[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump: ‘I Hate Proliferation’ But It Would Be Better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 15
>Trump: ‘I Hate Proliferation’ But It Would Be Better if Japan, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea Had Nuclear Weapons

Is this guy fucking nuts?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/29/trump-i-hate-proliferation-but-it-would-be-better-if-japan-saudi-arabia-and-south-korea-had-nuclear-weapons/
>>
He's saying it would be better if we didn't have nukes at all, but the reality is we have them, and lots of countries have them that probably shouldn't (north korea) so south korea and japan ought to have them as a deterrent. Nukes as a deterrent works, as proven by the cold war.
>>
>>69547097
>Nukes as a deterrent works, as proven by the cold war.

Nukes as a deterrent work... until they don't. That's the same logic that started world war 1, that someone everyone pointing hundreds of guns at each other will somehow prevent war.

Also Saudi Arabia? Wtf come on man, we all know they're nuts.
>>
[insert insane mental gymnastics to justify this batshit crazy shit]
>>
>>69546978
Honestly why not. Saudi Arabia has to rely on all kinds of scummy subversive tactics in order to get other nuclear powers on their side, because they are fucking horrified of Israel (with good reason, Israel would glass the country without batting an eye if not for SA's allies). If SA had its own nukes it could cold war with Israel, they would eventually form a shaky peace/NA pact, and the ME might be able to start to heal. Also, SA would no longer need to do all kinds of shit to get allies in the west, and it would be able to work for its own gain for once.
>>
>>69546978
>give Saudi Arabia nukes
Yeah, fuck this guy. I'm shilling for Gary Johnson now.
>>
>>69546978
>giving the Saudis nukes
I like Trump but that's real fucking retarded
>>
>>69546978
He doesn't like nuclear proliferation, and doesn't advocate it.

However, he is also non-interventionist. So he's not going to tell countries what they can and cannot do.
>>
>>69547417
Yea so instead of telling them what they can and can do he'll just hand him the nukes and save em the trouble!
>>
>>69547462
He's not going to "hand them nukes" you retard
>>
File: 1455595034670.jpg (45 KB, 545x511) Image search: [Google]
1455595034670.jpg
45 KB, 545x511
>>69547295
Yeah but one gun doesn't kill over thousands of people in a blink of an eye.
>>
File: 1404783754191.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1404783754191.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>69547295
>>69547330
>>69547348
>>69547364

He wants Saudi Arabia to have nukes so that they will nuke Israel, and Israel will retaliate by nuking Saudi Arabia
>>
>>69547511
Hypothetically speaking yes, that's precisely what he wants to do.
>>
>>69547520
The weapon is irelivent
If the means are justified in the eyes of evil, people are going to die
>>
>>69547330
Dude, Saudi Arabia is basically ISIS's big daddy. If Saudi gets nukes, ISIS gets nukes; if ISIS gets nukes, the entire world is screwed.
>>
>>69546978
>But It Would Be Better if Japan, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea Had Nuclear Weapons
>Saudi Arabia
>Nuclear Weapons

You fucking wot?
>>
>>69547554
But the Saudis are Arab Jews and secretly work with Israel
>>
>>69547554
You do realise a massive nuclear exchange will basically fuck up the entire world permanently, not just those two countries right?
>>
>Spinning what he says in such an stupid way.

It all boils down to his position about US foreign intervention and stopping the world policemen act. Those countries he mentioned should either pay a fair price for the protection the US is giving them, or let to defend themselves.

