[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a fast food restaurant manager who has developed a bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 26
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
I'm a fast food restaurant manager who has developed a bit of an amphetamine habit as of late. My location is currently staffed with about 50 employees, but based on our sales volume we need at least 100 to reach optimal levels. While, we've been trying to recruit more people, I've been working longer and longer hours to compensate. In order to do this, I consume multiple 30 mg XR adderall tablets to keep me going for the 20-30 hour shifts that I've been doing 1 or 2 times a week lately (in addition to regular shifts, paper work, food cost, projections, etc. etc.)

I want to know what you think about the legality of such a situation. Should I be allowed to voluntarily sacrifice my wellbeing to increase my productivity? Do you think the laws should reflect my free-will to control the chemicals in my body or should I be restricted from this activity?

I'm 27 years old. I exercise daily (lifting 4-5 days a week, running even more) and completed a marathon last year. I value my health but think this temporary measure is not an unethical one despite the determination of the law.
>>
I think you're going to die over a fucking fast food business.
>>
File: 5.jpg (322 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
322 KB, 1024x768
>but based on our sales volume we need at least 100 to reach optimal levels.
Complain about a lack of staffing, threaten to move to a different company. Management looks good on a resume, instead of killing yourself with drugs for this job which will never get better why not move on to something less stressful?
>>
>>69553972
Regardless of my health, shouldn't it fundamentally be my decision though? I could never condone mandatory drug use, but voluntary performance enhancement is a totally different concept, right?
>>
File: comfy_pepe.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy_pepe.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>69553905
>popping amphetamines
>whipping niggers/mexicans to make burgers faster
>20-30 hour shifts
lol
>>
Some laws are created to stop retards killing themselves for trivial reasons. You're a perfect example.
>>
File: 1373299596391.png (46 KB, 593x457) Image search: [Google]
1373299596391.png
46 KB, 593x457
>>69553905

Life, liberty and pursuit of burger
>>
File: sad anime girl.jpg (186 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
sad anime girl.jpg
186 KB, 1600x1000
>american literally sacrificing himself for burgers

can't even make this shit up
>>
>>69553985
I've thought about it, certainly. However, I am currently being put on track for middle-management within the franchisee's operation and would like to see this current location succeed (it has had 5 managers in as many years, and bringing it within the fold would be very good for my promotion). This is, of course, unnecessary exposition, since I'm not looking for life advice, but just want to hear your thoughts on this specific facet of drug policy.
>>
you think you're being productive.

but you're probably fucking everything up. but you're too high to notice it.
>>
>>69554260
You live by the Berger
You die by the burger
>>
>>69554315

People on amps always type like such faggots
>>
do whatever you want as the consequences have already begun...the rebound effect of adderall is astronomical so you've already fucked yourself.
>>
>>69554174
Well. Not exactly like that. I mostly supervise when possible and help out wherever I can. I want to work with the team to succeed, not be an omnipresent asshole boss.
>>
File: 1443848426527.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443848426527.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>69554315
>Killing yourself for the promotion so you can work for the same company that has half the staffing requirements met
>The promotion will just be more work

>20-30 hour shifts that I've been doing 1 or 2 times a week lately
>mfw you're salary with no overtime exemption
>>
File: 1459304125605.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1459304125605.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>69553905
>I value my health

>I value my health, but I live a lifestyle that does not reflect this supposed reality.
>>
File: EveryGoddamnDay.jpg (43 KB, 539x358) Image search: [Google]
EveryGoddamnDay.jpg
43 KB, 539x358
>>69553905
Uhh, welcome to modern day paramedicine. Minimum shift is 12 hrs, minimum work week is 48 hrs, and you better be good and goddamn ready to hold out for a 36 at any given time. We do it without drugs [usually], stop being a fucking bitch and put that shit down.
>>
>>69554395
Usually towards the end of those grinds, I'm mostly just concerned with hammering out paperwork so my subordinate managers can focus on their own shifts, anyways. I just prefer to be present to relieve others so they can succeed.
>>
File: 1457308501725.gif (404 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1457308501725.gif
404 KB, 342x342
>>69554315
Just cause you're using it for productivity doesn't mean most people wouldn't abuse it and fuck up their brain by chasing the high and not using the same dosage consistently. Perhaps Adderall should be prescribed for productivity. You can already do this by faking adhd.
>>
>>69554465
Ehh. Gotta climb the ladder somehow.
>>
>adderal
>flips burgers

Is this a joke?
>>
>>69554595
But that is still an illegal behavior. I'm not saying drugs shouldn't be controlled, but exemptions should be at least considered on a case-by-case basis.
>>
>>69553905
I shoot up meth everyday just to wake up. I dont see any problems with it. Legally I mean. Obviously I have other problems
>>
>>69554652
Well, technically you don't flip the burgers. The grill lowers to cook them from both sides. It's more consistent and prevents contamination of spatulas with raw meat.
>>
File: 1450906578816-1.gif (1 MB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1450906578816-1.gif
1 MB, 704x396
>>69554706
Are you on Adderall right now?
>>
Okay speed-experienced slav here, previous replies are likely by kids so ignore them

You can do this for a long time, especially since you're using Adderall which is pussy ass shit and if you're doing this 1-2 times a week you will be fine for quite some time, probably years.

The warning bell should be for you when you're finding excuses to pop more adderalls and simultaneously you'll be doing it more - for example every day. Thats your cue and likely by then you won't want to lay it off. With adderall it might not even happen.

