[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have you not converted to Odinism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
Why have you not converted to Odinism?
>>
>>69551424
because most people on /pol/ don't even lift
>>
>>69551424
Too cringy m8, convince me if you can.
>>
File: a2e.png (132 KB, 1270x1136) Image search: [Google]
a2e.png
132 KB, 1270x1136
>>69551424
>>
>>69551424
Why would I forsake the Lord who died on the cross for my soul to be saved? What did Odin have to complete with that, hanging himself for some runes noone even uses anymore?
>>
>>69551497
The moment you stop treating symbols as reality and more like a spiritual guide, you'll understand it better.
And stop worshipping a middle-eastern Abrahamic desert god that does not represent the White Man.

>>69551589
"He gave an eye for you to see."
>>
>>69551497
It's the faith of Northern Europeans and promotes actual Western values like freedom, honor and respect unlike the Jewish god who promotes slavery, genocide and oppression.
>>
>>69551497

>too cringey
That's the catholic propaganda machine that has succeeded with you after 1000 years of working at it

If you are not of jewish or middle eastern birth, how did anyone convince you to embrace an abrahamic religion?

Find your ancestors' religion and throw off your jewish overlords. Who HAVE CONVINCED YOU that only Abrahamic religions should be followed. All the rest..of course..are just pagan cults. Right?
>>
first of all, it's a blood religion, so half jewish, half italian americucks don't need to bother.

second, asatru can't be compared to monotheistic religions, you don't even pray to the gods, because your fate is set and they just go your way with you. most modern people would not be capable of living asatru.
>>
>>69551841
Odinism promotes responsibility as everything you do is your own fault. There is no Satan figure to blame all of your errs on.
>>
>>69551957
did i say otherwise?
>>
>>69551776
It's only "cringey" for those who think "Odin was a man in northern Sweden during the Bronze Age who had followers, he pierced his eye and used runes and shit, lol wtf pagans are weird degenerates".
None of that is true, Odin represents wisdom and knowledge. Thor represents the thunder chasing Loki, the lightning. These are just symbols for ancient times when people couldn't pinpoint the scientific reality. It doesn't make it any less true in essence.

I encourage everyone who wants to understand to watch these videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA
>>
>>69551424

Lack of community.
>>
>>69552000
I misunderstood your statement on fate.
>>
>>69551424
Paganism is low energy
>>
>>69551424
I follow Shintoism.
>>
>>69551635
>>69551698
>>69551776
Not Christian m8s kek. I understand what you're saying but replying "I follow the ways of Odin" or whatever to someone who asks you about your religion just seems super autistic. I appreciate the values that the old pagans had but anything related to Neopaganry just seems so disingenuous and edgey as fuck. Maybe if it caught on more in public I'd be able to swallow it but currently regardless if I followed the values of Odinism, I'd never say I'm a pagan to someone. Instead I'd probably say agnostic or something.
>>
>>69551424
Because im not a nordic barbarian
AVE MARIA
>>
>>69552010
Based Varg
>>
I stay with Zalmoxis.
>>
>>69552424
Zalmoxis is pretty much just dacian Odin
>>
I like the idea of reverting back to localised, tribal religion and polytheism.

I don't see it happening though. No need. Religion spread because it had a purpose. What would some neo-paganism do?
>>
>>69552253
Well some Asatru people can be edgy, as you say, but you don't need to associate with everyone just because they share a similar faith. That's the general idea behind paganism and European religions, no one is forcing you to worship and make rituals for Odin.
I don't believe in actual Gods like christcucks do, I just understand there is a higher power behind Nature and the Universe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz8c8FghTkA
>>
>>69552497
>What would some neo-paganism do?
Re-center your values towards your blood, your race and your heritage. Be honorable again. Fight the foreign invaders who want to destroy these values.

Forming tribes is the best way to say "fuck you" to jews who can only control you if you are part of their system. The moment you no longer their "money", you will be free.
>>
>>69552103
it would be just useless "to pray for mercy" to whatever god, because your fate was set the moment you were born. the way you fullfill it on the other hand is up to you.
>>
File: 1443906383373.png (322 KB, 1861x401) Image search: [Google]
1443906383373.png
322 KB, 1861x401
>implying there is enough surviving resources from that period to be able to properly revive the religion

This is why it turns into larping and tree hugging
>>
Because I'm not autistic or an edgelord.