Nuclear weapons exist, there are countries that have them and countries that don't, and that has a great influence in their relationships. If the US leaves Japan, Saudi Arabia or South Korea to their own devices, then they should have the right to possess nuclear weapons
>>
>>69547720
>continually justifying the concept of the Saudis holding nukes
Fucking lol
>>
>every pleb ignoring the fact that Israel has never signed the non proliferation treaty
the mad dog needs to be put down tbqh
along with the saudis
>>
File: 1348301435932.jpg (10 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1348301435932.jpg
10 KB, 240x250
>>69547417
>However, he is also non-interventionist. So he's not going to tell countries what they can and cannot do.
Yeah...no. Did you listen to his AIPAC speech?
>>
>>69546978
Who's South Korea gonna nuke, North Korea? Who care's let them have some leverage against North Korea since they're constantly threatening them with nukes. Japanese are in the same boat but if not nukes we can at least give their country their balls back by letting them have a military. Giving Saudis nukes is fucking retarded but they're more likely to use them on other mudshit nations than anyone else.
>>
>>69547569
Where did he ever say "I'm going to give them our nuclear weapons"? Or am I misunderstanding your "hand them nukes"?
>>
>>69546978
>flag
Ignored
>>
File: 1458102935430.png (3 MB, 2000x1462) Image search: [Google]
1458102935430.png
3 MB, 2000x1462
OP think if only the bad guys had guns then all the innocent would be vulnerable. we cant take care of the world it just cant happen. anyways every country is going to have nukes anyways.
>>
>>69547554
You forgot the part where Israel nukes the rest of the world including the US, if they can't exist then this whole planet may as well be completely inhabitable.
>>
>>69547641
Saudi Arabia only does things like ISIS because subversion and proxy wars is the only way for non-nuclear powers to compete with nuclear powers. ISIS only appeared because a certain western power tried to overthrow the Assad regime in Syria and create a puppet-state for the western power. If Saudi were a nuclear power they could have swung their big nuclear dick, scared off the western power, and prevented the Syrian civil war from happening in the first place, but because they weren't a nuclear power they had to be set to win the civil war instead.
>>
>>69546978
Absolute madman.

Goddammit, I want him to win so badly.
>>
>>69547706
You do realize muslims and jews are fucking up the world permanently, not just their own countries right?
>>
>>69547867
>south korea nukes north korea
>north korea nukes japan
>Japan blames china and nukes china
>china blames america and nukes america
>america blames russia and nukes russia

You don't get it do you? With nukes, any nuclear exchange, anywhere in the world, on a sufficient scale, will devastate the atmosphere and cause a nuclear winter for generations to come. Its not just about two countries.
>>
>>69547825
I passed on it because I didn't need to see Jew fellatio

Here's the thing though, everyone else is saying they'll protect Israel and stop Assad, Trump says he probably won't

We're basically taking his word of "maybe" against everyone else saying yes

That's American politics buddy, vote for the guy least likely to lie to your face
>>
Cooper's just want that "gotcha" the interview just went full hit job retard.

Trump did a poor job answering. He knew what to say but he's scrambling.

What Daddy's trying to say he's against proliferation but every goddamn enemy of the US are fucking for nuclear proliferation while we, ourselves, and our ally's hands are tied because of these neo-hippies.

If you can find another that can match a nuclear threat please give us a notice.
>>
>>69547720

This is necessary evil. And the sauds might not even nuke us once we stop making their country into a shithole and have advanced weapons defense systems.
>>
>>69547793
Look, regardless of whatever you might think about countries like Saudi Arabia, the point still stands that they are sovereign nations, and as such they should have the right to have nukes if they deem it necessary.

Also, nothing really stops anyone from making a deal with Saudi Arabia to keep them from developing nuclear armament, it just doesn't have to be the US.

Giving freedom to nations brings conflict and war, so you people thought the best was to push for unity and coercive actions to keep wars from happening. It didn't work either.
>>
>>69548088
>everyone else is saying they'll protect Israel and stop Assad, Trump says he probably won't
Out of all the speakers that day, Trump sucked on Israeli cock the hardest.
Your god emperor is just another stooge.
>>
>>69548174
>And the sauds might not even nuke us once we stop making their country into a shithole

I don't... w--what...? Is this the true intelligence of trump supporters?
>>
>>69547364

you act like the Pakistanis aren't going to sell the Saudis nukes anyway
>>
>>69547825
Where he told off the UN?
>>
File: 1410470011774.jpg (50 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1410470011774.jpg
50 KB, 600x604
>>69547554
You do know that if Israel is struck by a nuclear weapon by anyone they have a plan to launch nuclear weapons against every single other country in the world, right? It's literally the entire reason nobody has touched them with anything even remotely close to a nuclear weapon so far. If they go, we all go.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
>>
>>69546978
Japan and South Korea are our very close allies, and they need nukes to counter NK and China.

