[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are russians so bad mannered in online games? They rarely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 3otxuf[1].jpg (68 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
3otxuf[1].jpg
68 KB, 625x468
Why are russians so bad mannered in online games?

They rarely seem to speak english (or they just refuse to), they are rude, have no respect for rules, and everyone who speaks english is american.
>>
Every Eastern European has bad manners in video games and don't even speak english.
>>
>>69556954
Every server has a shit county in it. It's New Zealanders here.
>>
File: vatnikbuttrage[1].jpg (37 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
vatnikbuttrage[1].jpg
37 KB, 604x483
Just bad at video games in general and butthurt over living in a 3rd world shithole.

There are some rare exceptions though.
>>
>>69557145
Says a citizen of the butthurt belt.
>>
>>69557108
lol asif, kiwis are a plenty on cs go but like russians/non-english speaking 300+ping gooks are fucken everywhere
>>
>>69556954
Because fuck you, that's why.
>>
>be turd world pinoy gamer
>play in aus servers cause aus are noob players
>get higher ping to match my penis
>300 ping
>300 micrometre penis
>feed all game
>put tank in a mall
>put tank in a mall
>bobo
>>
File: 8363544.jpg (54 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
8363544.jpg
54 KB, 600x420
>Oh time to rek some noobs
>"Sup team"
>"coльнaя дopoжкa"
>>
Nobody beats the gooks in online games. It's literally like playing a retarded, gobbly gook spewing, computer that can't do anythingn right and shutter steps through the entire map
>>
>>>/v/
>>>/int/
>>
>>69557145
>They rarely seem to speak english
Long story short they want you to learn Russian. They don't differentiate foreigners just like americans assume posters on blue bords without flags to be yuropoor they see them as burgers.
>butthurt over living in a 3rd world shithole
That's not it, they butthurt over their exceptionalism not being recognized or leading anywhere else but pariah state. Russia is just a weird crossbreed between a poor man's USA and North Korea.
>>
>>69557145
Post the girl or gtfo
>>
Spics , Italians , French are the same they absolutely refuse to use englis and even some your fellow Hungarians and my countryman too.
People with sub 80 iq thats all.
>>
>>69556954
why yuroos so bad mannered in online games?

They rarely seem to speak russian (or they just refuse to), they are rude, have no respect for rules, and everyone who sound slav is russian
>>
>>69558430
Except I only play on EU east and west servers, never on russian.
>>
>>69557108
hey woah stuff you
>>
>>69556954
>not playing on eu west server

now why would you do that in the first place?
>>
At least you don't get to play with subhuman Peruvians.

They are the cancer killing online games, even Brazilians aren't as bad.
>>
What the hell is wrong with the format of this thread
>>
>>69556954
IDI NAHUI CYKA EBLAN EBANII
>>
>>69559673
Hah, I knew you Mexicans were alright, but stay stay down there, don't come here.
>>
>>69556954
>Russian

There's your problem
>>
>online games
pleb asking why are there so many plebeians in public bathhouse
>>
>>69560513
>Velasquez
Looks like you need to head down there too
>>
>>69556954
Most of the cheaters in games are Russian, I have found.
I think it's just a cultural thing, which sees "winning" as the ultimate goal even though to "win" by cheating isn't actually to win.
>>
>>69556954
Hey shut the fuck up comrade.
>>
>>69557838
Flick off, Jacqueline
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
>>
>>69563382
This.
>>
Fucking ruskies
>>
>>69557108
suck ma dick
>>
>>69556954

same answer to the question
>why don't russians queue on russian servers where everybody speaks the same language?

because russians hate russians for being russians. they know they're fucked in their heads so the russian that think of themselves as "better" queue on west european servers to escape their shitty countrymen.
bad thing they all suffer from "I AM BEST XAXAXA" condition and therefor everyone plays on west european servers
>>
>>69559789
:^)
>>
>>69556954
Russians are as good as anyone else on the games I play. DCS World and Tibia. I could even say they're better mannered than your average players. They tend to be brutal and sadistic killing machines, though.

Mexicans are the real shitkickers. They refuse to learn or speak english, band together in their little gangs to ruin everyone else's game and generally shit all over everything. Team fights frequently turn into "mexicans vs everyone else" fights. Fucking teamkillers.

Увaжaть
>>
>>69559673
BUILD
WALL
PACO

BWP
>>
>>69556954

you have to go /b/ack
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.