You can do amphetamines for years, just know that eventually you'll like it a little bit too much and, uniquely for stimulants, at the end of your road awaits a milestone event in any speed junkie's life - an amphetamine-induced psychotic episode which will transform your life and career in a very hollywoodesque, epic style.
>>
>>69553985
>>69553905
the kpi's will always keep you reaching for that 100
>>
>>69554104
that's a tough one, you are allowed to work overtime (up to a certain limit in my cunt, don't know about USA) but essentially you'll end up killing your health and relationships for fiat money

on the other hand you have plenty of precariat workers that would be easily coerced into doubling their work week out of fear for losing their job, so legislation is there for a very good reason, never forget those that died fighting for that right of 40hr work week

you should hire more people if there's a need and clearly there is
>>
>>69554541
I understand that my job is probably a bit looked down upon compared to others, but you must understand that this is not the status quo. At my last location I never worked more than 16 hours at a stretch. This workload is unusual, and I'm just trying to compensate.
>>
Fast food places are cancers and you're the manager. Haven't you heard of delegation? Go do your paperwork, do a max of 8 hours a day, and put the rest on your employees ffs.
>>
>>69553905
You don't need the law to stop you from giving yourself a heart attack with your attitude you're going to find your way to the emergency ward no matter what we say.
>>
>>69554843
Yes. Coming down currently.
>>
>>69553905
>fucking your brain and body up to get few shekels more
Fucking dumb goys, never gets old.
>>
>>69554879
I don't intend to carry this on forever. But health-wise, what would you say a warning sign would be. Moderate insomnia and tachycardia seems to be the worst of it now.
>>
HAAHA PEACE. EX-HEROINE Addict reporting in from the earlier thread, lots of pro drug threads going on tonight, fuck off with the shilling nerd you cant stump the trump HE WILL WIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. FUCK OFF REDDIT.
>>
>>69553905
if you were as busy as you said you are you wouldn't have time to give a fuck about what 4chan thinks about taking babies first amphetamine
>>
>>69554959
We're working on hiring right now. This is more of a transition period, and I'm trying to do the work of three previous individuals who left without warning. The problem is ensuring compliance with company standards as we try to get through the next few months.

I understand labor laws are for safety, but when I've been up for 24+ hours I never do anything that could result in injury. Just menial tasks, so that better rested individuals are freed up to do their own work.
>>
>>69555041
My employees are all working their asses off. The managers are all pulling double shifts to cover position vacancies and crew members are being tried by the pressure of two people's work for every person. There's just no one available half the time.
>>
>>69553905
you have amphetamine induced psychosis
Take an antipsychotic or it will spiral out of control
t. former adderall addict
>>
>>69555348
I'm on mandatory paid vacation. Will probably stop in to check up, regardless. Right now, I'm just waiting for the drygs to wear off so I can sleep.
>>
>>69555362
Be careful about your blink rate, Adderall decreases it. Your eyes get really strained when you're awake this long, plus if you're on the computer then your blink rate is further decreased.
>>
>>69555508
I'm not so sure about that, though I've been noticing a few more quirks than before.
>>
Don't listen to these pussy ass fags saying you're fucking up your health. If you can take it in moderation like 1-2 times a week you'll be fine. These bitches complain about weed and alcohol. Shit is totally fine if you can control yourself.
>>
>>69555578
Take a benzo and leave them alone

I used have been a waiter/bartender forever and their is nothing worse than the top manager coming in when you think they are on vacation
>>
>>69555621
I've never heard about that. What should I be on the look out for? Or what preventative measures should I take to reduce eye strain?
>>
>>69554409
Heh, Ol' Georgy sure wasn't lying when he said those words.
>>
>>69555017
I'm in no way looking down upon your job. I'm simply stating that there are plenty of people who have MUCH more difficult jobs, who work longer hours, who don't use harmful drugs to complete said jobs.

I'm just telling you to man the fuck up and stop trying to use your employment to justify a drug habit.
>>
You're not really jeopardizing your health so long as you don't smoke, don't drink, and stay hydrated.
>>
>>69555659
My question is, then, if it is acceptable, why not legal? Where should the line between lawful and unlawful be drawn? Obviously I'm more skewed toward personal freedom, but not unopen to hearing the arguments for prohibition.
>>
i'm really hurting my health to maintain my shitty $10 /hr security guard job.

the job is so incredibly stressful. and i guzzle liquor when i come home to try to forget the day and cope.

but i'm a recovering neet, and this has been the most stable job i've ever had. the only thing i can use as a professional reference/work history.
>>
>>69555161
>>69555508

Don't worry, psychosis is unmistakable for anything else.

Imagine you're walking down the street, idly looking at the street signs and suddenly out of nowhere you start seeing /pol/ shit on them like "BLACK LIVES MATTER", or "BLANDA UPP" or "WE WAS KINGS" and it just doesn't stop. You start sweating and at the traffic lights the guy next to you has a stubble on his face, long nose and starts rubbing hands. At this point you're freaked out as fuck so you punch him as hard as you can in the face and you run for your life. At this point its a blur, you just want to get away.

You wake up tied to a bed and you see a clearly disgusted doctor with a needle walking away. For the next few hours, snippets of your escapade will trickle to you and you will wonder how the fuck did you even think of doing all that shit. If you're lucky, the idea of shooting up niggers and kikes just hasn't occurred to you when you went off the edge but if it had you probably would have done it.
>>
>>69555892
What's so stressful about it? I thought security jobs where super easy and you just watch TV all night?
>>
>>69555763
Ohh. I understand that. But I'm trying to rapidly reverse 5 years of decline. In addition, I have no assistant store managers or department managers to work with. So it currently falls to me to perform all these functions, while training others to fill these roles, while doing my own tasks.

I'm sure others can make do without stimulants, but I find I can get more done on them. I once worked 26 hours sober, before, and I probably didn't get half the work done I could've.
>>
>>69555842
it depends:
it is not acceptable in your current employer-employee relationship, leads to coercion and lowering of various standards across the board

it is acceptable for small business owners and self-employed since they are 100% doing that on their own volition
>>
>>69555688
Make sure you're always hydrated
If you're on a computer make sure you take a 5 min break every hour not looking at the computer
Close your eyes for a half hour to an hour every 4 hours after 18 hours of no sleep.
I recommend Theratears eyedrops
Proper lighting, google it

I was diagnosed with adhd a couple years ago and I abused my script to pull all-nighters until one day due to my bad eye habits, my eyes burned horribly, it was a horrible pain. No amount of shekels is worth sacrificing your eyes.
>>
>>69555906
The point is you drift into it without realizing it and that part is dangerous. He already is hypo-manic and when he gets manic he won't be aware of it and just think he is fine until he gets liver failure.
>>
>>69555892
r u cute?
>>
>>69555508
>>69555906
College kids take adderall all the time to cram and study. If you guys ended up psychotic, you either took way too much, or took adderall way too often, or already had mental health issues.

