[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of astrology?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1400x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1400x934
>>
it's bullshit
>>
Goes against God therefore degenerate
>>
Almost as retarded as Christianity, but much more suitable for small talk
>>
Oversimplified interpretations, like horoscopes, are stupid. When you go deeper its more interesting. I don't take it that seriously though.
>>
>>69541309
if you're into the measurement of the passage of time, it's great. if you're trying to customize your daily mood swings, not so great
>>
>>69541353
/thread
>>
File: 1457540147545.jpg (2 MB, 2396x3116) Image search: [Google]
1457540147545.jpg
2 MB, 2396x3116
>>69541309
About as legitimate and credible as tarot card readings.
>>
>>69541309
Give me your date of birth and i'll tell you what the stars say about you
>>
>>69542227

My girlfriend is 1/4 Roma and her gypsy grandmother taught her how to read cards.

She doesn't like doing it but once people find out they bug her to, the cards of mine she's read have always been weirdly in tune with shit that actually happens after.

A number of people she's done it before have said the same .. I hope wizardry is like an STD $
>>
>>69541309
It's fun.

all about leo
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfqNyrxBBw-KIvbi1tGfztEpO79c7pYsG

all about libra
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfqNyrxBBw-KK4MSL31BM_syZ0PTx8aiP

she has a good channel
>>
>>69542392
it's all confirmation bias you dip
>>
File: index22.gif (3 MB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
index22.gif
3 MB, 384x512
>>69542392
It's called 'cold reading', just look for "How to give Tarot Card readings" in a magic-trick store, they sell DVDs and books on how to say what gullible people want to hear
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.