[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ IRREVERSIBLY BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: pol_BTFO.png (29 KB, 902x520) Image search: [Google]
pol_BTFO.png
29 KB, 902x520
DELETE THE FUCKING BOARD IT'S OVER
>>
>>69537553
>Liking girls who have already gone through puberty is pedophilia
>>
>>69537553
>look guys I posted it again!
>>
>>69537823

AHAHAHAHAHA /POL/ IN ETERNAL DAMAGE CONTROL

/POL/ CANNOT RECOVER AT THIS POINT

JUST DELETE THE FUCKING BOARD /POL/ IS FINISHED

GIVE ME ADMIN PRIVILEGES I'LL DELETE IT MYSELF
>>
>>69537553

quit spamming this bullshit

consult your last thread and reflect on your defeat

also,

>/POL/

lurk moar, newfriend
>>
>>69538120

THERE WAS NO DEFEAT JUST PEOPLE SPAMMING A REPEAT OF SOME COPYPASTA SHIT ABOUT CANADIANS

YOU HAVE BEEN IRREVERSIBLY, ETERNALLY BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69537553
>>69537994

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /pol/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>69537553
I don't get it, the second persons point agrees with the op in this. What part of this is "/pol/btfo"?
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 960x720
>>69538418
Its a le ebin leaf shitpost thread
>>
>>69538418

Yeah and then they got FUCKING BTFO

That was the point you stupid FUCK it was to show the full conversation and the BTFO process

idiot
>>
>>69538584
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /pol/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>69538243
>>69538584

>>
>>69538299
Dis new?
>>
>>69538299

> being this buttblasted

wew lad
>>
>>69538299

You've been baited, santiago. good btfo though.
>>
>>69537553
>post picture of some shitty "conversation" off tumblr or garbage internet article from liberal news site
>"Haha /pol/ totally BEE TEE EFF OHHHH LMAO OMG XD"

we need to start banning for this
>>
And /pol/acks say we're the worst posters on this site
>>
>>69538888

>>
>>69538299
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
>>69539126

Butthurt, faggot? Your reaction to this has made me even more potent than before. Now that I know this is personally hurting you I am going to think about this later and laugh out loud to myself at your stupidity.
You are just another stupid troll who thought he could run with the big boys, right? You're a dime a dozen where I'm from, kid. You wouldn't last two minutes in some of the chatrooms I hang around, and especially not in the old stomping grounds.
You're pathetic, boyo. I can't believe this would even make you so flustered that you'd reply like this. Did you think it was funny? Did you think it would make you look cool? Just another fucking idiot who thinks he's god's gift to trolling. I seriously am sick to death of seeing posts like this. It's a waste of everybody's time. If you're so fucking angry go and tell your mommy, kid. We don't give a shit around these parts.
Honestly, if I looked as big of a loser as you do right now on here, I'd consider painful suicide.
>>
File: 1454187836580.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454187836580.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
FUCKING LEAF POSTERS!!!!!!!

RANGE BAN ALL MAPLE SYRUP PROVINCES NOW HIROSHIMOOT!!!!!!
>>
>>69538299
>canada is beat the fuck out of
damn man
>>

>>
File: shitposting.png (191 KB, 1093x340) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.png
191 KB, 1093x340
>/pol/ BTFO
theres FIVE of these gay ass threads going on right now
>>
>>69539341
>beat the fuck out of
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>69538971
No, Canadians have surpassed you and taken it to another level
>>
>>69539034
i love my countrymen
>>
>>69537553
>Can't consent to having sex

>Apparently can consent to dressing and acting like sluts, drinking, and smoking though
>>
>>69537553
>little girls dressed up like hookers
>not realizing the sexual implications of dressing like a prostitute
>mens fault that a girl dressed like a hooker looks sexualized

>>69539372
kek
>>
>>69538299
This is great. I hated Canada even before I came to /pol/.
>>
>>69538299
Well, there are plenty of us descended from our Anglo Founders who mixed with other northern Europeans.

Many MANY people hated our flag change. Some are still loyal to the Crown to this day.

We stand for being tough. Living in a shithole frozen country.

We lived hard homesteadding type lives at one point. Made the best soldiers in the world and gave plenty of lives fighting during the wars... We were also notoriously anti-semitic.

THEN it went off the fucking rails when the jews got to us. Crafted this "tolerant" Canadian view. Brainwashed two generations and the shitposting is the result.

Not all of us are faggots.
>>
>>69538299
>getting shit on by fucking peru
>canadians are this cucked
top cuck
>>
>>69540719
they are good workers, they are our mexicans
>>
>>69539539
>>>/b8ed/
>>
>>69537553
What does that have to do with the complaints he had of all the kids who are dry humping each other and actively having sexual relationships?
>>
>>69540836
but your poor as fuck
but i can relate, vietnamese came here to work abroad, they are cool people but they ate off all the stray cats and dogs in a 3km radius near their work apartments
>>
>>69540836
Messi the third go to bed
You have to shitpost about the falklands tomorrow
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.