You don't see hundreds of college coeds having psychotic episodes and it's not like your average college freshman is going to carefully regulate how much adderall they take as to not induce psychosis.
>>
>>69555892
Well. My method for dealing with stress is to go for long runs and always be engaged. I look forward to working, even if I know I'm going to be working saturday morning to sunday evening, because someone quit, three others called in sick, and no one can cover them.

They said I would burn out years ago, but I'm still going. I assure you attitued is priority number 1 in that regard.
>>
>>69554395
You've never taken amphetamines.

They're banned in many professional video game tournaments because they're considered that much of a performance enhancing drug to focus, alertness, reaction time, speed of thought, etc.
>>
>>69556051
Though I agree that this is an unreasonable work condition. I also agreed to do it on the implicit agreement of promotion, so I feel at least a little obligated to follow through. I just want to know why my willingness to utilize, admittedly desperate, measures should be criminalized.
>>
>>69556059
Thank you. I'll keep this in mind. Though I hope this trend doesn't continue for too much longer.
>>
>>69556196
everyone's on adderall during ESL CSGO tournaments. players get super sweating and smack gum nonstop. at least that was what the tournaments were like when i watched a year ago.
>>
>>69556191
>when all the employees pour out of the production floor for their lunches/breaks/shift ends, they have to show all their pockets, socks, waistlines, etc.

Why do they do this?

>i also enforce dress codes and item restrictions (no cell phones, no food, no drinks, etc)

This just sounds like dehumanizing slave labor where there's absolutely no fun allowed. You have to be fully dedicated and having no fun while you slave away getting paid <$9 in a warehouse.
>>
>>69556191
If the stressload is too much (I understand that people's first response is to call you a pussy, but we all have different limits) then soeak with your supervisor about a possible reassignment or changing certain procedures so that you can more easily and efficiently perform your job. Bosses are often removed from the day-to-day grind and sometimes hearing from employees is the best way to find the solution that benefits everyone.
>>
File: AlladainsMagicCarpetRide.webm (220 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
AlladainsMagicCarpetRide.webm
220 KB, 360x360
>>69553905
If this is true you're gonna burn out hard and fast
>>
>>69556196
I consider individual institutions banning the performance enhancing use to be sound. But blanket legal statements seem far too broad.
>>
>>69556555
First off, checked.

Secondly, I don't plan on continuing for too much longer. I handle my own schedule and so can ensure proper periods for rest. I don't feel any less energetic currently. I just want to increase productivity (the old mantra "more with less") and relieve some of my subordinates who have been dealing with this situation for longer than I have.
>>
File: 1458892963293.png (113 KB, 828x946) Image search: [Google]
1458892963293.png
113 KB, 828x946
Killing yourself through overwork and drug use, all for a few shekels more.

Maximum Good Goy
>>
>>69556371
Could just be a result of the intense dedication and doritos.
>>
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/461215-Amphetamine-The-Drug-You-Learn-to-Hate

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/461215-Amphetamine-The-Drug-You-Learn-to-Hate

here's an article i think you should read, its about an amphetamine user who describes the stages of abuse, starting off good but ending up in a bad place
>>
File: bb1adkB.jpg (489 KB, 1949x2393) Image search: [Google]
bb1adkB.jpg
489 KB, 1949x2393
>>69556840
CSGO pros are actually pretty aesthetic no homo
>>
>>69556299
>implicit agreement of promotion
there will never be any such event in your life after which you will be able to relax or that'll magically make things better forever and ever; as for the promotion they may or may not follow through, just be aware your past and current actions set a pattern in your relationship with the employer that is likely to repeat; you are also forming a dangerous habit in workoholism, all it takes are some 500 repetitions to form a fresh habit but some 1500 reps to shake that habit off (think chronic stoners, smokers, binge drinkers, adrenaline junkies, the list goes on)

at 27 you should be an adventurer if single or a devoted husband/father if not; believe me that you won't have the time, interest or energy to do the things you skipped in your 20s because of your willingness to work (I'm nearing 40 myself and speak from experience)
>>
>>69556851
I don't really experience any Euphoria or anything like that. My mood is usually heightened, but comparing 24 hours awake when on amphetamines to off them, of course the wakefulness would lend to less lethargy.

That post describes a perpetual stage 2 wherein lower doses spread out limit the possibility of negative effect. Do you have any experience in this field?
>>
>>69553905
You should be prevented from damaging your health for profit of your employer.

If a business can't fully staff your business with legal American workers then it should face the consequences.

It's another example of how a market that is too free is exploiting human creatures.
>>
use crank instead you dumb fuck it's cheaper or get a rx
>>
>>69556165
no they do have episodes they mask it with alcohol and not all of them take it regularly but at the dose this guy is taking it at it sounds like a lot.
>>
>>69557093
It's true I'm devoted to my work. Perhaps to a Pavlovian level of loyalty at times. But I also maintain other hobbies and interests. I'm aware that my youth is definitely a boon to my efforts, but I hope that following this period, I will be more able to pursue more orthodox working habits. My current supervisor has been showing me the ropes for multi-location management for about six months now.

Middle management is more relaxed and slower paced from my dealings with them. Sure they have to work hard to ensure all locations are up to par and address any issues promptly, but people management and hr is the most efgicient way to do that.

Not that I don't enjoy the intensity, but I've been flat out told that being indefatigable is a fairly pointless trait once you're out of the store every day.
>>
>>69553905
I've only ever used the real form. Not the methylated jewish form. But I wouldn't recommend it. It makes life a 24/7 boner and this is not feasible
>>
>>69553905
>>69554879
>You can do amphetamines for years, just know that eventually you'll like it a little bit too much and, uniquely for stimulants, at the end of your road awaits a milestone event in any speed junkie's life - an amphetamine-induced psychotic episode which will transform your life and career in a very hollywoodesque, epic style.
This guy knows his shit. Listen to him.
>>
>>69557502
Funny enough, I did have experience with adderall in college. Granted I got a business degree (damn waste honestly) and the exams were not terrible. Still, I was an over achiever and there was a clear correlation between grades and stimulants (at least for me).

