[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frozen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10
File: Frozen.jpg (379 KB, 1024x1463) Image search: [Google]
Frozen.jpg
379 KB, 1024x1463
Is this movie the exact opposite of degeneracy?
What would you even call that? Eugeneracy?

>All white, not even a single black person in the background.
>Traditional European society.
>Various European nations are all represented by the various nobles, all ethnically distinct.
>Hints at knowledge of capitalism, supply and demand.
>"People don't really change", actual quote from one of the various songs in the movie.
>Teaches young girls not to just run off with the first guy they meet, but to wait.
>Teaches young boys that it's not the end of the world if a girl has a boyfriend.
>The male character is not a dope like in most movies, but rather confident and self assured.
>Positive message of family, good principles all around.

It's especially great how the kingdom is nordic, injecting a message of positive family values into what is currently a cesspool of modern degeneracy. As one of the most popular Disney movies of all time, it will have a tremendous impact on the culture, especially of the youth.

This is great! Whoever made this movie has their head on straight. We need more of this!
Tell me why I'm wrong.
>>
>>69544506
>What would you even call that? Eugeneracy?
Decency?
>>
>>69544506
LET
>>
>>69544506
IT
>>
>>69544506
GO
>>
>>69544506
>dykes as main protagonists
>Im such a stronk womyn that need no men
into the trash it goes
>>
>>69544828
>dykes

Holy shit, isn't like the people saying the team in FF15 is gay. People here seem to have no grasp of brotherhood and sisterhood.
>>
There was something off about that movie. Kind of hard to put my finger on when I first saw it.
After thinking about it I realized the movie had a very definite lesbian, "we don't need men to be happy", vibe to it.
>>
>>69544828

BUILDING WALLS NEVER BOTHERED HIM ANYWAY
>>
File: 1459439208726.gif (737 KB, 423x357) Image search: [Google]
1459439208726.gif
737 KB, 423x357
>>69544506
I havnt seen this movie but i do have one question.
if it is what you say it is then why do the feminazis and lgbt faggots love it?
Especially when they only like shit that panders to them and if something ANYTHING dares not to pander to their constantly changing whims its SACRILEGE.
>>
>>69544977
>FF15 is gay
nah, that's a beautiful bromance
STAND BY ME
>>
>>69545189
I disagree

Anna was portrayed as being quite helpless without Kristoff
>>
>>69545387
>feminazis and lgbt faggots love it?

Really?
The lost their collective shit in my country, at least...
>>
>>69544506
I still can't tell if the main male character is a beta orbiter or a MGTOW
>>
>>69545805
Why? "Let it go" was like a gay worldwide anthem
>>
>>69544506

Wait until Disney starts putting gay characters and shit in their movies. You know it's going to happen eventually if things keep progressing like they do.

>Frozen 2
>every character is a different race even though it takes place in what is supposed to be Scandinavia
>kill me now
>>
>>69545826
You kidding me?
He was masculine as fuck
>>
>>69544506
If this is the message you think that should be passed on to children have a look at the Netherlands. They might have the most based family education out there

http://www.huffingtonpost.de/2016/03/31/hollaendische-muetter_n_9581924.html?utm_hp_ref=germany
>>
>>69545805
SEE
>>69545918
also SEE
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-26759342
>>
>>69544506
It's a pretty decent movie, it's also a indication of just isolated people are from one another that they can't comprehend platonic love.
>>
>>69546012
Although it was implied that he fucked the reindeer
>>
>>69544828
>>69545189

they're sisters not lesbians you fucking degenerates
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 236x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 236x357
>>69544506
The Danish guy got cucked by a Sami
>Based
>>
What are you taking about. The rock people are niggers.
>>
>>69545826
>I still can't tell if the main male character is a beta orbiter or a MGTOW

He wasn't the sharpest tool but he was manly, the guy was carrying ice around with a sled a reindeer and his bare fucking hands only dressed in animal hide.

How more manly can it be ?
>>
>>69546157
Ok I laughed

I actually thought they had a jewey vibe.
Them noses
>>
>>69545387
They lost their shit over it at release in my country.

Even then, the majority of those who like it anyway despite tumblr's bullshit did so because it was a good movie all around, because the animation was nice, because the songs were catchy, and because ID'S FRUM DIDNEY :^DDD

Also Anna a qt

In the end though, despite Frozen being a great movie, I still think Tangled is my favorite Nu-Didney movie by far, definitely showing that one to the kiddos when they pop into existence.
>>
>>69545387
Strong female characters, and it looks like they're gay (even though at least Ana isn't) because Elsa saved her and not a man.
>>
>>69546111
A Jap is the kind of person who see's perversion in everything, don't you have some ntr to read?
>>
>>69545189
>There was something off about that movie.
During production they made significant changes to the script, and I suspect that a good deal of the film's success came from the decision to change Elsa from villain to heroine.