Saudi Arabia is a despotic terrorist state that is capable of going crazy in the name of jihad and should never, ever have nukes.
>>
>>69548108
I got it, but I already understood the point.

We're stopping our allies from building nuclear deterrents of their own, while the crazy murderous fucks around the world are helping each other defy the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
>>
>>69548261
You didn't know? It's not our faults really, blame the Jews.
>>
>>69547295
>Nukes as a deterrent work... until they don't. That's the same logic that started world war 1, that someone everyone pointing hundreds of guns at each other will somehow prevent war.
Guns are not a danger to the politicians who make the decision to go to war.
>>
Ya know. Hol up. I got this crazy bitch ass deal on a 97 miata. There's no muffler. I fucked around with the odometre. But it's only $82,000
>>
>>69547706
Not really. The actual physics of it wouldn't be that bad.
Things would be fine in a few years.
>>
>>69548361
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Says absolutely nothing about "nuking the entire world"

It says that they will retaliate by nuking their attackers.
>>
File: kill-drumpf.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kill-drumpf.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>69546978
>I Hate Proliferation’ But
kek
>I'm not racist but I think Black people are subhumans
typical Donnie
>>
>>69547295
>Nukes
>during WW1

Holy Shit
>>
>>69548232
well obviously someday places like SA will get their hands on nuclear weapon. But it shouldn't be from us and if anything we need to keep them away from that shit for as long as possible because that's how it gets near our enemies.
>Hurr how did Isis get their hands on this US tech!
>Nahhh that would never happen with nukes!
>>
File: 1454325623940.gif (2 MB, 412x229) Image search: [Google]
1454325623940.gif
2 MB, 412x229
>letting shitskins have nukes
Whose brilliant idea was this? The fact that China, India, and Pakistan have nukes is rather problematic. Giving more shitskins nukes only makes the situation worse.
>>
>>69548361
>>69548502
See:

>The Samson Option is the name that some military analysts and authors have given to Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel.

>against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel.

Go on, show me where it says they will nuke the world.
>>
>>69548529
Your reading comprehension is shit. He said that kind of LOGIC started ww1. He never even said nukes were involved. Retard.
>>
>>69548255
Nobody really believes Trump is going to be Hitler 2.0 though

I don't like the praise for Israel but of all the candidates he's the least pro Israel

If there was an anti Israel candidate id prefer them but that's hard to come by when the Jews control our foreign policy
>>
Trump isn't going to be able to do much in office. Or anyone elected for that matter. He's best as a cheerleader and he might even build something on US soil. Maybe the wall. Either way, he's not going to nuke anyone or give anyone nukes.
>>
File: 1459415714694.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
1459415714694.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>>69546978
>It Would Be Better if Japan, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea Had Nuclear Weapons
>>
>>69548529

this is bait
>>
>>69546978
Meh. At this point it doesn't really matter. When one nuke goes off then all of them will. Letting other countries, especially ones that are friendly with the US won't really do anything.
>>
Why should the US have to pay to defend South Korea, Japan and even Europe?

We can't afford to anymore.
>>
>>69548361
another reason why they should be exterminated
>>
>>69548596
>Nukes are the same as guns

Lol ok
>>
File: 1454620628396.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1454620628396.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>69547641
>implying they don't have nukes
>>
>>69548083
In all seriousness, no. Consider how many hundreds have been set off for testing. If Japan and Worst Korea get a few simple atomic bombs as a deterrent they'll be better off for it.
>>
>>69548783
Can you not fucking read or something?
>>
>>69548706
Cost isn't the problem, it's that these countries we protect are so ungrateful.