I didn't do much partying, so I don't have much experience in that front. Still, as cliché as it sounds, I know my body well enough to back off. Years of dealing with sports injuries and realizing when to slow the pace taught me that.

My usage however worries me, if I'm being totally honest. I feel fine now, but what if it doesn't work properly in the future. I try to mitigate that by following physical cues to my health.
>>
>>69557619
I know no one expects to use amphetamines for years, but I really can't see this habit continuing for much longer than a few months. It's really only a response to a contemporary circumstance and I can measure when it's done by how long it takes me to train/promote/hire individuals to get my location in working order.
>>
>>69554104
honestly, just drink coffee. It'll help you stay awake and so long as you're working your body will keep up.

It's better to sleep than to use drugs to push your body into overdrive. That, combined with lack of sleep will wear it out faster and that's how the habit entrenches itself into your psyche.

I dont want to tell you how to live, but you are really digging your grave with this one
>>
>>69554879
>an amphetamine-induced psychotic episode which will transform your life and career in a very hollywoodesque, epic style.
It's like a bad trio on acid, only instead of embarrassing yourself for 12 hours you do it for a few years straight lol
>>
>>69557448
I don't have access to any street speed and, while I'm not terribly well-versed, I understand that there are far more risks involved in that route.

On the other hand, I don't intend for long term use so an Rx would be a little pointless.
>>
>>69558046
But can't I catch up with more rest later? I understand that recovery periods are necessary, so what is the optimal usage point where one can sustain?
>>
>>69558066
It does seem awful. But isn't that the worst case scenario? Surely not every daliance with amphetamines could be so dramatic?
>>
>>69557602
I don't use everyday. Just once or twice a week. Usually for tasks or events known in advance.
>>
>>69557285
Yes, but it is still my choice. If someone is willing to work their ass off because they agreed to, why should anyone else be able to stop them?

Sure it may set an unfair precedent for others unable or unwilling to operate at such a level, but that shouldn't restrict the capacity of an individual to work in such a manner.
>>
File: 20160322_050122.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160322_050122.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I hope your amphetamine enhancement can meet the quota that your store needs. I'm not going to knock you as I too pop an addy when in have them because i fucking hate sleeping on my days off of work and would like to look at a sunset once in a while, but I don't have a reliable dealer so I just make jumper juice via soaking Benedrex cotton in lemon juice for a few hours and I'm good to go.
>>
>>69558561
What line of work are you in?
>>
File: 1459494397592.gif (3 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1459494397592.gif
3 MB, 400x267
>>69553905

OP unless you're someone with severe ADHD/ADD or cramming for finals you really shouldn't be taking Adderall. Guessing you're paying $8-$15 a pill minimum, which even at 1-2 times a week can add up over time. You will build up a tolerance and probably start to use more at higher doses. Remember it's a stim, so you will

A) Start to lose sleep
B) Become more anxious
C) Eat less since your appetite will be suppressed
D) Drink a fuckton of water and piss like a firehose
E) Your heart-rate will go up, sweat more and muscles will often be tense

All minor stuff in the grand scheme of things but it can become unpleasant and for your situation you should just drink more coffee/tea. You can take caffeine pills or alternate energy drinks, but personally I would suggest green tea being the healthiest choice overall.

The amount of pseudo-science I see in these threads makes me double check i'm not on /fit/. I've taken 70 MG of Vyvanse every day for 5 years, Adderall before that and Ritalin over 10 years ago. If you dont NEED it, don't take it. There's almost always a better alternative.
>>
There's nothing wrong with amphetamines (Hitler and almost all of the German soldiers in WW2 were on speed) but you should be doing something more important with the energy it gives you.

This stuff is basically legal in the US anyway. There's no real reason for you to get it illegally. Just tell your doctor that you can't focus and he will give you a prescription. ADHD isn't even real.
>>
File: 20160330_001458.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160330_001458.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>69558561
Overnight Walmart where I work 5-8 hours unpaid weekly so I can keep the only job I will ever make at nearly $15 hourly.
>>
File: 1458432786164.jpg (50 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458432786164.jpg
50 KB, 300x300
>>69553905
>getting addicted to meth over a fucking fast food job
>>
>>69558704
My supplier provides it at a modest 5/$20 and I make 57k a year, so taking between 2-5 a week is not economically draining. Still, the tertiary are the concern.

The problem is that caffeine often doesn't have the staying power to provide productivity after long periods.
>>
File: 20160324_002442.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160324_002442.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>69558761
Meant for >>69558610

>>69558829
Confirmed for never working a day in your life. You have one of two options: you either meet the quota or you don't, and face the concequences.
>>
>>69558829
It may be fast food, but at this rate I could break six figures by 30. I sometimes think I should've taken a different path, but I'm hooked now.
>>
>>69553905
>I started taking an addictive drug and became a junkie
>The law should enable me

Let me guess, you also think all the heroin/painkiller fuckups have a "disease", right? Of all the stupid shit /pol/ claims to be degenerate, hard drugs are the most degenerate thing in the world. Even some donkey-fucking tranny faggot has less of a chance turning into a scumbag than someone constantly craving and depending on drugs. Whatever misery comes into your life is your fault.
>>
>>69559072
>break six figures by 30

Then overdose at 35.

>>69559041
If people have to turn to drugs to meet quotas then the quotas were unrealistic in the first place.
>>
>>69559041
At the end of the day, I may be more tired than the next guy, but if he didn't perform and I did, well I'll suffer the exhaustion.