We shouldn't have to bother discussing that if Elsa were a villain as originally proposed would happen after her ascension of that mountain it would have made for a much more engaging story, but fems gonna fem.
>>
>>69546485
"Let it go" sounded a little bit like a "Be Prepared" moment (Scar, Lion King). I really wanted it to go that way. Instead, it was pretty bland.
>>
>>69544506
>lefties chose to saw them as dykes
lmfao
>>
>>69546341
>hurr durr der jerps

>To Kevin Swanson, a pastor and host of a right-wing Christian-themed radio show, it does. Swanson slammed Disney's award-winning animated film Frozen, calling it the work of the devil.
>"Friends, this is evil, just evil," he said. Swanson contends the film indoctrinates young women to be lesbians and convinces people that homosexuality and bestiality are acceptable in society.

Christians pointed out that the rock niggers' song clearly accuses Sami guy of unnatural acts with a male reindeer, which is two kinds of faggotry in one
>>
>>69546316
>I still think Tangled is my favorite Nu-Didney movie by far, definitely showing that one to the kiddos when they pop into existence

My son is 4 and he has seen both Frozen and Tangled, he does like them but his favorite of all is still old school Peter Pan by Disney.

I think the idea of girls rebelling against their Mothers or Sisters is not appealing to boys.

But boys playing and flying around in the woods, fighting pirates and kidnapping and then saving damsels in distress is more to a boys liking.
>>
>>69544506
This one was also far and away the most popular one in a long time.
>>
>>69546651
You'd better be careful, if you don't act now your son might grow up to be a heterosexual.
>>
>>69546768
Japan bringing the bantz!
>>
>>69546651
My girls love all the various Disney depictions of Tinkerbell and they think old Tink was much cooler.
>>
>>69546485
Yeah, that would have made her excellent advice look shitty and her retard sister look smart.

No, the movie was actually fine as written. If you want your kids to watch something dark in the same vein there's still The Snow Queen.
>>
>>69546485
Explains why the last third of the film makes absolutely zero sense. Disney does not acknowledge the concept of a villain finding redemption. They must be ridiculed into obscurity or outright killed, and they didn't want that for Elsa. They spared her by turning Hans into a mustache twirling villain at the last second. They need better writers who don't see everything in black or white.
>>
>>69544828
>>69545189
yuri googles so much?
>>
>>69544506
>muh strong womyn
>muh female empowerment
>muh men are the root of all evil
>muh don't let me control you

The whole movie is typical feminist propaganda. Do not show this to your children anon.
>>
>>69546768
You japs keep bringing the bantz! good job hidiki
>>
>>69546933
The original tinkerbell was funny and had a personality, which is something kids seem to like for some reason
>>
>>69547105
>Men are the root of all evil
Except the guy who wasn't.
>>
>>69544506

The blond haired chick is hot as hell. Better than the rabbit chick by a mile. Still haven't watched either.
>>
>>69546936
>Yeah, that would have made her excellent advice look shitty
Not really. It would have the same effect as Maleficent, where you can begin to understand the blinding rage that she took out on Snow White to get back at the King for being such a douche.

I suspect that they would have portrayed the freezing of the village to be an intentional action that she intended to follow through with all the way through to the end.

The sudden "change of heart" moment killed all the suspense and enabled them to portray the only strong male character as an evil, manipulative fuckass.
>>
>>69544506
>never seen this movie
>took my grandson to disney on ice
>get a condensed version
Pretty good tbqh fämaläm
>>
>>69546768
BVut it is actually funny how a 4 year old, even without telling him has a pattern when it comes to movies and you can see what he likes and dislikes

Peter Pan (Said: I like them fighting pirates and flying)
Pinocchio (I like Pinocchio fighting his way out of the whale with his Papa)
Jake and the Neverland Pirates (They have swords and fight Captain Hook)
The Lion King (He saves his friends)
Hercules (He is strong and wants to be with his family, but he doesn't like the girl she is bad for Hercules)
Star Wars Rebels (Lightsabers and the Force nuff said)

Dislikes:

Snow White (Dwarfes, i don't like dwarfes, they don't have axes, i like the Lego dwarfes with the axes better)
The Princess and the Frog ( when asked why he just said : Everyone is so different from real people)
Aladdin (He said: Houses don't look like that and people don't wear those hats)

That's what goes on in the mind of a child who grows up in a financial stable enviroment, surrounded but other kids of different sexes and slightly different ethnicity. But who is not in contact with mudslimes or blacks.
>>
>>69547105
this guy knows what's up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 364x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 364x260
>>69547390
>that guy
>strong male character
If you watch it closely he's clearly a psychopath from the start, he exactly mirrors the personalities/expectations of the people around him at any time.
He is the manipulative cosmopolitan foreign villain while the male hero is the pure Nordic mountain man.
>>
>>69546631
>>"Friends, this is evil, just evil," he said. Swanson contends the film indoctrinates young women to be lesbians and convinces people that homosexuality and bestiality are acceptable in society.
I hate these kinds of faggots, the same ones that almost ruined Pokémon and Lord of the Rings during my childhood.
>>69547571
*godson
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 500x484
>>69547589
>tfw anon's kid has better taste in cartoons than 99% of the people on this website
>>
File: 1447314184275.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1447314184275.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>69545974
>every character is a different race even though it takes place in what is supposed to be Scandinavia
>implying that wouldn't be accurate considering that natives are being kept in cuck-sheds on the chain
>>
>>69547853
Well think again.

