[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nigger president >60 percent white >only country where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: AmericaSucks.jpg (15 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
AmericaSucks.jpg
15 KB, 300x200
>nigger president
>60 percent white
>only country where affirmative action exists
>radical Muslims that actually pull off their plots
>obamacare
>birthplace of bildeberg , goldman sachs and other evil zionists
>CIA
>orchestrated the Syrian civil war
>destabilized the middle east
>basically responsible for ISIS
>#1 provider of race mixing , and cultural Marxism in this planet
>america
The only good thing going for America is that Trump is running , and has a chance of winning but he won't win. He is 10 points behind Hillary at the moment , and the most hated man in America right now.
America use to be the greatest country on earth , now it's the HQ of globalism and Marxisms.
>60 percent white
>>
good shitpost, have a bump
>>
>>69536666
Cool Beans
>>
>hey guys I posted it again
>>
Just you wait and see what they've got planned for the next decade or two.
Evil is an understatement for these "people".
>>
You're not telling me anything new.
>>
File: 1437791923136.jpg (137 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437791923136.jpg
137 KB, 1024x1024
>>69536666
Checked you utter fagtron
>>
>>69536863
>>69536874
>>69536892
>>69536963

Ayy you fat fucks lmao
>>
Man. I have been a Trump supporter since day 1 but after reading this I think I'm a #CruzMissile. He's a true conservative with a solid voting record and respects the constitution.
>>
>>69536966
kike amerilover detected, go move to the new Israel goy.
>>
>>69536666
You know everytime I come to pol there is a bair thread and it is a Canadain poster when did you guys statt out shot posting the Australians
>>
>>69537240

Fingers too fat to type properly?
>>
>>69537240
FUCK OFF AMERIKEK , YOU SPAWNED ALL THE RACE MIXING SHIT ON TV AND YOU HOST ALL THE GLOBALISTS AND THE US GOVERNMENT EVEN HELPS THEM. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>69536666
>>only country where affirmative action exists

Other than Canada, India, South Africa, Brazil, most Latin American countries, and every country in the EU

>>radical Muslims that actually pull off their plots

Tell that to Belgium, France, Britain, Canada, etc.

>>birthplace of bildeberg

Actually that would be the Netherlands

>>60 percent white

Canada is 76% white. 25 years ago, America was 80% white. What will Canada look like in 25 years? Don't forget that president Weed Man is importing Syrians by the thousands
>>
>>69537368
Nah just should be asleep I been up for close to two days straight now, and people said being a Stefan was a food idea
>>
Bump for effort
>>
>>69537508
>only country where affirmative action exists
nope , America is the only country with dumb enough minorities they need lower SAT's to go through college.
>radical Muslims that actually pull off their plots
Has Canada ever had a 9/11?
>birthplace of bildeberg
consists of American Zionists in that meeting
>syrian refugees
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/john-kerry-u-s-accept-85-000-refugees-2016-100-n430576
Way more than 25,000 that weedman imported :)
>>
>>69536666
as a brown canadian man i'd like to remind you that in 20 years you white people will be a minority here.

however donald is the best pick because he will actually let intelligent immigrants in
>>
>>69537962
>SEP 20 2015
kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.