My employer has shown they'll reward me, so I'll bust my ass for them.
>>
>>69559041
no, i am happily employed. risking your health and mental sanity over a shit job shows poor decision making skills.

i pity americans that are proud of working a 100 hours a week and fucking ending up with brain aneurysms while getting no days off and getting paid peanuts because "muh hard work for my master"

learn what's important in life and respect yourself

you can have a good job and work hard without being cucked
>>
>>69559128
If it enables people to live a better life, then why stand in the way. I don't crave the drugs. I simply recognize that they let me increase my contribution at work. The world isn't black and white, you know.
>>
>>69559215
If I'm making 6 figures, I have serious doubt I'll still be using adderall.
>>
>>69558961

True. For the length of your shifts, you'd need a cup of black coffee every 3-4 hours or so to keep up that same energy level you're used to on Addy.

The real problem is your job/hours. You shouldn't be sacrificing long term health for chump change. Even without the Addy, the stress you're under that would make you take a stim for a min/wage job isn't good for you. And like I said, stims can ADD ontop of that stress by making you more anxious.

The worst thing you can do is lose sleep. If you're not getting min. 5 hours of restful sleep you'll burn out and crash. This is all common crap most people deal with and most people here probably already know so.

TL;DR: Put some of that energy you're using for your job into finding something better/investing in the future. Popping pills for burger flipping ain't worth it.
>>
Jesus christ man, reminds me of my old fast food job, but I miss it some times.

>Staff hate working on weekends
>Ask if I can work 16 hour days Sat/Sun
>32 hour work weeks due to manager balancing out hours
>5 days off
>Do this for 7 months
>>
>>69559410
>taking meth lets me work more!
no shit, sherlock. good luck keeping this up in the long term while safeguarding your health.
>>
>>69559041
>But I need drugs to do my job!
Here come the excuses. Cokeheads say the same shit. Heroin junkies usually cry about a fucking pulled back muscle or some other nonsense. You'll say anything to justify a chemical dependence, even if you're only trying to convince yourself why you've prioritized consumption of a substance over everything else.
>>
>>69559464
Quotas don't go away when you're earning that much, they just get more risky.

Unless you're one of the board members at the very top you'll always need to "do better" or else face being fired.
>>
>>69559464
you are getting fucking played mate.

your boss promises you the world, but in reality, the moment you will have a mental breakdown after all the adderall and 15 hour shifts and are unable to work, you will be discarded like a used whore.

keep dreaming about those 6 figures in the fast food industry while you slowly destroy your health.
>>
>>69559290
I'm young enough to bust my balls, so I do it. Simple as that. If you're proud for not working as hard, then I can sort of see why your flag was never brought to the moon.
>>
>>69559410
>I don't crave drugs, I need them to make my life better!
Top fucking kek, I love the mental gymnastics of fiends.
>>
>>69559588
what shit reasoning.

busting your balls doesnt mean working 15 hour days while high on fucking meth because you can't do it while sober.

i am proud of working hard, but i wouldn't be proud of taking fucking drugs to maximize profit for my boss over a fucking "yah mate you will get 6 figure" smoky promise.

that's the definition of stockholm syndrome. get cucked and be happy about it.
>>
>>69559588
>I'm young enough to get exploited, so I do it

Keep trying to justify it.

Also
>comparing fucking burger flipping to a public firm going to the moon nearly 50 years ago
How fucking delusional can you get?
>>
If you need to rely on drugs to do your job you will never make it, you're just going to become an addict and become homeless.
>>
>>69559466
I don't have trouble with stress, generally. I am trying to build a future with this company and if this is the fastest way to do it, I have no problem grinding for a while.
>>
>>69559681
hahahaah you mean you dont work 100 hours a week while sucking your boss' cock for 15 bucks an hour? wow britfag what a fucking loser no wonder your country is full of muslims i bet you wouldnt even kill your own firstborn for the well being of the company, let me snort my line of meth while i go back to flipping burgers now thats an alpha life choice
>>
What alternative would you guys even recommend? Its real easy to criticize the op and tell him he's wrong, but what is he supposed to do?
>>
>>69559918
learn how to balance worklife.

this is a slow process. OP didn't wake up one day and get to this point. his bosses slowly pushed him more and more, asking more and more out of him, to the point where now he needs to take fucking METH to cope with the workload.

bosses will not hesitate to squeeze the life out of you, so you need to take a stand and set some boundaries.

i earn a very good salary and work 35 hours a week, and when I am home my work phone is off.

why? because i set boundaries.

a smart boss won't fire you because you don't cuck yourself. if you work well and do a good job you don't need to end up like OP working 100 hours a week at mcdonalds.
>>
>>69559771

Nothing wrong with that, it's great that you're motivated. Though i'm very familiar with that intense drive you can get when you're on amphetamine salts. You WANT to put your nose to the grinder since you feel like now you can take it and it will all be worth it. But what happens is you tend to hyper focus on a particular goal which can again, wear you out. These kinds of stims also make repetitive/physical tasks easy from a mental standpoint and can distract you from addressing matters that you might otherwise have to sit still and be critical of. This is where you hear people say things like "Taking these pills GAVE me ADD!"

Again though, this is all just minor stuff. If you're happy and motivated go nuts, and if the pills help you get there it's not a life changing decision.
>>
>>69559548
>>69559576
>>69559662
>>69559681
Well, I can handle it. All I'm doing is expediting the process a bit. Sure I could do GM work, the work of three department managers, run shifts, do shift related bullshit, and try to develop other managers to fill those roles simultaneously, however, doing it all in two months of ball busting is a lot more enticing than lagging along two years.

I've developed phenomenal teams before. I understand the principle of investing in your employees, and that's what I strive to do. Sometimes people need you to let them struggle on their own and sometimes they need help and guidance. This is a time when they need help, so I'll do whatever I can.

I'm committed to succeeding not necause it will make someone else rich, but because it's my job.

This job may seem like slave labor to you but I find it engaging and rewarding. If I want to give up some of my health, I just can't understand why someone else has to make that decisumion for me.
>>
>>69553905

You are taking a drug which is known to cause violent psychosis. People have woken up with dead families because of that shit, your illusion of control does not grant you the magical power to prevent that ...

