[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we go to war with Mexico on the grounds that they as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
Should we go to war with Mexico on the grounds that they as a government have not stopped the cartels? Shouldn't we go there and end there corrupt government for them? Since they are so close to us and they are invading us daily? Then after 70 or 100 years or so we can make them into new states of USA.. Keeping the woman as Americans and whatnot.
>>
File: under the sea.jpg (287 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
under the sea.jpg
287 KB, 1280x800
>>69537023
First comes the wall, then comes the invasion into mexico, then annex, then move southward, South America will fall to the USA. Then the move East to World War 3 then the moon, then mars, then under the sea.
>>
Lets save Europe first
>>
>>69537023
take responsibility for supporting the cartels they we have obviously been funding for years.

by slowly invading each village with the guise of freeing that village of cartel rule. hopefully this can help the opinion of the locals to show that its finally time to be become civilized.

so basically just slowly annex village by village.
>>
>>69537023
who funds the cartels? Americans.
>>
>>69537540
>>69537023
I don't want to be anti-patriotic, i love my country the way it is, but if one day someone takes over my country or my state i hope is the U.S.A.
>>
Chile is browner than Argentina but it's a more developed country.

That makes me think that maybe race is not so important after all. Mexico could become a developed country under the right hands.
>>
>>69537023

No thanks, I'd rather avoid any and all Mexicans like the plague. Let them rot in their own Hellhole.
>>
>implying all cartels are bad
Fuck off m8
>>
>>69537760
totally understand. idk how mexico tried to project itself as. but its obviously the failed product of Spain's colonial era.

their troubled adolescence has been going on for years. maybe all mexico needs is a strong father figure, us
>>
>>69537860
This. No war. No annex.

Just end the war on drugs if you want to fuck over the cartels.
>>
>>69537023
I would rather this and then build the wall below mexico
>>
The C.I.A. gets most of their money from the cartels otherwise an air strike would have wiped out all the cartels by taking out their command structure and super labs.
>>
>>69537939
>CIA detected
>>
>>69538108
>>69538149
>>69537939
Dr. Chapo, I'm CIA
>>
>>69537023
>That filename, thought.

You love drugs, we love your money.
You have a overdose epidemic, we have a war.

I hope one day the US legalize all the drug, but well, that will never happen.
>>
>>69538887
>implying that will stop cartels
>implying there arent other shit we export to the US
say human trafficking
>>
>>69538108
>super labs
Kek have you not seen the forests? It's like /out/trying to process drugs. It is backwoods as fuck as are the workers, there isn't some spic in a lab coat measuring his coca beaker
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ooeaHyoiLE
>>
>>69539041

I'm not saying the WA would be easy that's why I gave the timeline of seventy to one hundred years to defeat you. Mexicans are great fighters in sure most of the war would be involving infantry and tanks... Well the occasional apache could spice things up. I'm sure given the right circumstances we could eliminate most of your male population similar to what we did to the native American populations
>>
I'm fucking sick of having such a pussified government full of Jews and cucks. We should have been gradually taking Mexican land for the last 60 or so years, and firmly displaying ourselves as the ultimate power of central and south America.
>>
File: 1448493150938.png (247 KB, 760x572) Image search: [Google]
1448493150938.png
247 KB, 760x572
>>69538621
Lotta loyalty for a nacho libre
>>
>>69537430
Europe doesn't want any help and they can get fucked for all its worth.
>>
>>69537023
>implying the US can stop their drug rings
>implying illegal drug rings aren't the result of corrupt puritan US policy being forced on the world.
>>
>>69537023
But then how would we get our drugs? Prices would skyrocket.
>>
Cartel are red pilled conservatives and bro tier
>>
>>69539489
>Implying you're not a cuck
>>
>>69537760
Vete a la mierda puto
>>
>>69539576
don't speak your disgusting spic tongue here, shitskin.
>>
>>69537023

I'd lift that shirt and fuck the ass while it's still fresh
>>
>>69539667
Good for you. Fucking weirdo.
>>
>>69539573
Says someone who begs their corrupt government to fight a war on drugs for them so you can be saved from yourself and your impulses.
>>
>>69539489
I'm sorry, but you have to go back paco
>>
>>69539667
THEY ARE RAPISTS
AND NECROPHILIACS
>>
>>69537760
being patriotic at all is a surprise. your country is a history of suffering that all led to betrayal. you all fought so hard to become independent and free yourselves, half your freedom fighters stayed in Texas and the likes to support freed immigrants, the other half went to go make their own country great. that other half betrayed all of you and gave into greed, then became drug lords. now we're suffering for it too. both you and us deserve some FREEDOM and LIBERATION down South
>>
>>69539387
What's the next step in your master plan?