We spend trillions of dollars to protect them and they treat us like shit.

We should seriously bring all of our military back to our country, with few exceptions.

ALL of Europe should be abandoned. We can sit across the pond and watch their welfare states collapse one by one.
>>
File: 1429207884537.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1429207884537.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
>SK, Arabs, and Japs are crazies who would use a nuke at a moments notice
Lmao how fucking deluded are you retarded faggots, convinced that anyone in power is evil and wants to control and destroy. Is this why Anarchists exist, because they think everyone is incompetently evil?

You need to build a nationalistic pride in shitskin countries so they're not always under the supreme reign of the Jewnited states and our eternal mcdonalds franchises. A return to mutual respect must be instated for tensions to ease.
>>
>>69548281
>>>69547364
>
>you act like the Pakistanis aren't going to sell the Saudis nukes anyway
This. If they haven't already. At least if it's in the open, SA will be held accountable as a nuclear power. Still, a bit of a gamble. Japan and South Korea? Not so much.
>>
Have you all been huffing paint?

he's going to use this position as leverage against China, Iran
>>
>>69548592
>Israel refuses to confirm or deny it has nuclear weapons or to describe how it would use them, an official policy of nuclear ambiguity, also known as "nuclear opacity." This has made it difficult for anyone outside the Israeli government to describe the country's true nuclear policy definitively, while still allowing Israel to influence the perceptions, strategies and actions of other governments.[5][6]

>Ron Rosenbaum writes in his 2012 book How the End Begins: The Road to a Nuclear World War III that, in his opinion, in the "aftermath of a second Holocaust", Israel could "bring down the pillars of the world (attack Moscow and European capitals for instance)" as well as the "holy places of Islam."

It might not clearly say that they're planning on nuking the entire world but it's true. Besides, it's a fucking wikipedia article. Do you really think they'd allow the goyim to write something so obviously anti-semitic?
>>
>>69548557
>it shouldn't be from us and if anything we need to keep them away from that shit for as long as possible

Perfect, Trump, you and i agree with this.

But realistically speaking, how would things change if the Saudis got nukes? Yes, Saudi nukes = ISIS nukes, but any act of aggression against a NATO nation would bring about Afghanistan 3.0, they also can't touch the jews, so what would they do, bomb their neighboring desert nations?
>>
>>69546978
It's all a big prank. Trump never wanted or thought he would get as far into the primaries as he has. It was all about building his brand. It's why he didn't bother with organization and was just hoping to siphon off enough votes to seem like a serious American. It went too far and now he's just trying to make his campaign implode by saying stupid shit. Sad that so many people on here bought into his shoddy multi-level marketing scheme.
>>
>>69548973
>t. Increasing nervous man
>>
>>69547520
Early 1900s: "machine guns will make war impossible"
>ww1 happens, bloodiest war in all of history

Early 2000s: "nukes have made war impossible"
>???
>>
>Giving Wahhabi Muslims that are going to run out of oil money in a few decades nukes