So, what level of risk of killing your loved ones in a psychotic episode do you think is worth it?
>>
>>69560235
I get that a work life balance is something some people strive for, but I much prefer having one be secondary to the other. 6 months ago, no one expected the store to remain in business until Christmas. The GM and his Assts. stole money while letting the store fall to shit. Nothing was cleaned, rules weren't enforced and no one gave a shit. The plan was to do a total rebuild on the same site.

I had just come off managing my first store (2 years) and it became one of the best stores in the area. You know, where you walk in and you can tell someone gave a shit type store.

I could've stayed there for another 10 years, but when I heard that this store was in dire need of help I transferred. My old store us now running fine after we promoted my assistant mgr, btw.

So, now that the store is limping back to compliance with company standards, I keep getting sent to middle management capstones and training courses. If I hadn't made the move I'd probably be a terminal store manager.

So maybe it takes a little more elbow grease to get things up and running. At least I have something to be proud of.

Plus I got a 12k pay bump since I'm the only salaried manager here.
>>
>>69560748
Well, I was certainly driven before taking adderall. I got to where I am by being good at what I do. Unfortunately for me, being at the top of my game means more is expected of me.

I've already spoken, at length, with my supervisor about the state of the store and we agree that there is work to be done. Since getting this store in tip-top shape is my stepping stone up, I'd rather get in done sooner rather than later.

I've changed the conversation from "tear the damn thing down" to "fair-to-middling" location. The higher ups are talking about years of restructuring, I intend to do it in months.

Perhaps it is too much, and maybe using performance enhancers isn't the right way to do it, but I'm never gonna know if I don't try.
>>
>>69561383
Well, I live alone, so I think I'm set there. Also, from what I've gathered, there are warning signs before that occurs. I don't think that I'll even be needing it in a few months anyways. Hence, while I remain wary, I am pretty sure psychosis is not a concern at this point.
>>
>>69559833
Have you never been passionate about anything? For me, working my ass off has always been my passion. I take pride in what I do, and it shows. It may be just flipping burgers to you, but being the best frycook I can be is still better than bumbling through life without a goal.
>>
>>69559722
You know, life isn't a giant PSA.
>>
I'm already in my 30s without a GED. There's no way of finding anything decent for employment with my lack of credentials and even if I start today, I will face a fair amount of age bias/discrimination and indisputable student loan debt (CC locally is $20k).
>>
>>69565344
Get out there and work. Even a shit job is better than sitting on your ass. I enrolled in college in 2006 and majored in business. That didn't turn out so well so I got a job at McDonald's, now I make a salary.

Just do it.
>>
File: 1450378527767.jpg (32 KB, 255x250) Image search: [Google]
1450378527767.jpg
32 KB, 255x250
>>69554254
>>69554260
>>69554409
>>
>>69565899
I'm the walmart bro who's been here for eight years until my casket closes. My unfortunate work history doesn't mean anything outside of the automatic sliding doors when my shift ends at 7am.
>>
>>69558228
At a certain point it's too late you fucking faggot, just drink coffee and take care of yourself better.

It is not worth dying for your job
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 700x405
>>69554260
>>
Give me a job and visa and I will help you out. As a german I just love hard and long work.
>>
>>69566628
Admittedly, it is probably easier to get recognized for promotion in my work, but it can't be impossible where you're at. Just work hard, and ask your supervisor what would be necessary to get promoted. He/she, if you aren't completely written off, should be able to help you more. After all, promoting underlings is one more quota.
>>
>>69553905
Why don't you just pick up a drinking habit like decent red blooded Americans?
>>
>>69566660
I am not entertaining that this is by any means sustainable. I just want to get the most mileage temporarily while trying to prevent what damage I can.
>>
>>69566892
Sure, why not?
>>
>>69567399
Drinking makes me tired and slower. With speed, the title says it all.
>>
>>69553905
After reading through your thread a bit I must say that I respect your work ethic and think it's fucking insanity at the same time.
That said, I wholeheartedly believe that it is your choice and as you said, you don't operate machinery when you pass normal levels of sleep deprivation, so you not a danger to others.
I do think you should get a different job however. Gonna work yourself right into an early grave m8
>>
>>69568562
That's nice to hear. I pretty much plan on staying with my current employer until I can't get promoted anymore. With more new stores opening with our owner, I think I have a pretty good shot at a supervisor position. But I am really excited for the coming months.

If it ever becomes a grind I think I might start looking for a new job. But it's 7 AM and I am sad that I don't work today, so I can say my job satisfaction is pretty high right now.
>>
>>69553905
Why do you not have more employees? Is it because you can't get them or because you can't afford it due to obamacare or something? It sounds like you need to put your prices up senpai, that's how you regulate the volume of sales. If you can't do that personally just get another fucking job.
>>
>>69569671
Fair enough man. Wish ye the best of luck.
Can I ask why you haven't called on your other employees to take little bit of the stress? Or are they already pulling 20 hour shifts as well?
>>
>>69559466
Even 5 hours isn't enough.

http://www.fastcompany.com/3057465/how-to-be-a-success-at-everything/why-six-hours-of-sleep-is-as-bad-as-none-at-all
>>
>>69570817
Most of the staff left as the store went to shit and the management didn't give a fuck (hint: they were stealing deposits). Now it has a reputation as a shitty location no one wants to work at. Also, I just operate the store, so no price regulation there. The owner has around 50 other stores and growing.

Right now, the store is turning around, but it is putting a strain on everyone to be pulling long hours. Hence, I am running some long shifts because there's just too much to be done and I'm currently one person doing 4 people's jobs.
>>
>>69571286
The managers certainly are. Though most of them started at this store so they don't know any other way.

The crew are mostly good workers, but a lot of them have kids (a little over 1/2) so they often have rigid, though dependable, availability.

