[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Is this true?
>>
>>69544334
He was given a gotcha question by an ultra-liberal news anchor and took the bait. He's only guilty of falling for the bait.

I don't think he has any serious feelings about abortions but would probably vote conservative if he was in the position to.
>>
>>69544334
yes, it's true, women deserve some form of punishment if they commit murder
>>
File: f.jpg (397 KB, 973x1237) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
397 KB, 973x1237
>>69544334
Fuck you op
>>
Lel. Womb Raider. Tomb Raider was totally GoTY though
>>
File: 3 point 3 million votes.png (1 MB, 1600x1372) Image search: [Google]
3 point 3 million votes.png
1 MB, 1600x1372
>>69544334
>TRUMP GETTING BITCHED AT BECAUSE HE SAYS PEOPLE WHO DO HYPOTHETICALLY ILLEGAL THINGS WOULD GET PUNISHED IF IT WERE ILLEGAL
>THE PRO-LIFE STANDARD POSITION IS PUNISHING THE DOCTOR AND NOT THE PERSON
>TRUMP'S POSITION IS SO RADICALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE STANDARD PRO-LIFE POSITION OH MY GOD HE'S SO HATEFUL

it hurts
>>
>>69545005
That's a shockingly even handed sub-head for the Daily News. It seems to be entirely accurate.

If Abortion was illegal, then punish women who seek illegal abortions.

If getting head from a 14 year old is illegal, we punish men who seek head from 14 year olds.

If selling a kidney for $10,000 is illegal, then we punish people seeking to sell a kidney for $10,000.

If kicking Van Jones in the balls until he dies from it is illegal, you know what never mind this one. He should still be dick-punched until dead.
>>
>>69544334
Do something illegal, get punished. Isn't that the way it is supposed to work?
>>
>>69544334
No one believes women are responsible for their actions. GOTCHA
>>
>>69545005

Why
>>
>>69544334
Yeah, let's split hairs over a touchy issue that the president has no control over, and act shocked when candidates don't have perfect answers.

Just another media hoax.
>>
>>69544334
>your paper becomes a meme
>still failing
JUST
>>
>>69544334
I was going to ignore this, but I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Here's some advice:

Try harder.
>>
>>69547298
Why
>>
>>69545005
Hey, fuck you buddyeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWza5PQA5Zc
>>
>>69544564
>He was given a gotcha question by an ultra-liberal news anchor and took the bait. He's only guilty of falling for the bait.
Stop this meme. I watched the town hall where he was asked "what would you do about abortion?" He kept dodging the question and the guy had to drill it out of him. Trump then said "something has to be done about it," then the reporter said "should the woman be punished?" and Trump said yes.

I had hoped it was some gotcha question too, but it was literally just Trump trying to dodge the question like a politician, but him failing miserably sine he's not a politician who can elegantly evade them. The fact that Trump also backpedaled on his position two times afterwards pretty much seemed incredibly out of character and also showed how he wasn't confident in his words. He needs to actually stop and think about his answers more.
>>
What Trump said, before he shamefully backtracked, is just a logical elaboration of the idea that abortion should be illegal.

Outlawing abortion is an increasingly popular position even among young people. Since the Jewish media has failed to stigmatise pro-life people sufficiently by focusing on their sick "right" to murder babies in the womb, they are now trying to demonise the pro-life movement by stigmatisting the view that you should punish young sluts who kiill their young.

Don't fall for it.
>>
>>69544334
>if
>>
>>69544334
We lost on abortion because we let the left frame it as a women's rights debate.
>>
>>69550232

Abortion was win for right wing. It saves a ton money for US government. It isn't coincidence that US crime rates started dropping 18 years after abortion became legal. Less niggers, less crime.
>>
>>69545005
>"""""objective""""" """""""journalism"""""""
>>
File: 12361511.jpg (24 KB, 335x352) Image search: [Google]
12361511.jpg
24 KB, 335x352
why do american libs not understand what the word "illegal" means?

if they want to be protected, why do they keep attacking the laws that keep them that way?

i dont understand
>>
>>69545005

>breaking the law should have consequences

what an absolute madman, how did he come up with this dribble?
>>
>>69550657

>Abortion was win for right wing. It saves a ton money for US government. It isn't coincidence that US crime rates started dropping 18 years after abortion became legal. Less niggers, less crime.

This. Planned parenthood is the greatest eugenics program in history. Now if we only could get black males to get vasectomies for a bucket of KFC and new air jordans...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.