[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump will do his best to keep the cartels out, but will he attempt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 0152.jpg (36 KB, 635x421) Image search: [Google]
0152.jpg
36 KB, 635x421
Trump will do his best to keep the cartels out, but will he attempt to help Mexicans to stop them? And if so, how might he go about doing so?
>>
>>69545611
As soon as the fuhrer claims the American throne we will begin to corral the taco people into city-like ghettos where they will remain until trains arrive to ship them back accros the border.
>>
Thanks America, but we need no help. We're doing actually pretty good, Cartels are a minor problem though

But thanks
>>
Why the fuck should we help a country run by cartels be rid of cartels? We build a wall and kill anything that comes near it.
>>
File: fat-nazi.jpg (23 KB, 423x267) Image search: [Google]
fat-nazi.jpg
23 KB, 423x267
>>69545811
t.
>>
>>69545811
Yes, yes, I've heard it all before.

Most of these people have no affiliation with the cartels, aside from degenerate second generation kids that sometimes get caught up in Chicano gangs affiliated with them, and whatever operatives the cartels send over the border to facilitate their activities.

But what about confronting the cartel problem at its source?
>>
>>69545972
What's the current state of affairs like? I hear our lovely green states out west have done a fine job of eating half their profits.
>>
>>69545611
>how might he go about doing so?
peace through strength
>>
File: 8NqAO.jpg (101 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
8NqAO.jpg
101 KB, 620x620
>>69545611
Close the border and enforce it. Cartels can't make money if they can't get product into the US. Once we actually get serious and lock the border down, the cartels will implode. They'll start slaughtering each other in the streets and burn out within 10-15 years.

At that point the wall can come down. 90+% of Mexicans will have been killed off in the chaos. Then we can either annex Mexico or simply encourage Americans to move there and work jobs by undercutting the locals and working for chump change. We can even send Americans there checks to make them live like kings while doing all the jobs for pennies on the dollar.
>>
>>69546148
How? Invasion? The Mexican government, insofar as it exists, is an asset of the cartels.
>>
>>69546388
Vigilante organizations?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.