[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently Greek dreadlocks never existed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: everytime.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
everytime.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1040
Apparently Greek dreadlocks never existed
>>
I am so fucking sick of hearing about sjws and their nigger pets.
>>
>being friends with anime avatar fags

I bet you actually think they're women and they love you too.
>>
File: asian rock band.jpg (16 KB, 320x255) Image search: [Google]
asian rock band.jpg
16 KB, 320x255
look at these racists

but seriously why are SJWs so retarded?

mental illness?
>>
File: nazi_waifu.jpg (115 KB, 484x750) Image search: [Google]
nazi_waifu.jpg
115 KB, 484x750
>>69547019
Say it with me,

/pol/
>>
>>69547019
Did you even read the article? It clearly states no culture has claim to dreadlocks because people from every part of the world had them. SJW sounding headline and a kike name is enough I guess, reading is hard.
>>
>>69547884
did you even read the article?

its retarded shit

>"If you're going to take on something that does have sacred and historic significance and an unequal history of power dynamics it's important to honor that history," she said
>>
>There have been times when reactions to her hair have made her feel unsafe. Strangers occasionally approach her for drugs. A homeless man once called her a "dirty-haired bitch" for not giving him money.

wow some homeless guy called me a name once!
>>
>>69547019
that's not an opinion article saying its bad, that's a slideshow of white people with dreads
>>
>>69548132
unless you have a masters degree in african american studies and are black, you cannot comment on this topic
>>
>>69547019
>Grinberg

every time
>>
>>69547019
I want off
>>
>>69547019
Having dirty, matted hair isn't unique to any one culture. Fucking niggers.
>>
>>69547019
celts
saxons
gauls
etc etc

all this was 100s of years before rastafarian religions

its just the lazy way to keep your hair
so obviously the lazy religion of the lazy people would adopt it
>>
>SJ(E)Ws are what it takes to get white people to wash their fucking hair and quit pretending to be niggers
I've been attempting this for years so I can only thank them.
>>
>>69547019
>that author name
>EVERY TIME
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.