[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEUTSCHLAND, what have you become? https://www.youtube.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Germanistan.jpg (26 KB, 834x351) Image search: [Google]
Germanistan.jpg
26 KB, 834x351
DEUTSCHLAND, what have you become?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
>>
File: pk1wrlhiu2mr_t.jpg (16 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
pk1wrlhiu2mr_t.jpg
16 KB, 300x169
>>69555214
>>
>>69555289
>You aren't people, you're just the past
Pizdets. Fucking leftists never change.
>>
File: rapefugees.jpg (274 KB, 798x532) Image search: [Google]
rapefugees.jpg
274 KB, 798x532
>>69555214
i'ts funny how butthurt everyone is because of this video, as that is exactly what böhmermann intended.
>>
>>69555214
Is this a piss take? I'm really confused here, it honestly feels like they're having a go at leftie twats.
>>
>>69555214
I love this bit in the video with the mud and the jew so much. As much as the little girl saying "it's perfectly legal to do what the rapefugees do". It's a satire not even the author realized

>>69555610
Pretty sure his intension where ratings and views by feeding the unwarranted sense of superiority that is the core of progressivism
>>
>>69555727
*moral superiority
>>
>>69555610
>fucking Trabants everywhere

It's like a wet dream for me.
>>
>>69555214
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>69555214
Poe's law the video
>>
>We are proud of not being proud

Doublethinking much.

>Freedom of speech but not your ideas
>Not with my body but with your money
>We reject the terror instilled by the right but we will terrorize you with Hitler imagery.

Fuck us, we are doomed beyond help if this continues one more generation.
>>
>>69555614

I think it's message is clear and succinct, while also poking fun lightly at the left.
>>
>>69559381

>FUCK YOU HATEFUL RACIST BIGOTS WHO WANT TO LIVE IN YOUR OWN ETHNIC MANNER, YOU SHOULD FUCKING DIE AND WE WILL KILL YOU FOR DOING THAT! EVERYONE SHOULD BE FREE TO LIVE AS THEY PLEASE, ESPECIALLY IF THEY AREN'T YOU!

It's a little confusing to keep up with their ideology sometimes.
>>
>>69555214
And what most suprises me is that there are germans who aren't proud of themselves in the comment and just think "national pride" is stupid

Dig German's grave now...
>>
>>69555214
Did they really use the raving hitler meme is that video?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.