It's definitely not an overnight thing, but we're getting there.
>>
do you mind disclosing your salary? if its anything above 60,000 id say its worth it. anything below that is questionable...
>>
>>69572220
How do you get adderall? I doubt you have a prescription
>>
>>69554879
This guy has it. Used to eat a shit load of speed. Backed off and feel way more healthy. Started to feel pretty wraith like. Do what you need to do until you see that it is becoming a problem. You seem to know when that might be. I think you should be able to performance enhance as long as it is not fucking up your work environment or your relationships with others.
>>
>>69567442
Once you hit whatever the maximum "mileage" it is you're looking for, you'll be addicted. You probably already are.
>>
>>69572299
$57,000. If we pass the upcoming inspection (first time in years it'll be passed without needing to bring in outside help), I should get a raise + bonus. But really, this is all for a promotion to a district supervisor position.
>>
>>69571806
Well answer me this man, if the staff don't care, and the owners don't care, why do you? You were already in a rigged game and now you're just willingly playing with cheaters. Either just do the work you're paid for or leave, if you're valuable then let them know you're not going to put up with this shit and if they're so retarded to fire you then who gives a shit. Or just let it go down the tubes.

And how does a location with a bad rep get so much custom?
>>
>>69572448
I know a guy who trades medication for money.
>>
File: fereligator.jpg (45 KB, 251x352) Image search: [Google]
fereligator.jpg
45 KB, 251x352
>>69572710

i would say its worth it. also monitor how you feel too. an addiction may come around without you even realizing it. if you have a loved one around, make sure they are the type of person that will tell you if you are acting different in a bad way. otherwise godspeed
>>
File: 1458820324056.jpg (148 KB, 467x580) Image search: [Google]
1458820324056.jpg
148 KB, 467x580
>>69553905
idk. . i get high every day before work and no one has said anything. My gf says I am out of control, and she doesn't even know that part lol.
>>
>>69572792
A lot of the staff does care. The ones who didn't already left when I got there, though I did have to terminate a couple at first. There hasn't been a good GM in years. They all didn't give a shit and are now not with the company or are lazy assistant store managers in other locations, in addition the last senior management team stole $27,000.

The volume is due to location honestly. It's a 3.5 million store, but could easily be 4 if we had staff. I want to basically bring this store back in to the fold (since that is 10x harder than maintaining status quo) and I'm willing to do whatever is necessary.
>>
>>69555508
Amphetamine induced psychosis would be the incredibly rare at the doses he's taking you absolute moron.

t. Someone with schizophrenia who has spent about a year in mental hospitals
>>
>>69572705
Well, it really is a temporary measure. I can't see much point once I'm staffed and have some wiggle room.
>>
>>69572987
Well, I like to think I've got pretty good self control. Though I've been told I'm gonna burn out for years and I'm still fighting.
>>
>>69573266
Does it improve your productivity? Or are you just trying to make the day less boring?
>>
>>69553905
We put children on amphetamine for not giving 100% on the bullshit mindless busywork they assign without them even being disruptive or talkative at all even if it gives them massive paranoia and anxiety, doctors don't care

But yeah no adults aren't allowed to do It or a harmless drug like weed if they just want to

Fuck my life why the fuck did I deserve that
>>
>>69573604
How was that, just wondering? I'm curious as to what the experience of losing one's mind is like.
>>
>>69566660
I had heart palpitations on the shit for years as a kid yet here I am at 23

As an anorexic maniac
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 600x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 600x716
>>69554789
Thats how WacArnold's cooks their burgers...do you manage a WacArnold's?
>>
>>69554879
Or more likely just end up with no willpower
>>
>>69554174
>but muh jobs
>>
>>69574423
Probably pretty clear at this point I'm referring to McD's, yeah.
>>
>>69574243
It's pretty fucking horrible, more so for your family than yourself even though the personal experience will bring you very close to suicide.

The important thing with amphetamines is not to start taking other shit to help with the comedown or make you sleep, and remember that this stuff works like ecstasy and eventually if you abuse it too much you'll get a really severe anhedonia and become extremely depressed. You build up a tolerance and it isn't really worth it in the long term. I know this from asking numerous psychs about adderall and Ritalin and modafinil to help me to concentrate, they pretty much all said stay away (unless you have ADHD, which one confided in me is mostly a bs condition anyway)
>>
>>69553905
nigga that is some supreme god tier wage cucking right there
holy shit
>>
>>69559588
Rest in piece last Anonymous post
>>
>>69574101
I still think restrictions have a place. But the enforcement of prohibition is archaic. There should be limits on the spread and use of drugs, but it should be treated as a public health issue, not a "war".
>>
>>69575054
F
>>
>>69574944
Sounds dreadful. I actually don't think the comedown is bad, so long as I've somewhere soft to retire. Again, I don't plan on this being a regular thing. It's just hard to do the jobs of four managers as one person.
>>
>>69574984
Whatever it takes.
>>
>>69554104
Libertarians are so stupid
>>
To answer your original question, I don't think in a system where people basically foot the bill of other people's healthcare, people should be allowed to abuse prescription drugs to work and possibly damage their health

But then I hugely disagree with public health funding liver transplants and the like for alcoholics and that's legal
>>
>>69560945
>Well, I can handle it.
said every stim abuser ever

if you overclock your processor it dies a lot quicker than it should
if you overclock your car engine (no idea what that is called) it willl expire much quicker than it should
if you overclock your brain it will expire much quicker than it should

you seem to be rather short sighted for someone who is 'committed to succeeding'
>>
>>69575705
It's more of a meritocracy kind of thing, based upon clearly defined societal rules and controls. Non-negotiable but voluntary.

Corporatocracy, I guess.
>>
>>69575916
that's an interesting and valid point but he's a burger so it isn't applicable in his case
>>
>>69576046
I have a pretty keen idea of my body chemistry. I am relatively certain I can handle this usage. Perhaps not indefinitely, but for the near future, at least.

The problem is that I have more work to do than a person normally does in my position. The GM stuff, the three department manager duties and I help out on shifts to cover positions so the restaurant runs smoothly.

In order to delegate, I have to train others first, which is on top of everything else. In short, I don't need it, but it sure as shit makes things go smoother.
>>
>>69575916
Well, considering my employer foots the bill for my expenses, I guess it's a pretty self-contained thing.
>>
>>69576843
Do you get paid to do all those things? Is all of that in your job description?