He wants to to go see Zootopia.

He also wanted to go see The Good Dinosaur and hated it.

He wanted to see Hotel Transylvania 2 and loved it.

Somehow he loves everything that looks remotely like the place he lives in. Everything else like Agrabah or New Orleans , even Anime drawings and such he absolutely hates that.
>>
>>69544506
>>Teaches young boys that it's not the end of the world if a girl has a boyfriend.
what do you mean by that, I haven't seen the movie. it seems as though you're implying a girl can still be available if she has a partner, which is full degenerate
>>
>>69548242
Boyfriends are not husbands anon.
>>
>>69544506
I'm tired of still hearing and seeing a ton of merchandise if this movie 3 years after it released.

Why is this movie so popular??? I don't get it.
>>
>>69548267
degenerate.
>>
>>69544506
I agree. Tangled was great too. There are still a handful of good people left in the film industry and it seems a few of them are at Disney.
>>
File: 1453033912584.png (2 MB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
1453033912584.png
2 MB, 1368x1026
>>69544506
>>69544701
>>69544732
>>69544747
Let's sing together, lads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM
>>
File: sketch-1456228774909.jpg (515 KB, 1705x1080) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1456228774909.jpg
515 KB, 1705x1080
>>
>>69544506
>Strong independent woman
>Redpilled
>>
For those who haven't seen the movie yet, check the view count

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

They actually said they built the entire movie around this song.
>>
>>69548242
>>>Teaches young boys that it's not the end of the world if a girl has a boyfriend.

Have you seen the movie ? Even at the very end there is no implication that Christoph and Anna ended up in a romantic relationship.

Only the Rock People seemed to pressure that, which is a metaphor against family forced arranged marriages.
>>
>>69548822
This is funnier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS0T8Cd4UhA
>>
File: 1459114392525.gif (1 MB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
1459114392525.gif
1 MB, 600x361
>>69548168
>He wants to to go see Zootopia.
What's wrong with that anon?
>>
I love when I see a niglet running around with Anna and Elsa proudly displayed on a shirt. I wonder if it hurts Momma's feels to see her daughter point out "that one" in the store. The one with those perfect, smiling white faces. That red and blond hair. Simultaneously showing what they desperately wish they were and tempering with the fact that they'll never be. The little girl will never get her prince. With niggers, there are no happy endings.
>>
>>69549037
I said right in the post you're quoting that I haven't seen it. So what, the message is that you can be friends with a girl without pursuing her romantically?
>>
>>69548168
while a disinterest or disgust in worldly things is a little alarming, a strong interest in home is a good thing. do you teach him about the (I assume) storied history of the Netherlands-faded-in-the-wash?
>>
>>69548466
/pol/ sings [insert music here] when?
>>
>>69549995
fag
>>
>>69548168
>Somehow he loves everything that looks remotely like the place he lives in. Everything else like Agrabah or New Orleans , even Anime drawings and such he absolutely hates that.

this is a good thing, he has love of nation and people
Please don't force multikult on him
>>
>>69550093
t. bitter stormweenie fantasies
>>
File: frustration.jpg (18 KB, 437x319) Image search: [Google]
frustration.jpg
18 KB, 437x319
>>69550402
But that's a girl bunny.
>>
>>69549995
I have seen the trailer i don't deem the movie age appropriate for him, also furries.

>>69550116
I guess that is the actual message yes. It is showing that a guy can be friendly and helpful without pursuing another motive.

>>69551797
No worries there mate, he is the offspring of a germanic white male and a white dutch woman.

>>69550277
No he is to young for that, we have little media in our language except a few children cartoons like recently "The Little Prince". He watches those and he is generally interested in stuff he sees, like statues and stuff and asks what they are and we try to explain to him as good as possible and as easy as possible.

It is not easy for kids here growing up in our native language in Luxembourg. Very early they get confronted with German which is easy for them to understand due to the Dutch/German similarities in Luxembourgish but then they get confronted by french everywhere with honestly does scare most of the kids as they are more familiar with german and luxembourgish.

So you can say that he speaks 2 languages already and he has to learn french at age 7 latest in school
>>
>>69550093
Yes there are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdF9D5jITnY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U

This is one of Stefan's best.
>>
>>69554497
>I have seen the trailer i don't deem the movie age appropriate for him, also furries.
I'll say there are some scary scenes but if he watched the good dino there's nothing worse in Zootopia, It's actually not as graphic as dino.
I guess I can give you the furries, but I thought it was a good movie.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.