Trump is a fucking madman
>>
>>69548834
ok retard, let me hop on my computer spell it out for you. Nukes are preventive warfare. A country without nukes is less likely to fuck with a country with them. They are not to be used, they exist to scare away threats. We already know their destructive power. Comparing this situation to a war without them is pure retardation.
>>
>>69548973
I see the ghost of the foolish little foam boi still haunts this board.
>>
>>69549038
Why would I be nervous? It's already falling apart. Checked his latest poll numbers? Checked his favorability ratings? Checked his head-to-head polling numbers? Checked his numbers with women? No, most likely not. Stay out of American politics dingo puncher, you don't get a vote.
>>
>>69548973
Excellent point, Mrs. Cohen, did you hear that indirectly from someone who claims to be married to the girlfriend of one of his campaign staff?
>>
>>69547706
thats overblown
>>
File: image.png (651 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
image.png
651 KB, 1024x731
>>69548973
I was so wholeheartedly on the Trump train, but I'm beginning to worry this might be true. I put pictures of him up on my wall, for Christ's sake. Pic related was my desktop background. What if he really is trying to stump himself? The Saudis should have nukes? For fuck's sake.
>>
>>69549121
You have a vote in American elections Escobar? No. You don't.
>>
>>69549107
Okay. Well I agree with you there I just wanted to clarify that you fully understood that he wasn't saying that nukes were involved.
>>69548960
Trump does NOT seem to agree with us actually.
>>69548973
Just shut the hell up. How many flubs can this guy make this week until you retards stop justifying it?
>>
>>69549101
At this point I'm tossing between three theories:

Either:

A- Trump is actually an undercover hillary shill trying to torpedo the republican side to ensure a hillary win.

B- Trump never actually wanted to be president, he just wanted to increase the worth of his brand name, and is actually personally surprised and stunned by the speed of his own success, so he's saying random shit to ensure he doesn't have to do the job of governing a country for at least 4 years.

C- He actually genuinely wants to see the world burn asunder in the cleansing and purifying pyre of nuclear war so humanity can atone for its sins and build a new paradise from the ashes.
>>
>>69548949
Confirmed for reading art of the deal
>>
>We can't let muslims into our country, it's too dangerous
>I Hate Proliferation But It Would Be Better if Saudi Arabia had Nuclear Weapons

Trump on National Security
>>
>>69549246
It's true. He has no idea what he's doing. Look out for him losing all his SC delegates for him saying his pledge to support the Republican nominee is null and void. Did he really not understand that he loses his delegates by saying that? Next big story to drop.
>>
>>69549503
cruz said the same thing
>>
Because WWIII wasn't averted due to countries realizing that a conflict escalated to the point between nations that effectively had nothing to gain from going to war with a rival, due to the sheer destructiveness of the weapons involved.
>>
>>69549637
Cruz doesn't have 50 delegates to lose in SC
>>
>>69549298
>retards
Bet you what I'm saying is true. You'll find out soon enough.
>>
>>69549453
He consulted himself.
>>
>>69549682
Yes trump an established successful business man never imagined actually making it this far into the primary after making all the intensely controversial statements that kicked off his campaign.
>>
>>69549637
No, he didn't. Reread his statements, Cruz never definitively said that he wouldn't support the nominee. Trump straight up said that the pledge is null and void. Say what you want about Cruz, but he's not a dummy like Trump is.
>>
>>69549640
>nations that have an interest in self-preserverance vs. nations that literally blow themselves up cause allahu akbar
>>
>>69549418
A + B which has been said from the beginning of his campaign.

TIDF will defend this.
>>
>>69549772
He's really not that successful. Anytime he's deviated from his core real-estate business it's been a failure. His show had a few good seasons, but it was starting to tank. He's a used car salesman that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Trump U? Trump Steaks? Trump Water? Trump Magazine? Taj Mahal? He's a failure with multiple bankruptcies and is getting out organized in this campaign.
>>
>>69549988
Dude I'm not even a trump supporter but cmon. The dude is an American icon and has real estate establishments all over the world. He's damn successful for what it's worth.
>>
File: (2120).jpg (401 KB, 990x685) Image search: [Google]
(2120).jpg
401 KB, 990x685
>>69546978
>>69546978

stabalize & redistrubute nuclear force, Trump wants to reorganize the power dynamics
>>
>>69550065
A lot of it is just licensed. He's a self-promoter, he's good at that, but it hasn't really translated into anything very significant other than celebrity.
>>
>>69550152
That's good enough to most people.
>>69550148
Yea I'll be sure to put pepper on my ice cream to make sure it's distributed properly amongst my meal.
>>
>muh nuclear proliferation!!

It already happened numbnuts. China has them. North Korea has them. Iran will soon have them.

