here. And the first step is to actually acknowledge that it is there. Muslims are easily brainwashed into jihadism, no matter if they are moderate or fundies. And I'm speaking about the Sunnis here. You can brainwash most of our youths into bursting their entrails anywhere.
>>
File: Screenshots_2016-04-01-12-53-32.png (320 KB, 443x348) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-04-01-12-53-32.png
320 KB, 443x348
>>69565749
>>
File: download.jpg (76 KB, 608x456) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
76 KB, 608x456
>>69565749
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.