[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*Punished for your sins*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: shill.jpg (15 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
15 KB, 650x366
Why is everyone chimping out over Trump's statement about women who abort being punished??

If abortion is ILLEGAL, it only follows that people who still do it are punished for it, that's how the law works...
>>
>>69544730
American women are no longer women, they've been transformed into precious little princesses who are not allowed to be accused of wrongdoing even if they're in the process of killing innocent children in record numbers.
>>
>>69544730
Because abortion is not illegal and we don't want you to make it illegal.
>>
>>69545171
Those children are violating the mother's body. They are not innocent. They are guilty and deserve to be punished.
>>
>>69545171
>>69546346

>children

Is my nut butter a bunch of chill'ens? What about all of the food that I have yet to extract nutrients and energy out of to make more nut butter?

Is the biotic sludge that seeps out of my ass a child?
>>
>>69544730

Because logic doesn't apply with prolifers, as no sane woman would babymurder (as they translate "abortion") and thus cannot be held responsible.

Thus, they'd just shoot the person performing said babymurders- oh wait, some already are but again, you generally don't see your local Christfag nutcases doing more than screaming at the women in question, even after the deed's done.
>>
>>69546907
Is it even a child before exiting the whom? to meit is a pile a useless sludge that can't breath yet.
>>
>>69547039
>>69546907
kek i ment to reply to op>>69544730
>>
Listen please Mr Hue. Mr A Fucking Marble. Is abortion illegal? Did he look pissed off at himself after he said it, or not? So why is this relevant. PUNISH!!! UNTIL THEY'RE BLEEDING FROM THEIR WHEREEVERS. Can you say Planty McPlant Plant Esq. XVII?
>>
>>69545171
>>69547039
>>69547159
and this fag. fuck i'm going to bed
>>
File: Brazilicucks.jpg (26 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
Brazilicucks.jpg
26 KB, 413x395
>Brazilian
>Lecturing on how law works
>mfw
>>
>>69544730
I guess they should just have undocumented abortions.
>>
>>69547194
the question was literally 'if we ban abortion, should we punish women who get abortions?'

as opposed to, say punishing the doctor who performs the abortion

Trump's statement is equivalent to saying 'we should punish those who break the law', and this is yet another poorly-manufactured controversy.
>>
The whole abortion issue in America is such a cluster fuck of irrationality and illogical ideas for both side on the issue.
What you see in the reaction to Trump's comments is pretty much sum up how insane both sides are.
>>
If abortion remains legal, then they shouldn't be punished. If abortion becomes illegal, then they should be punished.

What precisely was Trump saying? That a woman who legally gets an abortion should be punished?
>>
>>69544730
>South Korea
ok
>Japan
ok
>Saudi Arabia
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>69544730
Because Republicans flat out won't mention this. They use abortion to get out the vote every fucking election for almost 40 years.

Do you understand just how damaging it is to their brand to point out that 1 out of 3 women in the country should be thrown in jail for capital murder?
>>
>>69547463

shit wrong thread
>>
>>69546589
>create life thru conception
>proceed to kill it

oh dear, it seems you're retarded mate
>>
>>69547501
get fucking bombed again for shitposting faggot
>>
>>69544730
Feminists want to deny women's agency - or their ability to control their own destiny - thus absolving them of responsibility for their actions and letting them get away with, quite literally, murder. After all, it's not the woman's fault that she paid a (male) doctor to commit a murder. It's the patriarchy's fault, of course!
>>
File: 1459318267174.jpg (64 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1459318267174.jpg
64 KB, 640x960
>>69544730

I don't get it, either. He should have been smart enough to not fall for the "answering a hypothetical question" meme, though.
>>
There's a ton of reasons
One is the media misrepresenting his comments and most people not digging deeper
Two is the GOP never really taking illegal abortions seriously, politicians usually just ignore this element and talk about making them illegal and pretend it'll solve all the problems
Now someone finally comes out and says the obvious, that there'd be illegal abortions and the only way to stop it would be to punish those who seek them out, and it sounds really unfamiliar and bad
Social issues are one of the things sinking Republicans at the national level because of how different states feel about it
>>
>>69546589
>muh sperm ;)
You wanna explain how jerking off and killing a growing a fetus are the same thing?
>>
>>69547363
>and this is yet another poorly-manufactured controversy.
It may be an absurd controversy, but it still remains that Trump let Chris Matthews bait him into saying something that's far, far outside of the mainstream.
>>
>>69547363
/thread
>>
>>69547489
>Do you understand just how damaging it is to their brand to point out that 1 out of 3 women in the country should be thrown in jail for capital murder?
If they doubled down on it, they could actually do a good job of securing the Catholic vote, men and women.
>>
>>69544730
Yeah, I don't get it either. I think everyone involved should be punished.

Like, drug addicts are arrested, right? It's not just the drug dealer or the producer who's breaking the law.
>>
>>69547514
Conception does not override existing life. Make the potential life develop OUTSIDE my body because it has no right to violate mine.
>>
>>69547714
Not even the catholics support jailing women seeking abortions

Every Republican has been trained to side step the question and refer to women as "victims of circumstance". Trump admitting the blatantly obvious is what the Republicans are upset over.
>>
>>69547563

They can't by definition be committing murder because murder is illegal and abortion isn't.

Your beef has to be with the lawmakers and the Supreme Court if you are going to make a legal - and not a moral - argument.
>>
>>69546589
You are a child. What is conception?
>>
>>69547664
>punishing people who break the law

>far out of the mainstream
>>
>>69547489
You do have to know the reason why abortion rate is so high in the first place because there are no consequence for it right?
>>
>>69547714
So catholics want to destroy society and turn america into a poor shithole like they did in Venezuela?
>>
>>69547813
If you knowingly made the choice to participate in the act of conception, it's your fault and you need to live with the consequences.

