[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it take to red pill a country? We had a French massacre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: yamaguchi_000.jpg (11 KB, 236x160) Image search: [Google]
yamaguchi_000.jpg
11 KB, 236x160
What does it take to red pill a country?

We had a French massacre yet it's still cucked

A massive shooting spree yet it was workplace violence

A airport bombing yet Merkel polls even higher

Is killing a politician the only way to actually invoke a change
>>
Killing a politician with the traditional weapon of your peoples.

BRING BACK GUILLOTINES
>>
>>69549501
Nothing will

Nationalism is dead
>>
1 Europeans don't have guns. 2 Politicians are heavily guarded. 3 Europeans are too weakwilled to challenge the pc orthodoxy.
>>
>>69549656
This

People don't care to see the macro and can only view themselves in the micro
Loyalty to a country is going against the norm and social stigmas is what drives people in the current year

Sorry op but that's the reality
>>
>>69549840
I guess the kamikaze mindset is only something Asian countries can achieve
>>
>>69549501
democracy will never bring the change we need
military coup is the only way for most countries
which is why trump must kill NATO
>>
Fight the information war.Your war is to spread the word among students.Be easy to understand, speak simple, speak with passion, spread not hate, spread suspicion and people will awaken.It just takes time.We are already doing pretty great, pol.
>>
>>69550118
Feels like a losing war....
>>
>>69549501
>Redpill
If you want to use that term, you can but it's a dead end.
>Why?
Because you want to know what it takes for
1. the national consciousness to change
2. to take national action

This happened for better or worse in the American Revolution, the French Revolution, the rise of Napoleon, the American Civil War, the October Revolution, in the rise of the NSDAP, in the formation, and break up, and formation, and break up of Yugoslavia, and in the fall of the Soviet Union.

All different types of events - some coming together, others splitting apart, some top-down and others the converse- some taking decades to culminate and others taking months.

What they all seem to have in common were
>A critical mass of people sharing a common identity and goal

>A perception of nothing to lose, or only a better society to gain

>Either indifference to the opinions of other individuals, other nations or the media, or support from other nations, individuals and the media

>The will to fight, kill, die and risk life long and reputation for something that has no guarantee

IMO we have to somehow bring those conditions to Europe, but it's hard to determine that will emerge from that vacuum.

People More poweful and influential than we already have contingiency plans for when that happens and what world they will create in its aftermath. So it has to be Either truly chaotic and unpredictable/uncontrollable, or micromanaged to the greatest degree from the top to the very bottom to shed any outside influence or deviations from clear goals.
>>
>>69549977
The media in my country calls middle east suicide bombers kamikazes, and their attacks as kamikaze attacks.
I donĀ“t like it but maybe they can be considered such, specially when ISIS uses them in battlefield conditions.
>>
>>69549977 >>69549840
But here's the thing- the Balkan wars were a prime example in recent memory of people- for better or worse- collectively deciding to fight and die for their nation- either their perception of self determination, of perception of a grand confederacy headed by their people.

Some historians call it the last campaign of WWII for this very reason, even though some clashes still went on to the '00s.

"It" is still within us. "It" isn't only to be found in some history textbook. We must need to dig and find it, and the correct circumstances will bring "it" out.
>>
>>69550987
>IMO we have to somehow bring those conditions to Europe, but it's hard to determine that will emerge from that vacuum.

Considering the Left has the benefit of being perceived as the counter culture whilst also being supported by the media and the establishment I don't see what hope there is for a serious wide scale right-wing revolution.

Even whilst we are outnumbered, out-yelled, surrounded by enemies being lambasted in the media and ignored by our elected representatives, whilst our detractors give speeches to the UN, we are still seen as the establishment oppressors.
>>
>>69550987
That's the thing

What conditions can possibly be set in place to trigger that sort of reaction

The killing of their literal people and center ports for travel isn't enough to do it, then I don't think anything can
>>
>>69551084
I think there is a difference
A yippon does not go out to die, he views the last option he has as a kamikaze since defeat is dishonorable

A Muslim goes out to die
Because his religion tells him to do so
>>
I'm wondering the same OP

We would need a 9/11 size event.
9/11 was so impactful that it actually threatened to end the trend of post modern and post structuralist philosophy. Imagine what another such attack would do
>>
File: sad bart.jpg (13 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
sad bart.jpg
13 KB, 251x234
>>69549652
>>
>>69552339
But not all kamikaze in ww2 used it as last resort, many set out on missions specifically for that and received special training to do so.
>>
>>69552496
In a national sense it was a last resort; Japan could not produce sufficient supplies or retrain recruits to continue conventional fighting.

In my opinion food and water needs to be cut off and law enforcement inefficient or corrupt to convey a revolutionary spirit. If people are personally safe and have food micro attacks and general disillusionment will not break through apathy and fear
>>
>>69549501

Hahaha no, in the Netherlands, muslims assassinated a famous movie maker and leftist traitors shot the lead politician for prime minister for the next elections in the head.

Result? More refugees, open borders, taxes up by 30% and pension age up to 70 to pay for it all. Europe is fucked. RUN YOU BRITS, FUCKING RUN WHILE YOU CAN
>>
File: palme20.jpg (15 KB, 180x244) Image search: [Google]
palme20.jpg
15 KB, 180x244
>>69549501
maybe...
>>
>>69552016

Now probably more than ever the majority are gullible and are being led around and told what to think. Especially by the flavor of the month - marginalized groups. Even if they're not actually an oppressed minority just claiming victim status now makes people listen to them for fear of social retribution.
When the flavor of the month changes to ex police officers, vigilante groups, right-siding politicians ect. then popular support (and hopefully some mental clarity) will follow suit.
>>
>>69549501
Obviously westerners lives are worthless to politicians i am at the point i really think that maybe not even a poison gas or even a nuclear reactor attack change things.. they will again blame the people that warned about it instead of the idiots doing it kek The only way is to kill leftist politician until no one is left or they are to scared to continue this crap.
>>
>>69553680
Yeah, because with that faggot dead the country sure changed its course.
>>
>>69549840
This

Europe is doomed, national identity is taboo and the leftist flower-in-hair world peace hippie bullshit ideology rules the common man. the nations of Europe will fall very easily into the Islamic caliphate and then it will be too late for people to wake up. the last sane people will panic like rats on a sinking ship and either protest as loudly as they can only to be shut up even more violently than ever before. people will flee, the brainwashed will fall gleefully into their new master's arms until they feel the blade around their neck. history will be erased, the native cultures of europe will be erased, people will die or convert.

the future is bleak. Rome 2.0
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.