[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
Popular Muslim YouTuber faces backlash from his liberal and muslim audiences after endorsing Trump.

http://youtu.be/p_sKs_Be9F4
>>
Isn't this one of those autistic pick up artists/pranksters/NOT ALL MUSLIMS retards?

Also I assumed it was a facebook post with the poor acting and cliche music in the background but it was the 30th, not even the 31st that it was uploaded on.
>>
I love a man who does his research! MAGA!
>>
>>69557341
KEK april fools, fools
>>
probably an april fools prank
>>
>>69557408
>facebook post

Meant april fools, no idea how that happened. Just woke up 3 minutes ago, though.
>>
>>69557509
>youtube muslim youth found dead with 'palestine' marked on the corpse
>when questioned about possible enemies, his friend 'it was just a prank, bro'
>>
>>69557341
But what if he's serious, and put this up on april fools to see what reaction he would get and then can just say 'was just a prank bro'
>>
>>69557662
He was pretty articulate in his reasonings and even mentioned the corrupt media
>>
>>69557341
April fools
>>
File: FeministLiberalLogic.png (14 KB, 791x108) Image search: [Google]
FeministLiberalLogic.png
14 KB, 791x108
>>69557341
>read through comments
>see pic related
>go to profile
>has twitter profile on it
>go to their twitter
>tfw its a real fucking person who actually thinks like this
>>
i know this muslim guy who wants to be a nigger, and he makes rap music videos that are just bad -- like, fucking memeically bad. i should tell him to him to post it on 4chan
>>
>>69557791
It's a whole channel dedicated to arab stuff and some really forced 'good guy' stuff.

Even if it's an April Fool's Day prank, this should probably give him some insight into exactly what being a trump supporter publicly entails.

But the capacity for double think of some youtube personalities knows no bounds. It could be a 'social experiment' as so many people make these days. And April fools being a legitimate backdoor out of the situation. But I'd have to think he knows certain jokes would only stand to hurt his viewership.

You don't have pro-israel parties hosting 'palestine state' or w/e videos just because april first.
>>
>All those dislikes

kek
>>
Reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuNqNEAIbSA
>>
>>69557341
Even if it is an april fools joke he actually states legit points...
>muslims who don't have anything to hide wouldn't have a problem registering
This, even if it is joke this is an excellent point.
What is the problem? If you are not going to commit any major crimes why would you mind registering?
>>
>>69557890

That person is a troll btw I'm pretty sure it's a pisstake of jessica valenti.
>>
>>69557341

There is no such thing as a based Muslim you fucking faggot.

If the person was based, they wouldn't be Muslim in the first place.

>Hurr durr he's so based
>Worshipping a pedophile warlord who spread terror and war for the shittiest religion
>>
>>69558809
this is how deeply brain washed trump fans are.
>>
>>69557890
It's kind of amazing that to these types of people "WHITE DUDE" is the absolute worst possible insult but I'm the sexist racist just because I exist.
>>
>>69557341
This is the same guy that prank his friend by 'leaving' islam.
>>
>>69559034
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1457053046691.webm
>>
Are you guys retarded? He will come out with a video saying happy april fools day today man lmao, all of his followers are cucks, niggers and other Muslims.
>>
>>69557890
>a true minority
what the fuck does that even mean.
>>
>>69559034
No, that's how brainwashed Europe is. It's what happens when you're raised from infancy to worship the state.
>>
>>69557341
PAID SHILL by the Trump campaign. You can literally see it on his face. Also how is he a Muslim again? His skin is white as fuck.
>>
>>69557341
he did a pretty fucking shit job of explaining himself honestly
>>
>>69559432
>how is he muslim?
Look at his past videos. The guy is pretty muslim. But hardcore westernized muslim where he spends 90% of his time making 'nice people' videos.
>>
>>69559624
>forced tripcode
Yo.. that's going too far, April Fool's. Now it feels subversive.
>>
For an april fools to be released 2 days before april, I'm not so sure.
>>
File: Jamaal-Uddin-1jpg.jpg (50 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Jamaal-Uddin-1jpg.jpg
50 KB, 615x409
>>69559432
le muslims are a race meme
>>
>>69557772
He wasn't articulate at all. Every point he made about Trump was generalized and without explanation of what that thing actually was or did.
>>
>>69559034
This is how many Europeans think. If you have nothing to fear, you should be able to consent for the police to do anything they like
>>
Wouldn't he be flown out of the country if Trump got elected?
>>
>>69557509
>>69557481

Muslims don't celebrate pagan rituals based around lying to eachother. It is sinful and a large minority muslims consider celebrating april fools as apostacy. And the large majority at least consider it sinful to take part.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.