[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (261 KB, 630x287) Image search: [Google]
image.png
261 KB, 630x287
Tell me /pol/

What is your fix for racial hatred and bad race relations?

What is your overall view on race? Is it reasonable in your mind that races differ, not only in looks? If so, how?

Does the historical oppressing of blacks have anything to do with their current state, or do ethic groups tend to self-segregate? Is it possible with very rigorous surveillance and assimilation to create a well-working, prosperous multicultural society?
>>
>>69555014
Read Rushton, Race, Evolution and Behavior
>>
>>69555014
There have been races who have had to deal with oppression far wider and more harsh than blacks, yet have succeeded in leaps and bounds.

Look at the Japs. Firebombed and nuked them to shit and now look at them.
>>
>>69555014
Solution to all of those: smash the kikes.

I think we'll be blown away at how simple and peaceful the solutions to these problems become in the absence of our ancient friends.
>>
>>69555219
but how
>>
>>69555014

It would be better if they just left. I mean, they all hate white people. White people hate them. Why don't they just leave? White people are the minority on the planet. Plenty of countries for them to go where we would simply get murdered for being white or not a muslim.

Why are they here in the first place? I say cut off all welfare and then let's see how long they want to stay.
>>
>>69555014
Ok shillbot here's your answer: physically remove all non whites from my country. Race relations would improve dramatically.
>>
>>69555279
Stay alive and stay well. They have never failed to dig their own graves.
>>
>>69555014
Genocide.
>>
>>69555518
They've never failed to slip away and start over again either.
>>
>>69555014
They all need to fuck and get it over with. Racism is underlined by sexual tension. Ask any Deep South redneck if they'd fuck Jada Fire or Eva Angelina
>>
I'm not Black. But I am a WtB transracial negro.

Psychologically, black oppression and segregation, which ended when? Late 1960s/70s? Jesus h. Christ in a chicken basket. Psychologically, that is still a very deep wound.
>>
>>69555339
I agree with you.

My experiences with black people seem to show me that they aren't "stupid", but they have a differing mindset from white people and an alternate way of thinking.

All of this goes way back for me. At school we always used to play this fortress build-it-and-preserve-it game (forgot the name of it) and my black friends always used to spend their virtual money on all kinds of crap, and failed every single time; almost immediately.

What reinforced my beliefs was when we started getting harder assignments a few years later - that required a bunch of planning etc. and every time the same thing happened.

What seems to be the case is that black people lack a sense of the future - they live in the moment and and don't care about planning.

Funny; the teacher always decided to select the groups we did the assigments in when a long-term one was up, somehow subconsciously (or completely consciously) knowing that blacks can't perform on their own on the matter.
>>
>>69556104

They literally lack the Sapiens part of Homo Sapiens unless they are mixed.
>>
>>69555151
Getting firebombed and nuked differs from generations of oppression, loss of ancestral identity, etc that blacks went through. Not defending their shittiness, just pointing out that it isn't an appropriate comparison.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.