Jumping this wall
WITH NO GREENCARD!
>>
>>69537023
Does anybody else want to fuck that dead body?

>Mexican government stopping cartels
Mexico is corrupt as fuck. Legalize the drugs and let the cartels fade out. There is your solution.

>>69539667
High five Mexibro. Maybe one day I will meet you when you build wall.
>>
>>69537023
That would be iraq/afghanistan all over again

they're just going to i.e.d and ambush the fuck out of the army.

if this was a conventional war against a conventional army, winning would be fairly easy
but when the enemy dresses up like civilians and emply guerilla tactics, well its real fucking hard to engage/aprehend/kill them.
>>
>>69537023
This is outrageous! How're you gonna kill some chick with that nice ass booty?
>>
>>69539871
I know bro you need our help they are to strong. Listen to me, your country needs an exorcism. It's literally the devils land now. And I feel its corrupting us slowly.
>>
>>69539785
Except I wouldn't because your dipshit government actively encourages illegals to come over and sometimes they even pay them in drugs because illegal drug sales is too profitable for your government to actually want to get rid of drug rings.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>69540047
THE TIRE RISES BROTHER
>>
>>69537023
That girl is hot as fuck
>>
>>69540368
I am so sorry paco. It's not a choice, you're going to have to vacate the premises
>>
>>69539871
No you have autism
She has a nice body
Also
>those sandals
>>
File: 1436749072374.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1174) Image search: [Google]
1436749072374.jpg
267 KB, 1920x1174
>>69540098
thats why you go in and fuck shit up, not pussy foot around because of MUH HUMAN RIGHTS!!111

>>69540106
seems that was there priority since they tried to abduct her but since she started resisting they shot her (Sweet) ass dead.
>>
Or we could just, you know, legalize drugs and the problem will disappear in a matter of weeks.
>>
Could Cartels adapted to an enviroment where all drugs are recreational legalized?
>>
>>69540841
If its not a choice, why do your people have so many special welfare and social service options specifically for illegal immigrants with no documents or SSN?
>>
>>69539651
Me la pelas bien pelada pendejo
>>
>>69537023

Should Mexico go to war with the US on the grounds that the US drug consumption is so profitable, that they single handedly create the demand for SA/Mexican drug cartels?
>>
>>69539667
Buena esa
Me cague de la risa
>>
>>69541270
Are you that stupid?? If drugs become legal.. Omfg you are so fucking stupid...meth heroine ecstasy and lsd and its sisters are what has caused us to be trapped in this fucking idiot box!
>>
>>69541270
Doubt it
>>
>>69537293
Then the psychiatric aisle, then the the meds and pills, then the mental peace.
>>
>>69537760

Eres el mamahuevos más grande que he leído en lo que va del año.

Espero que estés orgulloso
>>
>>69541740
why the proxy m8? are you still watching cp?
>>
File: IMG_20160401_072517.jpg (3 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_072517.jpg
3 MB, 3024x4032
>>69541847

Dobro Jutro pinche vato asqueroso jajaja

Me entretienen sus estupideces
>>
>>69541614
No, the modern idiot box trap didn't happen until the powers that be forced everyone to stop using psychedelics.
>>
>>69542171

cool low-class suburb

here's a pic of me and my little sister
>>
>>69542555

here's my little sister now
>>
Le va al chivas...
>>
>>69542635
Was this right after you swam your way to Miami?

