[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nuclear Weapons Deployed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: zoesaldana.jpg (93 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
zoesaldana.jpg
93 KB, 600x315
A series of nuclear bombs has been launched towards the U.S. eliminating all major cities with fallout possibility to destroy the whole country.
You only have a few minutes to say your goodbyes to /pol/.
What do you say?
pic not related
>>
I wouldnt waste my time posting on /pol/ id be deep in my shelter unpacking my dugout bag
>>
>>69544350
>tfw not american
>>
>>69544350
I'm not saying goodbye, because this is a good thing. The cities must burn for a healthy tomorrow.
>>
>>69544350
>fallout possibility to destroy the whole country
That's not how nukes work. What the fuck are they teaching you retards?
>>
>>69544795
To fear the only things that keep us safe.

They teach children to fear guns. Guns keep a man sovereign in his home.

They teach children to fear nukes. Nukes keep a nation sovereign on her land.
>>
Bwhahahahh you burgers finally got what you had coming!

Oh.. wait.. the fallout. Huhhh.
>>
>>69544350
blacks should have never been given rights
>>
thankfully no one would ever nuke Ireland as we're too boring
>>
>>69544350
Probably something like "Glad I don't like in the US", after which I log on to /pol/ to shitpost about the US before you cunts are glassed.
>>
File: canaduh.png (6 KB, 510x255) Image search: [Google]
canaduh.png
6 KB, 510x255
This is a Canadian board now, Australia BTFO!
>>
>>69545531
Nuclear winter. Everyone dies eventually. Just some take longer than others.
>>
I wish I flirted with that girl who picked on me in middle school

good bye
>>
>>69544350

>US

Go to Northern Canada because I'm pretty close to Seattle.
>>
>>69544350
You're all still niggers. GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!!!!

now where are my smokes and my shades?
>>
Like my dad said he would do if the bombs fell during the cuban missle crisis when he was a kid.

>Enjoy the lights
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.