[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1459488282919.jpg (72 KB, 686x960) Image search: [Google]
1459488282919.jpg
72 KB, 686x960
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>69544800

change foreigner to white person and its correct
>>
>>69544800
>Be me
>Be eastern european
> Stay here my whole life
> Got a PHD and work for the NHS
>Still voting brexit
Yeah okay faggot
>>
The argument people make when they say "foreigners take our jobs" is that the STEM market is already over saturated, and so students who spend years studying will have their jobs taken by older immigrants
>>
>>69544800
The useful anti-racist idiots are one of the biggest lottery wins that corporate globalists could ever have hoped for
>>
>>69545047
They also take minimum wage jobs and ensure the lower classes remain unemployed. Because they undercut the minimum wage, thus discouraging the hiring of natives.
>>
>Complaining about discrimination and failing at life? Blame White people.
>>
>>69544800
more like

>everything you like to do is offensive?

>blame a liberal!
>>
>>69544800
>Totally failed at [culture and society]
>then why not blame [White people]

Literally every time. Europe is falling apart and "it's because white people can't adapt to [disaster event]." They expect white men to be entirely perfect and effortlessly make up for the mistakes of literally everyone else.
>>
>>69544800
>Totally failed at life?
>Then why not BLAME WHITE PEOPLE
>It's so much easier than taking responsibility for your own poor choices

It goes both ways, nigger.
>>
>>69544800
Why does that picture feature educated medical workers? The majority of immigrants are untrained minimum wage workers who choke the native populations lower end job opportunities.
>>
>>69544800
I'll say what I saw the last time this was posted. This campaign doesn't even target the people they want to address in the poster. No one will join your side if you call them failures.

Instead it's more liberal circle jerking by calling the other side names.
>>
Someone please edit this image to say white person and lighten the skin tones
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.