I wonder when Humans are going to figure out sex=babies?

Seems pretty obvious, but you all act shocked when it happens.
>>
>>69547813
Well, you shouldn't have let it in your body.
>>
The people making noise about are people who would hate donal trump no matter what he did he could cure cancer and they would say that he is evil for altering nature. What i hate is that people never go beyond the news clickbait titles, all they have to do is search online.
>>
>>69547968
Abortion is not high though. It's only high among blacks. Do you want more blacks?
>>
>>69547714
Catholics are some of the most liberal Christians in this country, retard
The ONLY group this appeals to is the bible thumping evangelicals
>>
>>69547968
listen here shitflag, there will always be teenagers, abused women, and others willing to do anything to avoid giving birth. It won't decrease anything but push it to a dangerous black market
>>
>>69547813
>because it has no right to violate mine
It does though. That life is your responsibility (assuming you're a woman, which is unlikely on this board).

If a woman willingly has sex without protection and gets pregnant, she is a murderer if she kills her unborn child. Period. The woman can try to justify her murder with claims of rights, feminism, patriarchal oppression or any number of things, but it is still murder. Unfortunately as a culture, the West has decided that a woman's "right" to whore trumps the right to life.
>>
>>69548061
I did not, that's why I used protection, which you want to take away from me.
Do you think if someone breaks into your house they have a right to rob you of all your possessions?
>>
>>69548214
Oh really? So how much of an epidemic were black market abortions in the 50's, eh?
>>
>>69547873
I think you're missing the point. People breaking the law should be punished, but what I think "far out of the mainstream" anon's point he's trying to make is that he actually said he would punish the women.

No one likes context anymore, and the fact that he gave everyone a very straight forward and precise sound clip saying he hates women is the point. He took the bait hard. Chris asked that question multiple times.

If you watch the full abortion question clip, the first time Chris asked it, Trump was very careful with how he worded it. He said something like "The republicans and conservatives think this way" blah blah, "But I'm pro life." He off put the blame, but Chris kept hammering him about it and eventually pulled it out.

tl;dr no context sound bites wins the election
>>
>>69548377
Why shouldn't they be punished, if they're breaking the law, though? Drug addicts still have to go to jail. The woman would be an accomplice, no different from hiring a hit man.
>>
>>69544730
>Women are above the law

Says every feminist ever.
>>
>>69547514

Why is conception important?

It's just a score in the total causal process of procreation. It's an arbitrary threshold, no more arbitrary than any precursors to conception. To delineate the impersonal and material from mental abstractions that we value (e.g. suffering, coercion / domination, future time preference), you must establish that an abortion is obstructing or destroying something that has any such faculties. Until you can establish moral value of the thing in and of itself, it is literally no different than a value claim over anything else non-sentient of no mental experience (be it rudimentary lifeforms or an object or thing).

Also remember:

>pro-life is codeword for white genocide

:^)
>>
File: wolfblitzer-sci02.gif (752 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wolfblitzer-sci02.gif
752 KB, 1280x720
>>6954736
Trump released a statement right after the show stating that e would punish the person performing the abortion.
>>
>>69548235
they do in straya
>>
>>69548563
What gives us value is the spirit that is implanted by God at the moment of conception.
>>
>>69546346
Found the muh body muh choice feminazi.

Holocaust ain't got nothin on ya'll
>>
>>69548844

>muh Jesus koolaid

I'd rather be fedora than behave unethically

Because, you know, decent people actually care about ethics
>>
File: Emperor Obama.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Emperor Obama.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>69544730
The republican narrative demonizes the evil doctors who corrupt and coerce these otherwise perfectly innocent and harmless would-be-mothers into allowing the doctor to kill the baby and feed its soul to Satan.
Proposed republican anti-abortion legislation primarily targets abortion doctors, they don't want to scare the women to Democrats.

Trump didn't know about the narrative, so he just called it like he saw it.
>>
>>69548092
>>69548214
Just stating part of the reason.
I am ok with abortion.

For me, abortion issue in United states is literally "first world problem"
or white women complaining about the patriarchy.

The pro-lifer who wants to stop abortion, to make it illegal so bad to save life, yet can't bring itself to punish (no matter how light it is) the main perpetrator (hint: it's not the doctor.) As if a law without any punishment makes a law rather than symbolic virtue signaling.
And the pro-choice is crazy to the point these days that they are writing on killing babies before they leave the hospital is a-ok.

There got to be some kind of middle ground to for both side to compromise. Every time an election comes around and this is the question that people most concern with?
>>
>>69548844
>What gives us value is the spirit that is implanted by God at the moment of conception.

I can appreciate your faith, but surely you have to understand that most Americans don't share this belief.
>>
>>69549007
Most people agree that abortion before first trimester is concluded is the best compromise.

But femininazi's have entire country by the throat and they're only squeezing harder.
>>
>2016
>responsible for your own actions
I MEAN
IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>69547418
He was asked a hypothetical question of if abortion is made illegal and the law is upheld by the courts. Should woman who receive illegal abortions be punished and trumps answered yes but he doesn't know what exactly the punishment should be.

Trump later released a statement clarifying his opinion on the issue. Handle poorly yes but that should be considered controversial to any remotely sane person. The media is also conveniently ignoring the fact Trump is by far the most pro-chocie of the re-pub field.
>>
>>69548377
I'm fairly sure women are already punished for performing or receiving an illegal abortion.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.