What's wrong with our allies having some too? Absolutely nothing.
>>
If Iran and Saudi Arabia had nukes peace would finally come to the middle east. Mostly because we'd have a mexican stand-off where the Jews, Sunnis and Shias would be forced to just fucking stop or else MAD would nuke their whole shitty jew desert into glass (and the rest of the world would be all too happy to sit back with popcorn and let them do it)

India and Pakistan have never nuked each other, and they HATE each other and governments were terrified they'd blast each other.
>>
>>69549817
>South Korea
>Not wholly dedicated to preventing an invasion by the North Korean Government

>Japan
>Not wholly dedicated to avoiding being put under the sphere of China, has found U.S. to be a reliable ally who even made a former colony have relatively friendly relations despite horrid acts in the recent past

>Saudi Arabia
>Not executing people simply to maintain their own seat of power

Every single one of those nations mentioned is heavily invested in their self preservation. They're not ISIS, they're not North Korea, they're most certainly interested in maintaining their existence above all else.
>>
>>69550211
with the current regimes - maybe.
but what if the regime changes? then we`ve got even more lunatic`s in charge of nuclear weapons. don`t you think the chance of someone snapping would increasse?
>>
>>69550255
Saudi Arabia is one of the largest supporters of ISIS and has built hundreds of extremist wahhabist mosques across europe including the ones that taught the belgian terrorist attackers. Almost all the 9/11 attackers were saudi.
>>
>>69550399
The United States was one of the largest supporters of the Mujihadeen, the leaders of which went on to form Al-Qaeda, and indirectly supports ISIS due to Turkey's membership in NATO, so unless you're willing to argue that any nation that supports foreign dissidents is also willing to die to support them, your argument is moot.
>>
>>69550189
But it's not most people though. Haven't you realized by now that there is a ceiling on who will actually vote for him?
>>
>>69550568
There's a lot of stupid people man. Never ever doubt their numbers.
>>
We all know that Trump is a unelectable retard who says stupid things without thinking of the consequence.

Now the question is how did half of /pol/ get memed into shilling for him FOR FREE?
>>
>>69550631
I understand that, but it doesn't translate into a majority in the primaries and it will never translate into a majority in the general or a majority of electoral votes. I'm trying to find the article, but there was a piece by a former campaign insider stating that his candidacy was purely about staging a protest and he was only hoping to build up enough support to elevate his brand. It was an explanation why he never formed an organizational ground game or bothered to educate himself on policy. I'll post it if I I find it before this thread 404's.
>>
>>69550823
Stephanie Cegielski
the woman who wanted to profit off of the Trump campaign with a PAC and became livid when Trump shut her ass down
>>
>>69548936
I know this is off topic but Samoans are the best
>>
>>69550791
I figure it's because a lot of /pol/ tards were bullies in elementary school and got butthurt when they got told no and eventually got in trouble, and now they want trump to get elected because somehow because he's politically incorrect that means they'd be able to say and do whatever they want under a trump presidency.
It can go the other way too

>>69550823
Looking forward to reading it
>>
>>69550791
/pol/ is where you go to find political memes, not where you go to find educated political opinion. I think there was a bit of hoping there was going to be a dawn of European style far--right politics in America, but there is just not enough of a constituency for that in America in a largely two party system.
>>
>>69551001
No, it was a guy. Still looking.
>>
>>69551072
>>69551044
meanwhile
http://www.snopes.com/stephanie-cegielski-letter-trump/
>>
>>69551134
Yes we've all seen that anon. Move along.
>>
>>69551009
Maybe some, but i haven't met a whole lot. I'm only half.
>>
File: hillarylaugh.jpg (46 KB, 550x347) Image search: [Google]
hillarylaugh.jpg
46 KB, 550x347
>>69546978
>>69547097
In other words, better if no one had firearms at all, but since we cant uninvent them, better that everyone have them instead of just criminals.

Decent logic. Not sure the facts match 100%.

