[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels good to be from a welcoming and happy country. http:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Feels good to be from a welcoming and happy country.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Brazil-Looks-to-Step-up-Role-in-Welcoming-Syrian-Refugees-20160331-0016.html
>>
Well, it's not like you could get any worse
>>
>>69538663
"I don't know anything about the developed Brazilian states which are as big or bigger than my own country but will still say stupid things online durr durr"

Enjoy your months without feeling the warmth of sun and feeling that life is awesome.
>>
>>69538564
I honestly can't wait to watch the Brazilians destroy these muslim fucks. All the Favela dindus will be killing them left and right.
>>
>>69538564

Damn, but shit will happen soon. Any smart syrian would do well not to go there.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>69538979
Mfw I've been to the natal Luz

Feels good man
>>
>>69539645
no they would want to go there, its literally drug crime sex and gun city, civil war will happen if they piss off the wrong huehue.Thank god i live in the glorious usa, guns crimes being taken care of, and our gov gives a fuck if rapugees do shit and kill people and we have a prision system. So if one rapugee thinks we are gonna say he a gud boi he didnu nufin we will slap his shit up and fucking make sure he gets life.
>>
Please take more. All I need to do is search for Brazil on liveleak to know how this turns out.
>>
Catch me up here, captain HueHue. A sizable chunk of the population lives in shitty brightly colored shantytowns with a super high violent crime rate, right? Are they going to send refugees there? And many of the violent criminals in BR are very, very catholic, right?

>>69540055
Is there a BR equivalent of World Star? Because I'd turn off my adblocker for that shit.
>>
>>69540335
Liveleak might as well be. Half the videos are Brazillians getting killed in some fashion. Probably 25% gangs, 25% accidents, 50% "undercover" police.

If they made a liveleak br site strictly for that content, I'd be up all night watching plain clothed police blast crooks.
>>
>>69538564
To Brazil, rapefugees are an upgrade
>>
Sorry that you're going to get allahue akbar'd brazil.
Maybe you won't need a decoy wallet in your next life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.