>I am relatively certain I can handle this usage

Every fucking addict says this to some extent. I highly doubt that when you achieve 'success' you'll stop using them, you're just going to need theme even more.
>>
>>69553905
>fast food restaurant manager who has developed a bit of an amphetamine habit
Thats hilarious.

>Should I be allowed to voluntarily sacrifice my wellbeing to increase my productivity?
Yes. Its a gamble taking stimulants for improvement, but they can be very effective. Add magnesium, calcium, and zinc supplements to your diet. That mix should reduce negative effects and tolerance buildup for amphetamines IIRC. Youre gonna end up dead if you keep taking more and more

>Do you think the laws should reflect my free-will to control the chemicals in my body or should I be restricted from this activity?
You should have control of what goes in your body. All drugs have benefits and drawbacks. They are meant to be tools, and you shouldn't be surprised if it ends badly with misuse.
>>
>>69577133
Well, in lieu of any alternative, I do it. Because of that my pay got a 12k bump. I should soon have some of those duties pawned off to my hourly managers soon. The problem is I'm the only one who can do schedules/food cost/marketing so I have to do it all.

I still enjoy coming to work though.
>>
>>69576843
These things are tolerance based. You have no control on the fact that you will need more and more
>>
>>69553905
Your body will get hooked and getting off of them will feel like hell. I can't speek on amphetamines, but I quit benzo's cold turkey and it was the most hellish week of my life, going through withdrawals.

:stopgoogle:
>>
>>69577420
I hadn't heard about the supplements before. May have to try that.

Currently I'm pretty healthy and would like to keep it that way, so I won't be doing this much longer. I can do my job without them, but until I'm staffed, it's going to go much shittier. Really a stop-gap is all it is.
>>
>>69577732
Well if you enjoy it then stuff your face full of drugs and work 12 hours a day making burgers for fat people.

I'm sure once you're 60 you'll look back and think "if only I worked more!", because clearly success is meeting quotas. Van Gogh wouldn't have committed suicide if only he wasn't a poor artist and met burger quotas instead.
>>
>>69577910
By the end of April or May I should be more comfortably settled, and can probably afford to relax a bit, but until then I'm just gonna keep doing what I need to.
>>
>>69577943
Christ that must have been hell. Why didn't you taper off? I couldn't even come off antipsychotics without buying a pestle and mortar and scale to go down milligram by milligram
>>
>>69577943
I have no experience in this field, though I hear amphetamine withdrawal is more subtle but equally as bad, albeit in less tangible ways. More akin to trying to restore sanity and emotion than enduring the more direct hell of downers. But then again, never experienced it.
>>
>>69578222
I do enjoy it. I guess I have a bureaucrat's taste. The sense of accomplishment from turning an apathetic group of workers into a smooth machine where everyone is more satisfied and willing to work harder is great. That high is probably the one I'm hooked on.
>>
>>69554427
Found the barely literate ass clown
>>
>>69553905
>Should I be allowed to voluntarily sacrifice my wellbeing to increase my productivity?

yes but get off that silly shit and use prescription methamphetamine

much better for you but only take in small doses or you will see the devil
>>
>>69578900
Good, but this focus on 'quotas' and things like that will lead to shit like amphetamine abuse, sleepless nights and more. Management is fine, but don't make it your life. The end goal of selling burgers to fat and/or stressed and lazy people will never be worth it. You may seem fine now but you WILL crash if you keep going on like this.
>>
>>69579197
What is the advantage of prescription methamphetamine as opposed to amphetamine?
>>
>>69579261
I'm aware of that. I just want to get to a point where I don't have any use for it. That's the point of the long shifts, preparing and investing in the restaurant so we can settle into routine down the road.
>>
>>69559290
He's right. As un/pol/like as it sounds, give meditation a shot. Realize that material goods are honestly shit in the long run. Learn to be satisfied with what you have and you won't have to work your youth away just to be able to afford an extra room in your house. time>money

T.23 year old part time nurse
>>
>>69579600
Don't fall into the trap. You may be a good manager but I seriously doubt your higher ups will be fine with "settling into a routine." Big business is not just a routine, it's about constant improvements and quotas. Don't be too naive to think that when you've done what you need to they'll be willing to give you less work for the same or more pay.
>>
>>69553905
Artificially enhancing your performance with drugs should be illegal, as if it becomes the norm, or at least more widespread, employers will come to expect it.

They will only employ people who are willing to take performance enhancing drugs (due to the better productivity), meaning people who don't are put at a disadvantage.
>>
>>69580738
Really good point, man. I used to take adderall when I was in uni but that stuff destroys your heart over time. It's a shame that it's so widely prescribed
>>
>>69553905
Do as you like save you do not harm others.
>>
>>69580549
Well, I can cut costs with the best of them. But at this point I'd be working less if I pulled 12 hours 6 days a week. I just meant that I'll get the point where I don't have to amp up just to stay on top of it all.
>>
Quit your job ASAP. You're beig exploited for slave labor. I ruined by life working to hard for a shit company until I hurt myself and never recovered. Very similar and I can tell you you're not getting paid nearly enough or building any kind of future that is worth it. You will likely ruin your future if you continue.
>>
>>69553905
I was a restaurant manager for a while, It is so fucking hard to get good workers when ownership only lets you pay them shit wages.
I would pick a different industry man. You have management experience now and are clearly a hard ass worker.. Good luck dude.
>>
>>69581711
In my experience, the key is to train them until procedures become second nature, then give them a set a tasks to accomplish secondary to their job and let them have fun. People are really motivated when they can come to work and enjoy themselves. Also, showing them they are actually appreciated (even if they're as useless as tits on a bull) goes a long way to inspiring loyalty.

It gets tiring when three new hires quit in a week, but that's the industry. If they work, I let them know I'll bend over backwards to help them out.

If the crew is satisfied then I am, too. Then you just let the talent rise to the top and promote them to manager. You gotta be the boss, too, but being a 100% hardass never works.
>>
>>69581457
I can relate, but I chose this. I'll leave as soon as they stop giving me raises.
>>
>someone clicked on /pol/ saw the names and thought it was 420chan
>>
Take a week long vacation OP. Your too concerned about the restaurant and need a break.
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.