[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TAX THE RICH, ESPECIALLY TAX 'UP AND COMING' START
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: musk.jpg (94 KB, 970x565) Image search: [Google]
musk.jpg
94 KB, 970x565
>TAX THE RICH, ESPECIALLY TAX 'UP AND COMING' START UPS THAT ARE TRYING TO COMPETE WITH MEGACORPORATIONS

Why does Hernie Sanders hate Tesla so much?

Why do these regressive leftists hate economic and technological production SOOOO fucking much?

Why do they want to tax the poor?

Why are they so brain damaged and retarded?
>>
File: 1447510234787.jpg (246 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
1447510234787.jpg
246 KB, 627x502
>>69558036
>ESPECIALLY TAX 'UP AND COMING' START UPS THAT ARE TRYING TO COMPETE WITH MEGACORPORATIONS
when has he advocated for that?
inb4 berniefag. I'm a Trump supporter.
>>
>>69558036
Elon Musk is the world's biggest welfare queen, we should stop giving him money
>>
>>69558036
When did he say that
>>
An increase in minimum wage is also anti-competition and pro-established megacorps
>>
>>69558227
?
>>
Elon Musk, and Tesla should not only be taxed, but he should pay higher interest on all the subsidies he leeched.
>>
>>69558227
I know he took grants from the department of energy to keep Tesla afloat, but barring that, what other money? And I'm not pretending that his grants were small, but the advancements his co. is making will help keep our auto industry alive as electric cars become more advantageous when the tech gains ground on gas engines. It was either him or piss it away on another Solyndra.
>>
>>69558123
How do you spot a trump supporter? They'll tell you.
>>
>>69558123
>when has he advocated for that?
What do you think TAXING THE RICH does.

Is Tesla not rich, is Elon Musk not rich?

>>69558459
You should be killed thb senpai
>>
In Australia, Our government cut green energy spending to almost $0 because they said wind farms would make people sick.

No joke

They also proceeded to give solar power customers anywhere from 6c to 44c kw/h. So some people pay $100's for their bill and others get a cheque for $100's. Our country is fucked up
>>
>>69558539
Taxing Elon's personal income on a scale more in line with his earnings, should they be as high as you assume, I don't have a problem with. Same goes for the CEO of NBC, ABC, Exxon, GE, etc. I don't agree with damn near anything Bernie says, I'm only asking when he advocated targeting, "startups", in particular.
>>
>>69558459
>>69558480
If Tesla and Elon were not taxed at all.

They would be close to where they are now financially with all these subsidies.
>>
>>69558709
>I don't have a problem with.
Good for you.
You're still wrong.

>I'm only asking when he advocated targeting, "startups", in particular.
He's taxing all corporations and basically EVERYONE, of course it covers start ups as well.

It makes it more difficult for startups to compete with well established firms.

Bernie is corporate fascism.
>>
>>69558812
>ESPECIALLY TAX 'UP AND COMING' START UPS THAT ARE TRYING TO COMPETE WITH MEGACORPORATIONS

I get where you're coming from, but when you headline your thread with this, it implies, at least to me, that Sanders specifically pointed out plans to target startups, to make it harder for them to compete. Increasing corp. tax would impact them, but it's across the board, so that's different than what I thought you were meaning.

>Good for you.
You're still wrong.
we can disagree on that
>>
>>69559395
>that Sanders specifically pointed out plans to target startups
not what I meant
but his policies will actually do that

Increase taxes on a megacorporation they can deal with it most of the time
Increase taxes on an up and coming and they're pretty much screwed.

It's just corporate fascism.
>>
>>69559534
What if someone proposed either an increase in corporate taxes(which I don't support), or maybe ending subsidies for the the giants, like GE, Exxon, etc. (which I do support) but gave protections for startups that have either a value or income under a certain level. How would you receive that?
>>
>>69559836
>or maybe ending subsidies for the the giants, like GE, Exxon, etc. (which I do support) but gave protections for startups that have either a value or income under a certain level. How would you receive that?
Would be much better, especially if the tax protections for startups got their tax rates down to nearly nothing.
I prefer no taxes at all though.
>>
>>69558036
electric cars are absolutely retarded

one barrel of oil equivalent in for one out

hours to charge

expensive as fuck dangerous batteries that explode in a crash

range is poor
>>
>>69560057
>I prefer no taxes at all though.
If I felt like that would increase wages for the middle, I'd be inclined to agree. I'd agree for income tax because that was never meant to be taxed. If you mean corp. tax, I'd prefer they still paid, as was intended for the USA.

I'm sure you know, but our taxes were supposed to be collected from business and capitol gains, and only those two sources. Trading your energy doing labor or plying a trade in an office for hours, was considered a trade, and not meant to be taxed. At least in the minds of the founders.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.