[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I believe in Thomas Jefferson's saying that "Here in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
I believe in Thomas Jefferson's saying that "Here in we will follow the Truth, no matter where it may lead."

As of late there have been threads on /pol/ every so often asking whether the Founding Fathers of USA were prudent rebels or whether they were rebelious traitors to the British crown. Whether the the Colonists we're oppressed by British tyranny, or there was no British tyranny.

Can we get another one of those threads?
>>
I wonder what they would think of current day America.
>>
I'm so fucking stoned right now man.
>>
>>69556761

Fuck the crown
>>
>>69556789
They'd be disgusted and try to start another revolution. If only due to the size of the government.
>>
>>69556789

Mosy likely proud that its a super power but angry at the culture and degenerancy.
>>
>>69556761

Why can't some be both? Some were true believers in limited, local government. Others saw an opportunity to gain power for themselves.

Jefferson obviously believed in liberty. Alexander Hamilton and some of his friends just wanted power.
>>
>>69556761
They rebelled because they were being taxed but not given representation in the British parliament. They weren't being oppressed, just treated quite unfairly.
>>
>>69557031
>angry at the culture and degenerancy.

Not likely. "Common Law" wives were common. Ben Franklin supposedly slept with half of the women in Paris.

>But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. Thomas Jefferson
>>
>>69556761
The revolution was organised by kikes and freemasons as the jews new they could use the US as a way of spreading degeneracy and slaughtering Europeans (which they did) often ritually and insidiously (German americans slaughtering germans only removed by a generation for example).

The revolution itself was a bloody civil war Americans did not wake up one day " not british" it was brother vs brother. Tge actual justifications were philosophically justified but tenuous in context: Brits in the mainland paid 5 x more tax and most people could not vote.

But yeah, jews. Hence why france bankrupted itself to make sure it happened followed by liberal cancer in revolution and attempted conquest of Europe and slaughter until waterloo in the year immediately after.

As a white man when you watch war and peace on TV i guantee you seeing Europeans slay each other will get you down.
>>
>>69557127

An alternative theory is that the British started demanding payment in gold for debts because the colonies, which used paper money, kept printing so much that their money was borderline hyper inflating. But the colonies had very little gold, and that demand sent them into a deep depression, which stoked anger. But "no taxation without representation" made a better rallying cry.
>>
>>69556761

The colonists had it pretty cushy and was taxed the least..it was just they no longer believed in the crown as they was so far away and gained a sense of us vs them rather than us...and the founding fathers used that vibe to attain power

for the best desu...the yanks have done well for themselves.
>>
>>69556761
They were traitors with a cause, Washington's gripe was that he was a colonial officer and could never be commissioned as a British officer and climb the social ranks as one did back then, that's all that mattered to them, status.
He was never going to wear the santa claus outfit and be a lord, no matter how good he was or what he did for the empire.
>>
>>69557632

Plus, Washington was pretty directly involved in causing the French and Indian War, so that would not have sat well with the British if they found out.
>>
Good article on the background of the American Revolution from a unique perspective:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2007/07/gary-north/shorn-on-the-4th-of-july/
>>
>>69556761
I've just read the federalist, they made a pretty strong case against the confederation tbqh

Still I don't know if its arguments are still relevant today, I smirked quite a lot at some chapters that were really naive
>>
>>69556789
Thomas Jefferson would be disgraced the country became such a shithole. America was really meant to be new Europe. It was meant to strip Europeans of their nationality by having them adopt a new one in which they could mold and change their identities to something greater. But as you know the parasites fucked it all up.
>>
File: unbearabble.jpg (2 MB, 1401x2101) Image search: [Google]
unbearabble.jpg
2 MB, 1401x2101
>>69556761

The founding of America was effectively Englands "Vietnam".
Small group of highly motivated rebels supported in every way by Englands biggest rival (France).
>>
A band of greedy hooligans took advantage of the mentally unstable king George who was more invested in India and France

Sad
>>
>>69557031
I doubt they'd be proud we're a super power.
>>
>>69558550
The Jews Or the blacks?
>>
>>69558934
Both
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.