[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw no qt german nationalist gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Beate%20Zschäpe.jpg (87 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Beate%20Zschäpe.jpg
87 KB, 700x700
tfw no qt german nationalist gf
>>
nationalism is cringey.
Work on actually achieving something in YOUR life instead of taking pride in the work of others.
>>
>>69559303
You don't understand nationalism, do you?
>>
>>69559303
Do you mean being grateful for the work of others and being concerned of what you leave to the ones coming after you?
>>
>>69559303
a reasonable position.
>>
>>69559154
Do you have anything to trade for it, like a far right red headed cutie with green eyes or something?
>>
>>69559459
good job germany, you outcucked sweden
>>
>>69559303
>Work on actually achieving something in YOUR life instead of taking pride in the work of others.
shut the fuck up. tired of this constant self chastisement you lefty imbeciles espouse.

>society's declining and we as a people have lost our way! nationalism might safe guard us from this
>pssh well hey what have u done with UR life. mind ur own business and be only critical of URSELF thx

what are you dumb motherfuckers doing on a political forum if you don't want to discuss society and political ideologies anyway?

fuck off to reddit
>>
>>69559519
I'm sure there's more chance i'll find one than you'll find a german who loves her people
>>
>>69559746
You can find some, issue is that women are herd animals and thus easily influenced by female consens aswell as whatever the media tells them.

Look up the break down of "the isle" thing where they had a male and a female group. The women forced themselves into complete inaction and permanent discussion because they couldn't reach a consens, nobody would take charge and no media would tell them what to do.

Which funnily enough means that if one could turn the media on large around, women would follow like the bleating sheep they are.

Wait, this might explain why the Welsh love sheep so much, they're basically prettier versions of their women.
>>
>>69559523
Then please explicate to me your definition of nationalism and its merits.
>>
>>69560667
Please explain me the merits of egalitarism, liberalism, relativism and so on. Especially since you will find that countries who induldge in them have no better track record where it comes to longevity and stability than even the worst and most unstable dictatorships. They might last a time but they usually are set on a one way street to destruction.

Meanwhile nationalism within reason leads to social coherence, it gets people invested in a country, gets them to contribute, aswell as defend and have a personal stake in it's continued existence.

Similar to the nuclear family it's one of the main pillars of the very fabric that spawned most of the successfull and advanced nations. Something you guys turn on the head because through the success people slowly turn more liberal and accepting, which you pretend was the cause for the success when all of them are entering a decline shortly after.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.