[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was an obnoxious little lefty in my teens, then I started being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Based Santorum.jpg (31 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
Based Santorum.jpg
31 KB, 650x450
I was an obnoxious little lefty in my teens, then I started being ironically right-wing to annoy other insufferable leftists and eventually it stuck. Now I am 100% True Believer 'gas the kikes, race war now!' tier.

Is this common?
>>
>>69550117
no, you're still an obnoxious little lefty, you just don't know your left from your right
>>
Your mother's vagina is common
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr9mLP6NwnU
>>
File: 1450744432530.png (186 KB, 449x380) Image search: [Google]
1450744432530.png
186 KB, 449x380
Welcome to the club
>>
>>69550117
Ever since i was a young teenager I have had a facisnation with Hitler. I'm only a libertarian as it's the most likely philosophy to lead to similar outcomes
>>
>>69550117
I never identified as left but I feel as if I shifted right primarily because of the disgusting character most leftists have.
>>
>>69550647
My mother is a saint and probably still a virgin.
>>
File: 1456738499699.gif (944 KB, 290x200) Image search: [Google]
1456738499699.gif
944 KB, 290x200
>>69550769
>Worships an authoritarian nationalist
>Stands for small government and more focus on individual freedoms
>>
>>69550117

>age 13-18: couldn't care less, was having fun living life
>age 18-25: left leaning but not excessive
>age 25-present: right leaning, not excessive, but despise the left with a passion

I've got a bet with my younger brother who's currently in Uni, i.e. left leaning, that he'll be a right winger by his mid to late 20's.
>>
>>69552297
Don't jinx it anon!
>>
I think most of us were "obnoxious little lefties" in our youth. It just makes sense to be that way when you're 18-19 years old and just an heard Immortal Technique for the first time.

I think we all grow up though and come around. I talked to my Dad the other day who I haven't really talked to in a while just because we're both busy, and his jaw was basically on the floor as we talked politics, and he saw how right-wing I had become.

>used to call my dad a racist
>now he gives me compliments on my totenkopf shirt
>>
>>69551935
cool story, Jesus.
>>
>>69550117
I would be leftwing if it wasn't for the multicultural bullshit that has infiltrated their masses.
>>
>>69552142
In a free world, conservatism and relative conformity are better survival strategies and so will naturally dominate. Whites will naturally dominate too as they are no longer hamstrung by leftist governments. Degenerates will die as the government is no longer there to save them.

Also, libertarianism actually means closed-border nationalist. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a subversive jew. Just as the private land owner can defend their property, what government there is is a collective of citizens whom can defend their collective resources (the nation) like the individual can. This also means the government has to be citizens first and only.
>>
>>69553301
Agreed. In a truly libertarian society - not a progressive cuddlebox that outlaws discrimination and positively encourages difference - most forms of deviancy would be regulated out of existence by natural social pressure and bullying.
>>
>>69553068
Hah, i had one of these moments aswell. Though, he does not fully comprehend how deep it runs.

I explained soros to him. Poked him and he went and found everything. He also follows the nuge on facebook so thats been kind of funny to watch. Everytime he does something funny i call dad with

"your boy ted stepped in it again"
>>
>>69555458
>tfw no living dad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.