[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is a kanye west t shirt from his tour, which was pulled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12
File: IMG_9518.png (601 KB, 599x722) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9518.png
601 KB, 599x722
this is a kanye west t shirt from his tour, which was pulled in the first leg because of controversial issues.

how butthurt/triggered do you think whites will get if i wear this in public? will i get shot by one of you /pol/ autists?
>>
edgy
>>
>>69541505
>butthurt
>literally the symbol of black butthurt
>>
buy me one
>>
>>69541570
>>69541604
context
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q604eed4ad0&ab_channel=KanyeWestVEVO
>>
>>69541505
First of all, what are you seeing a 3rd rate shit rapper on tour for? Why? He fucking sucks.

Second, why would you buy a shirt and expose that fact to the world?

Third, you realize he wouldn't have created that shirt without it symbolizing the antithesis of /pol/ views right? The guy's a faggot, not red pilled at all.

Fourth, Kill yourself.
>>
>>69541753
Kanye is great m8
>>
THIS IS MY THEME SONG

MY LEATHER BACK JEANS ON

THEY SEE A BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE WOMAN ON TOP THEY GONNA COME AT YA LIKE KING KONG
>>
probably just a stunt to make the shirts "rare" and worth money
>>
>>69541505
wouldn't care desu
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>69541649
Maximum edge
>>
>>69541821
Now I ain't sayin' you're a faggot...
>>
>>69541821
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1457769000349.png (3 MB, 1828x1025) Image search: [Google]
1457769000349.png
3 MB, 1828x1025
Nice try, Trayvon Martin. Niggers are the ones that chimp out. Whites are the civilized ones.
>>
Maybe Kanye likes Holy Week?
>>
>>69541505
Just because nigga reflex is to swing / shoot at things that even mildly offend them ( like babies ) doesn't mean the rest of the world does.
>>
>>69541505
Kanye confirmed for el Duche's replacement in the Mentors.
>>
>>69541505
most people wouldn't even notice. it's not like I flip when I see retards wearing CCCP clothing with a hammer and sickle.
>>
The only people being attacked and killed for who they are or what they wear are whites

I can't wear a trump hat without knowing it's extremely likely I will be killed

You all express that I deserve to pay for my ancestors mistakes, even so much as to say I should be beaten, robbed and killed. How fucking deluded can you possibly be to think anyone will give a fuck about you wearing some racist t shirt as a nigger, we just want to mind our own fucking business and do what's best for ourselves, unlike you fucking worthless animals
>>
File: kanye west.png (314 KB, 460x357) Image search: [Google]
kanye west.png
314 KB, 460x357
>>69541505
kanye west is a dumb nigger. go back to /mu/ faggot.
>>
>>69541505
Why? What's controversial about Easter in Spain?
>>
>>69542102
That's Adam Baldwin. How... How old is he? Was he seriously pushing 50 when he was Jayne?
>>
>/pol/ is so deep in the meme they don't realize My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is one of the best albums ever
>>
>>69542101
>trying this hard

>>69542015
>implying gold digger isn't a good song

I know u guys have an agenda and shit but hes a good artist
>>
File: 1458100353509.jpg (11 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458100353509.jpg
11 KB, 480x480
>>69541505
It was a pretty good song, I'll give him that.

The 300 were not Romans though, fucking stupid nigger.

I never bothered looking too much into the song though, so I can't tell you what it's about.

It's a pretty neat shirt though. I hope Kanye finally sees the light though. He really seems like he has the potential to be red-pilled, he obviously senses that something is wrong. I even saw a post on shillbook from a black dude which basically amounted to "Kanye's life is immediately going to shit hard with the thumb-up-the-butt-thing and the debt because he dared secretly oppose the satanist homosexual agenda pushed by (((zionist Jews))) in hollywood"

It literally used the word Zionist Jews, and he shared this on facebook. OF course he's a Shillary supporter, but if one accepts a small part of the truth, it gradually becomes easier to accept the rest of the truth. Taking the red pill in small doses, as it were.

If they're this far along already, imagine how far they could go if they actually got a push in the right direction from a fully red-pilled Kanye? Imagine if all the brainwashing is kicked out by a single traumatic event? Kanye could be the savior of all the African Americans enslaved by the media and the elites.

I mean, you saw all the good early shit he had, especially with Jesus Walks. Things changed as soon as he got that big time fame with Heartless though, he was accepted, "one of them" and he had to do their bidding, and you can see the toll it's taking on him, being inside in the thick of all this mess that's hidden by the glamorous celebrity facade.

He's going to snap, and soon. Let's just hope he sees the light and becomes a spreader of the truth, and not go on a downward spiral like so many have before him.

