[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump said that all women who have abortions must be punished.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: aTfT.jpg (242 KB, 908x1370) Image search: [Google]
aTfT.jpg
242 KB, 908x1370
Donald Trump said that all women who have abortions must be punished. What an enormous blunder. Have you seen the polls for Wisconsin? Trump is way down. Donald Trump insulted people's wives. Even the President of the United States condemned the circus-like atmosphere Donald Trump has created. Vote Ted Cruz
>>
The Donald insulted the wife? Good. That bitch needs a beating. Now I'm voting Trump for sure.
>>
>>69542453
...i was a cruz missle, but now i'm a trump missle
>>
>>69542453
actually, chris matthews said that, Trump just agreed, but i reality, most people do agree that you can't just have infinite abortions.

I remember babbys first lemming question too.
>>
Serious responses only, please. Don't post in my thread if you don't believe in what you're posting. Get the f*ck out of my thread if you're only going to post shit.
>>
>>69542453
How is that a blunder? If abortion is illegal anyone who makes an abortion will be punished.
>>
>>69543122
this
>>
>>69543176
Go fuck yourself, OP.

I'd rather be curb-stomped then vote for Rato, I didn't think it was possible for someone to make me want to spite-vote for Hillary just to make them lose, but Rafael comes damn close.
>>
>>69542453
>>69543229
Trump isn't against abortion. He's saying that because he thinks it will help him win.

If you're against abortion you're for more ghetto niggers coming into existence.
>hurr just use condoms
Expecting niggers to be intelligent is completely separated from reality.
>>
>>69543549
After all the dirty shit he's pulled in this campaign I'd vote for Hillary over him. If we're going to have a Soros puppet in power might as well go all-in and put the Whore of Bablyon on center stage.
>>
>>69543656
It's either Trump, or time for Revolutionary War II.
>>
File: babyglock.jpg (107 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
babyglock.jpg
107 KB, 500x375
>>69542453
>Donald Trump said that all women who have abortions must be punished.

But shouldn't there be some sort of "punishment?" I don't think anyone is suggesting they be thrown in prison but having no consequences for ones actions never deters someone from performing that action.

If there was some sort of punishment for their abortion, lets just say, they lose a $500 on their tax return, wouldn't people be more likely to use condoms and birth control like they should be doing if they don't want a child?
>>
>>69543176
He said that if it was illegal they would have to be punished.

He later backtracked and clarified that it would be the practitioner that would be punished, not the woman.

The whole thing was a hypothetical, one being fed to him by a (drunk) interviewer who was quite hostile, treating the interview more like a debate.

Watching the entire segment, I appreciate trumps original answer that it is a very complicated question, that needs a complicated answer. Which is where he was going by asking about the interviewers religion.
>>
He believes it is against the law, ergo he believes you should be punished for doing it. A lot of people think this already, including pretty much every conservative ever
>>
Mathews profers; if abortion is illegal should women be punished?

Trump think;' If A is illegal than should A be punished?

Yes... obviously he was replying logically anything that's illegal should be punished..

then the faggot feels people who love the thought of ripping defenseless babies heads and limbs off start shrieking their demonic howls gnashing their teeth screaming for blood...;"Ahhh Trump will deprive us of our infant slaughter .. we must have babies blood... BLOOD, BLOOD, BLOOOOOOD!!!"

Trump now sees these people are demonically posessed and regroups..

Trump is not a politician... he was thinking logically about the situation posed not thinking like a calculating politician whose only concern is getting himself elected..

this is only a problem because most people are brainwashed to think mercilessly slaughtering defenseless babies is essential to the existence of the nation.
>>
How do I delete this post?
>>
>>
File: 1e0.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1e0.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>69544451
>Shill comes on /pol, gets BTFO, tries to delete everything.
You don't.
This Thread is now a Trump meme thread.
>>
>>69542453
He's right tho. Our women are out of fucking control.
>>
>>69544745
that's a man business ?
>>
>>69544787
Ya, it's a society's business too.
>>
>>69543632
Maybe he is only saying these things about muslims and building the wall because he thinks it well help him win. Did that thought ever come across your thick shit skull?
>>
>>69544919
He's not serious about them. He is serious about lesser solutions to both of those however.
The wall and a total ban are opening bids to be negotiated down.
>>
>>69542453
>>69542453
IF YOU VOTE FOR CR4UZ, YOU ARE VOTING FOR ZION.

cruz's own father thinks that cruz is the messiah, that he is gonna bring about prophecy. seriously if you vote for cruz you are trash
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.