Also, we live in America. There's no place for Nordic mythology here if you're being serious.
>>
>>69551424
What does it mean? Judeo-Christian morals, but instead of Christ you worship Gandalf? Or you intend to rape small boys in order to pass them your viking strength? Duel to death? Take slaves? What are we talking about here?
>>
>>69552602
>Forming tribes is the best way to say "fuck you" to jews who can only control you if you are part of their system. The moment you no longer their "money", you will be free.
greetings from the sun eaters tribe, brother!
>>
Because I have Sami genes. I was born to become a shaman.
>>
>>69552669
But the middle eastern religions are toxic senpai. Machiavelli put it well, the turn the other cheek philosophy of Christianity destroyed Europe until the Renaissance brought back pagan ideas from ancient Greece and Rome.
>>
>>69552792
Death, slavery and rape are Jewish values.
>>
Because odinism isn't a conversion. It's a journey through exploration.
>>
>>69552497
>surviving resources
What does that even mean? Do you really need a record of everything that happened to follow the trace of your ancestors? Maybe you're not of European descent then.
These records have been systematically destroyed by Christians during the "Dark Ages" and giving up by saying "we don't know what happened" is just cowardly. The Poetic Edda is one source for example.

>>69552756
Christian propaganda runs deep in America, that doesn't mean you can't open your mind for reality.

Anyway, it's pointless arguing against Abrahamic rats. If you're ancestors were white, you're of European descent and your blood follows theirs.
Paganism is not a religion that "gains power" based on their "followers", it's a mental introspection that everyone should do if they want to be free.
No one is forcing you to understand the concept only the most capable and intelligent will, unlike Jews who crucified another Jew for not being 100% the same as them.
>>
>>69551957
I`m interested Im a christian but I`m at that age where I question everything and anything, can you give me some stuff to read?
>>
>>69553021
Meant to quote the swede >>69552669

The European stories (which Andersen and the Grimm brothers have translated and modernized) found in the Poetic Edda were transmitted to children by mothers, are deeply rooted into the ancient European religions.
>>
File: wedding.png (1 MB, 1086x938) Image search: [Google]
wedding.png
1 MB, 1086x938
>>69551424
Odinism isn't true paganism. Any traditional pagan would know that 'reconstruction' is impossible because once dead always dead

>>69551776
>Find your ancestors' religion
You know very little. The paganism that you're familiar with was brought to Europe by tribes who were alien to the region, for most of history Europeans practiced a certain kind of Animism that was later absorbed by PIE paganism; the same thing happened with the Dravidian religion in India.
>>
>>69552985
Nice statement, totally untrue. The only reason Christianity with its Jewish values spread so fast is that people were tired of being literally and figuratively assfucked by lawless pagans every time they lived their home, without being able to do anything cause might is right and Gods support might and hate the weak.
>>
>>69552756

Nordic symbolism and it's myths are all over the veteran community. I wouldn't expect a neckbearded christian to understand that, though
>>
I would, but I can't convince myself to believe any religion. I can pretend and I get the need for irrational morality some people need. I don't want to come off as some fedora-tipper, I do understand that religion isn't as simple as muh imaginary sky god.
>>
>>69553323
*leaved their home
>>
>>69552936
>Christianity destroyed Europe until the Renaissance brought back pagan ideas from ancient Greece and Rome

That's literally the opposite of the truth. When you have time you should see this, he addresses exactly what you're talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMX4C169bg
>>
>>69553433
left*
>>
>>69553538
>Presbytarian on the Protestant reformation

Protestanism is literally Christianity with everything pagan removed. Get fucked kike apologist.
>>
>>69553555
sure, don't know what's wrong with me. It's the sun and the fucking arabs with sledgehammers.
>>
>>69553727
>arabs with sledgehammers
made me lol
>>
>>69552916
So you are just a vodka wizard, huh?
Don't feel bad, I am just a welfare wizard who's working on being a real.wizard in two more years.

>tow the vaginal Jew has no power over me

YOUR ASS SHALL NOT PASS, SLUT.
*SLAMS STAFF*
>>
>>69553270

>being homosexual
>not ergi
>>
File: CZZst38UYAELuAe.jpg (94 KB, 900x397) Image search: [Google]
CZZst38UYAELuAe.jpg
94 KB, 900x397
>>69553649
>>Presbytarian on the Protestant reformation

What are you talking about? That man is a Catholic

>Protestanism is literally Christianity with everything pagan removed.
Watch the video mane, he discusses this. Traditional Christianity (aka Catholicism and Orthodoxy) understand that there is a marriage of Grace and Nature, while those who follow the Via Moderna don't believe so, which is why Protestantism is so Judaic and why Catholicism appears so Pagan
>>
>>69552424
>zamolxis
What are you,a pegan?
>>
>>69554500
Better than being a slave to a foreign god
>>
>>69552756
Religion is for cucks all together but it's Germanic, not just Nordic.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 530x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 530x550
>>69551424
remove sand nigger from Europe
>>
>>69554629
>foreign god
you mean any gods that aren't Ranginui and Papatuanuku and their children
>>
>>69552253
Half of modern "Neopaganry" since the 1800s is Kabbalah with european veneer, anyway. It's like Jurassic Park when they try to reconstruct velociraptors (paganism) but don't get all their DNA, so they inject frog DNA (kabbalah) to pad it out and market it to dumb goyim. It's the same with most esotericism.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.