>tl;dr, it's a cool shirt. Kanye also might go full Mein Kampf, so that's a hopeful possibility.
>>
>>69541505
You'd more likely be shot by one of your own
>>
>>69541505
>See the shirt you're wearing.
>"Get a load of this edgy faggot", laugh for a minute.
>Move on with my day and forget about you and you're pathetic "look at me dad" life.
>[Jimmies unrustled]
Sorry Tyrone.
>>
>>69541505
Its not what you think, he's showing how black people are the racist ones nowadays
>>
>>69541505
>triggered
>butthurt
>overpaid for a Kanye West T-shirt

the only thing you should worry about harming you is yourself
>>
>>69542276
Top fuckin kek

Not even his best album
>>
File: racist.gif (407 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
racist.gif
407 KB, 200x179
>>69542483
kek
>>
>>69542419
>artist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69542694
You should call him a gayfish in your next post to solidy your cringe level
>>
File: 1447954972627.jpg (51 KB, 490x564) Image search: [Google]
1447954972627.jpg
51 KB, 490x564
>>69541505
If you want to look like an anthropomorphic MIRV knock yourself out
>>
File: IZ0fydb.jpg (668 KB, 3000x1924) Image search: [Google]
IZ0fydb.jpg
668 KB, 3000x1924
>>69542837
lewd
>>
>>69542495
Can you even see in the eyeholes?
Those aren't black people.
>>
File: 1456361229896.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456361229896.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1080
i also wonder if kanye knows its white people who bought all his albums.
>>
>>69542102
He's 25 there, that's Full Metal Jacket.
>>
>>69542694
This desu he ain't shit compared to Drake
>>
>>69543568
Name another artist more consistent than kanye. 7 or so albums and each one is at least an 8/10. No other artist has a more respectable discography than ye
>>
>>69543673
Michael Jackson
>>
>>69543673
has like two good albums maybe. tom petty, bob dylan, the rolling stones, the Beatles, george clinton, jay-z will anyone know who he is in 20 years. highly unlikely
>>
>>69541505
The only people that would trigger are Spanish catholics
>>
>>69542274
Adam utilizes ancient Chinese vampirism he learned while he was in Cambodia to keep himself looking 30
>>
>>69544044
>two good albums
Which albums do you think are bad?

All those artists have decent discographies which have highs and a lot of lows. Kanye doesn't have that, especially in a genre which has its style changed every few years. kanye will probably be remembered forever, he's way too ahead of the game
>>
>>69541649
Too gay for words. Why does it look like late 90s 3D?
>>
>>69541505
Niggers will gangbeat you & probably shoot you, they do not possess the intelligence to understand the imagery & will just get chimprage. Have fun dying OP
>>
>>69543673
>Kanye
>Consistent
Nigger can't decide what kind of music he wants, every album is completely different from his last other than nignog look at me I'm amazing shit.
You want a consistent artist go look up Oomph!
Also
>listening to nigger music
>ever
kill yourself wigger faggot
>>
>>69543928
Michael Jackson was shit, he also helped further degeneracy in popular culture more than all of the 70's combined
>>
>>69544421
I meant consistently good not consistent in regards to his style
>an artist switches up his musical style and experiments a little so he doesn't become monotonous and boring
>this is a bad thing
You're retarded and i wont listen to the shitty artist you posted. I'm assuming it's shitty because a faggot like you enjoys their music
Also im not white

And not black either
>>
>>69544421
>nigger music
>music

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69544740
Just kill yourself you cringy fuck
>>
>>69543673
Pop group
Nick Cave
Lou Reed
>>
>>69541505
I would just be confused about the message of this t-shirt

like KKK but more evil?
anti-KKK?
Even non-KKK whites are all KKK?
These are supposed to be black men but this is how I chose to draw the eye holes?
There is no message, I just wanted to include the three pyramids symbolism somehow?
>>
File: rare22.jpg (168 KB, 728x500) Image search: [Google]
rare22.jpg
168 KB, 728x500
>>69544218
I think the beats he made for others are amazing. I think he probably lost his mind after his mom died. I think everything after that is crap. I agree any artist with longevity will have ups and downs. I see where you could like all albums as a fan. I really don't think you will hear him in ten years on any format. Personally I really like the smashing pumpkins but I just have to face the fact that after the first three albums they went to shit. I can listen to all there albums but I dont think they are going to hold up over time either.
>>
File: smug.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>>69541821
>Kanye is great m8
>>
>>69543673
Gang Starr (Guru)
KRS-ONE
Immortal Technique
Eminem
Every member of Wu Tang or NWA
Aesop Rock
E-40
Kool Keith
Curtis Blow
Of course, Tupac and Biggie
>>
>>69545458
Idiot detected
>>
>>69545458
>Gang Starr (Guru)
>KRS-ONE
>Immortal Technique
>Eminem
>Every member of Wu Tang or NWA
>Aesop Rock
>E-40
>Kool Keith
>Curtis Blow
>Of course, Tupac and Biggie

School shooter core
>>
>>69545783
Turn it around, you have your detector pointed in the wrong direction, the little red light that is blinding you is meant for scanning the intended target, not beaming your the answer.
>>
>>69544044
OK Dad
>>
>>69545815
Yea, who cares, school is boring, I shoot up all day and still get all the school work done when most of my body is numb.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.