Still very skeptical of Trump. Not skeptical enough to vote against him vs the Hillary of death though.
>>
I mean, who is the United States to tell any nation what to do anyway?
>>
Nuclear weapons stop wars, more countries should have them, at least in the middle east. Because who starts war? America... And do America start war against those with nuclear weapons? No.
>>
>>69551357
Yea especially Mexico. They can send their illegals if they want. Who are we to tell them what to do? Oh yea and they shouldn't have to pay for the wall either. We can't control them!
>>
>>69547295
>until they don't.

PROOF CHICKEN DOT JPEG
>>
>>69551009
I could see why you might think that, though. My uncle is over from Brisbane. 65 year old retiree. I'm home in bed, and that old Samoan bastard with a pacemaker is out drinking and shooting pool until the bars close. Guy is cool as fuck.
>>
if trump's so crazy list off the last time russia and the US have directly gone to war

list off the last time japan and china have gone to war

you literally can't cause nukes guarantee the impossibility of aggressive movements
>>
>>69551492
Nothing in this world is guaranteed bub
>>
>>69551492
Japan and China were at war during WW2 and America sent an expeditionary force to Russia just prior to that. Did you think history started in the year 2000?
>>
>>69551609

yeah exactly 80 fucking years ago retard gee I wonder why japan hasn't attacked china lately
>>
>>69548255
Seems that you haven't listened Kasich's speech then.
>>
Trump was just testing the waters with outrageous statements.

He's open minded on all of these issues, that's why he's good for the job. He's not afraid to test an alternative strategy.
>>
>>69551781
>You literally can't
>does
>WELL YA 80 YEARS AGO RETARD LOL
>>
>>69551609
no but nukes didn't start until 1945. jesus christ kid
>>
>>69551781
Because they haven't had an expeditionary military since we forced them to change their constitution to not have one you fucking idiot. We made ourselves responsible for their self defense to keep them from doing it.
>>
>>69551878
Is that when wars started too? Fuck off and read what he wrote.
>>
>>69551953
>Fuck off and read what he wrote.
The words aren't as important as the meaning of the words.

The meaning is clear
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 814x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 814x579
>>69546978
No, it is an excellent idea, he is a brilliant man

me on the right
>>
>>69551609
So, it never happened since nukes exist.
>>
>>69552161
>x has never happened in the past so it will never happen ever
Terrible logic to live upon.
>>
>>69546978
When will you people get it? He's TRYING to sabotage his campaign. This shit's boring to him now, he wants to go back to counting his money or his other reality show. He'll probably say we should nuke Europe next.
>>
>>69552245
Italy has been living under America's nuclear umbrella for so long it's no surprise they forgot to think seriously about such things.
>>
Nuclear weapons have prevented more wars than anything.
>>
>>69551953
> list off the last time japan and china went to war
> lists before 1945
> we're talking about nukes here
get some reading comprehension kid.
>>
>>69547554
>defending a retarded stance
>>
>>69552703
>list off the last time japan and china went to war
>list off the last time russia and america went to war

makes list

>get some reading comprehension kid
>>
Haven't the Saudis been involved with Pakistan's nuclear program since the 80s anyway?
>>
>>69552388
>>>69546978
>When will you people get it? He's TRYING to sabotage his campaign. This shit's boring to him now, he wants to go back to counting his money or his other reality show. He'll probably say we should nuke Europe next.
And he'd be fucking right again. Provided we give them more time to absorb kebab first.

I would love it if he nuked Germany, and didn't take any calls or give any statements for 48 hours. People who think Michelle Fields matters or his spelling errors on twitter are important would literally kill themselves.

And I would finally be happy.
>>
>>69553084

>would love it if he nuked Germany

Instead they got cucked. Would have been better to put them out of their misery.
>>
>>69547706
Just how many nukes do you think would be fired before a conflict would come to a halt? Not many.

How many nukes do you think have detoned up until now? 2120!
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.