[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to live in an all white country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x669
What is it like to live in an all white country?
>>
...there's no such a thing.
>>
>>69546606
Boring.

Go to Eastern Europe and you can find plenty of drugged out, poverty ridden shitholes where you can live among your people exclusively.
>>
>>69546678
>drugged out, poverty ridden shitholes
butthurt nigger detected
>>
File: Paola-Longoria.jpg (868 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Paola-Longoria.jpg
868 KB, 640x480
>>69546606
It's pretty cool desu.
>>
>>69546606
I wouldn't know, since it doesn't exist.
>>
>>69546606
Amazing.

T. Grzegorz Brzeczyszczykiewicz
>>
>>69546678
>Boring
>Thinks an exciting life where you have to live behind a fortified door, having your gun in reach distance at all times, where the thought of going outside because you need to do grocery shopping is filling you with dread because you could be gang raped or stabbed, is GOOD.
>Libtard confirmed.
>>
>>69546902
Lol this
>>
>>69546902
I don't have to do any of those things though, I don't live in Detroit or south Africa. If by "all white" you mean "just no black people" then I guess I'm mistaken. I get along fine with people of other races that aren't violent criminals. I went to school for ChemEng so most of my friends are Asian/Indian
>>
>>69548757
You don't even seem to get the difference between disliking a race and disliking some individual people from a race who happen to be ok.
>>
>>69546740
Tourist?
>>
>>69546606
I don't have to worry about getting fucking bombed when I go to a movie premiere
>>
>>69549244
OK. Asians and Indians aren't violent and I have no reason to dislike them as races though. They integrate fine here in my experience.
>>
>>69546606
meh..
all white = no white privilege
always wanted to have one!
>>
>>69549738
If you talk to a British person "Asian" will mean machete wielding Paki to him, Indians and East Asians are probably alright (we only have Mohammeds and Jamals).
>>
>>69546606
I'm going to marry Toshinou Kyouko!
>>
>>69546606
Extremely safe.
t. polish diaspora
>>
>>69546668
Might be one in North Eastern Europe, but that will be their best chances of it. Some of them you will likely never run into a non-white.
>>
>>69546606

It's pretty amazing desu.
Taking my minority friends to my white town.. they actually feel inferior because they see people being decent human beings 24/7.

It's fucking hilarious.
My Asian GF was at a restaurant saying, 'oh they're just being that nice for tips'. Everyone's niceness is so phony.

I've got a king sized bullshit detector, and it's just that everyone in my town for the most part is super fucking friendly because the alternative is shit.
>>
>>69550002
Dont you have jewish oligarch privilege there?
>>
>>69550378
the countries that have an almost completely white population have no privilage, everyone is pretty much fucked, as they tend to be shit holes.
>>
>>69550543
>ukraine

>white

Go bake to getting baked on weed and try not to stress your brain too hard, mkay
>>
>>69546678
Butthurt nigger detected
>>
>>69550378
What place doesn't?
>>
>>69550378
Pfff.. every country got that one, Poland.
>>
>>69550894
Saudi Arabia?

Oh and soon israel too. :^)
>>
>>69550926

Just the ones that actually arent dirty shitholes
>>
Does an all-white countryside count? Outside of Helsinki there are very few niggers

I used to live in quite rural Finland, in a town of 10k people. All white, really quiet and nice. My house was on the edge of town, basically as rural as it gets, with un-paved roads. Absolutely no chance of seeing anything else than a finn.

...however, last year they set up two refugee centers in the town, and now it's a hellhole. My part of town is still completely white, and will probably stay so.
>>
>>69546606
pretty good senpai
>>
File: MAINE FTW.png (11 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
MAINE FTW.png
11 KB, 560x400
>>69546606
*State
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.