[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freedom of speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: freespeech.jpg (56 KB, 1000x744) Image search: [Google]
freespeech.jpg
56 KB, 1000x744
Hey /pol/!

I've a work to as school projet, a social study about Freedom of speech.

My first thought abour it was that 4chan is the only place where freedom of speech is kinda respected, so i decided to come here ask you what's your opinion on this subject.
Do you think freedom of speech really exist? Do you feel that it's respected in your country and in the world?
>>
>Do you think freedom of speech really exist?

Not for white people and especially not in western countries
>>
Could you explain why?
>>
>>69558997
no free speach is a myth
>slander is illegal
>saying nigger to a nigger is illegal (racial harassment)
>false testimony is illegal
>making threats to kill illegal
i know you actually shouldn't do most of these but my point's still valid there are some things it's just not legal to say
>>
>>69558997
The US constitution is pretty good for that since basically ,freedom of speech is a god given and guaranteed by the Constitution.It's mere existence protect free speech from man's rule, in theory (that's the whole point of the constitution)
>>
>>69559877
>Todd Carroll
what the fuck is that ?
>>
>>69559528
Just because those things might be illegal doesn't mean they're impossible.
>>
>>69558997
Why is it always the JEWS that are pushing for hate speech Laws?

To find out who rules over you, just ask who keeps flooding your country with illegal invaders.

...and not allowing any into their own.
>>
>>69559528
Its not a myth, you're just taking the phrase literally because you have autism. Free speech just means that you can express ideas without being censored. It doesn't mean every single speech act is legal.
>>
>>69559992
Use + F5, m8
>>
Why do we have names? April fools thing?
>>
>>69560085
unless those ideas are "hate speech" or "racist" then you're locked up
>>
>>69560151
>>69560194
Oh fuck it's true. Fucking april first
Well looks like conversation will be impossible for several hours
>>
>>69560295
Yeah I'm not pretending that Australia has free speech.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.