Cute sister though, sharp incisors are attractive on girls. In Japan women augment their teeth to look more like your sis', true story.
>>
>>69542555
>niggerball
just remove yourself from the genetic pool already, ramon.
>>
>>69542555
>Le va al chivas
>>
>>69537760

Literally a cuck.
>>
>>69537023
lmao cartels just sell drugs, they will only kill you if you fuck with them

I also agree with this guy
>>69537760

I don't want le weedman / shitty spain / some other faggot country to annex us
>>
>>69537023
I actually envision a couple plans to help mexican economy and American economy as well.

I haven't thought them out all the way yet, but It started when I was brainstorming ways to make mexico pay for the wall.

Trumps wants to make them do it through intimidation, which could work, but honestly we are too connected literally and financially to have shaky relations with mexico.

I would propose something like we help them build a series of ports, highways/railways, and a mexico-guatemala wall in return for their funding for the border wall.

We would send American workers to secure their southern border with a wall and border patrol training/tech to help slow the flow of south american immigrants through their borders, and set up a series of big shipping ports and the transportation infrastructure to connect them with the rest of their country (And the US). We would also help them become proficient at their trades and find profitable markets to get these ports moving.

In return they would put up the funding for a wall in between the united states and mexico. The cost would be big up front for them, but honestly with a better economic situation they would be bringing in much much more money than the wall would cost.

We need to start bringing them up to our speed.

Does this make me a liberal? I honestly do not want them crossing our border, but I have this view of us, mexico, and canada creating some kind of super country eventually uniting most if not all of north and south america.

Some of the biggest issues mexico and south america share is poor schooling and healthcare. I think that is a very fixable problem, that would be very beneficial to the continent in the long run.
>>
>>69537023
Your government is just as corrupt except they stage wars on an international level.
>>
>>69543653

>shitty spain
Don't forget to thank them for the language you speak, the god you pray to, and the cities you walk through.
>>
>>69537023
Americans support chaos in Mexico. Having strong neighbor in the region who has enough independence to oppose you is against natural political interests. For the same reason US can't afford strong South American countries. They would become threat to their security eventually.
>>
>>69543726
No I do not agree with helping them I think that we need to force to learn English and that we should burn down all there capitals and government buildings and that there flag should be incinerated on international news networks.
>>
>>69537023
Mexico has to conquer some countries. That's the key to success in the world, conquest. If the Mexicans conquered Cuba for example and drained their natural resources they would become a better country.
>>
File: cry more.jpg (17 KB, 307x363) Image search: [Google]
cry more.jpg
17 KB, 307x363
>>69537023
This breaks down simply to this: If your country could fight and win a war against us, it would have happened already, several factors make a war with Mexico impossible to win, among these are found how divided Americans are towards each other, the huge Mexican diaspora out there that as several surveys reveal, 90% or more of them want to be part of Mexico again, the fact that Mexicans are over-represented in the American army, the dependency of the US on Mexico's surplus of resources and the fact that most Americans that want to destroy Mexico are too old to fight us, or like OP, simpy not mentally functional, young Americans are anti-patriotic or plain pussyfied, there are more reasons but these are the on on the top of my head.
>>
>>69545541
As of now I agree your average Mexican 19 year old is much more viscous then any American of any age due to the fact they have probably witnessed dozens of murders already. Yes we are undivided and unpatriotic. Yes we are constantly distracted by Miley Cyrus and tyrones big gorilla balls. But deep down, within our countless penitentiary and mental asylums, a deep rooted hate is festering within our country, aching to be set loose onto some unsuspecting victim.
>>
>>69545541
Dude shut up. There's no point in fighting Mexico. There's no profit and having a shit poor neighbor is politically and economically advantageous to US companies looking for cheap short term labor force too dumb to demand better pay.
>>
>>69537430
Europe is fucked, maybe 4 nukes can save them>>69537540
>>
>>69537023
That's dumb you're dumb
>>
>>69540098
Fuck the Geneva conventions!
>>
>>69545541
Stop taking Mexican bribes and stop killing your own people.
>>
File: star trek tos.jpg (29 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
star trek tos.jpg
29 KB, 318x159
>>69537023
But America's own CIA created the cartels to destroy Mexico from within, as race war
>>
>annex meheeco
>meheecans now free to move around USA

Gee I see no downsides to this
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.