[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW Doublethink: Islam Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: laci-green.jpg (28 KB, 482x458) Image search: [Google]
laci-green.jpg
28 KB, 482x458
>Mormonism is probably the most sexist religion I've come across besides Islam

We need to push the SJWs regarding this doublethink. The NYE rapes in Köln were sandbagged in this regard. The regressive Left just made polite weepy platitudes but didn't wade into their own inconsistencies.

When it comes down to it, an ideologue like Green can never be a true cultural relativist. That admits the possibility of a culture, likely many cultures, holding beliefs directly opposed to the radical progressive beliefs she is committed to, all the while leaving her with no universal ethical standard by which to judge their bumfuck values as wrong.

Instead, these alternative beliefs regarding issues such as women are divested from the context of the cultures that created them. As a final stroke, those individuals within the culture subscribing to them are painted inaccurately as a minority and paternalized as being "mistaken" and "ignorant", presumably awaiting the coming of progressive ideology so they can be the good global citizens SJWs "know" they can be.

Laci is the prime target for illustrating the hypocrisy of this issue. She is super visible, well-funded, and is now a mouthpiece for establishment liberal media (MTV) shilling this shit to fucking children of all people. We know she had these beliefs at one point. She likely still does, but has rationalized or suppressed it somehow in the service of ideology or clicks. We can call her bluff on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaMCMLnBTno
>>
>>69546544
bump
>>
File: less.png (503 KB, 800x444) Image search: [Google]
less.png
503 KB, 800x444
>>69546544
get this cunt outta 'ere
>>
>>69546544
I remember a while ago, some anon went to hear her speak at his uni. He recorded her responding to some bullshit question about the Rotherham rapes expecting some gotcha moment.

If he wanted that, he should have asked about this. Come on, /pol/. Don't let this get slid.
>>
This bitch always sounds like she just cried or is about to cry, definitely something pretty unhinged about her

Also, did she use to camwhore? I feel like I watched this girl her finger her ass and pee all over her floor once
>>
>>69546544
I want to fuck her.

All this talky talky is irrelevant.
>>
File: 1459466326087.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459466326087.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>69548421
She's done drugs on camera, at the very least. Also stripped down for some /fit/bro.
>>
>>69548615
sauce
>>
>>69546544

she is just a whig historian, she thinks the world is progressing to a better place with her liberal values and the majority of the mob are on her side.
>>
>>69548506
TL:DR
>Laci used to be a hardcore "muh atheism" fedora fag that shat on Islam before she "properly understood" political correctness
>Now she understands that all people besides white males are victims who cannot be held responsible for their actions because of cultural relativism.

Unless she lobotomized herself with a coathanger, she must be aware of this doublethink. She is just burying it because it would ruin her credibility.

>Islam has perpetuated more gendered violence and sexism toward the women in my life and family than mormonism ever did

It's still fucking there. We just have to bring out her true feelings for the dune coons.
>>
>>69548859
Dunno, m8. Snagged it from some frog a while ago. It's rare, though. There's a more common gif of her shooting up out there.
>>
>>69549297
I ask you that because nobody know if she troll
>>
>>69546544
I would lovingly lick her hairy armpits desu families
>>
>>69548615
>She's done drugs on camera, at the very least

Student film level depiction of drug use and you fall for it?
>>
>laci will never smother you with her Jewish filth
>>
>>69546544
love this woman, friendly and funny, cute to boot
>>
>>69548950
Yeah, but most of the SJW whig historians have few personal ties to the groups they criticize as being on the "wrong side of history".

>Islam has perpetuated more gendered violence and sexism toward the women in my life and family than mormonism ever did

He dad is an Iranian muslim. This is her speaking from experience. This is the kind of shit that is prime for redpills, but instead she became a fedorafag and later an SJW.

Unlike most tumblr shits, she knows first hand that she wouldn't want to live in a world dictated by muslim cultural norms and values. She knows that cultural relativism is bullshit.

She is just holding her tongue to get clicks and hold to the regressive Left list of approved talking points. I wonder how much it would take for her to get real and speak something other than PC clickbait bullshit.
>>
>>69549458
this
>>
>>69548615
I like watching her big tits jiggle, personally
>>
>>69546544
>Africa is a shithole because whitey drew borders forcing people together
>multiculturalism (multiracialusm) is good for Europe and intergration is possible.
>>
>>69546544

Laci Green is a dullard.
>>
File: lacibdsm.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
lacibdsm.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>
>>69549512
Yes, it's staged. It's from her old channel...
>>
>>69549512
It's only as fake as we meme it to be.

>>69548506
>>69549458
>>69549607
I guess we'll have to wait for her to get as unfuckable as Anita or Zoe before you fags decide to start talking about the bullshit that comes out of her mouth rather than delicately stroking her rainbow-colored pubes with your tongue. Jesus.
>>
>>69546544
btw since were on the subject of cologne :
http://www.express.de/koeln/koelner-silvester-mob-drei-monate-danach---das-ist--die-bilanz-23811622

and btw. virtually no rapes. all is assault, sexual assault, robbery and armed robbery (armed robbery because one of the shitskins had pepper spray lol).
>>
>>69549921
I would fuck her bloody
>>69550063
Id fuck Anita as well. I couldnt give to fucks about gaymen desu and the sooner that no white men want to waste their time on that shit, the better off we will all be.
>>
>>69546544

She moves her mouth far more than necessary when speaking.
>>
>>69546544
Ah Laci, I can stand her BS only cuz I always imagine destroyin her and breaking apart.
She would be awesome at that....and lord those tities are waiting there to be abused.
After all the crazy shit I have for her I would sell her to my mate on a farm and see how she can handle bull or a horse and ralise those films online.....
>>
>>69549921
Love you annon.
>>
>>69549921
I love her chubby body
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.