[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question on Section 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dopethrone art.jpg (20 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
dopethrone art.jpg
20 KB, 301x301
Alright /pol. Im not well versed in this topic so I figured I would ask you guys. For background, I live in a middle class neighborhood on the south side of Chicago, my family is by no means wealthy, Parents combined probably around 150k plus or minus 10. I work at the local Lowes Hardware. Drive some new black kid home tonight and later find out from another employee that he lives in Section 8. Think is it was in my neighborhood area and his house was way nicer than mine, but it is 100% section 8. How the fuck does this work?
>>
>>69535427
How close do you live to 44th St. and Cottage Grove in Bronzeville?
>>
>>69535626

45 minutes south on I-57
>>
bump.

Im genuinely curious how this works
>>
>>69535778
I'm from Michigan but we used to hang out there a lot a couple years back.
>>
File: 1458692329355.jpg (12 KB, 427x286) Image search: [Google]
1458692329355.jpg
12 KB, 427x286
>>69535778
Let's get down to the real elephant in the room.Your garbage excuse for a pizza.
>>
>>69536054

yeah right man. Chi pizza is the best
>>
>>69535978
As far as I knew Chicago was dividing the projects up based on criminal records. More or less the nonviolent but poor blacks can get subsidized apartments that no longer force them to live next to the crack dealing gang bangers and hookers.
>>
>>69536054
You talking shit about chicago's upside down deepdish pizza?
>>
>>69536207

So they live in a nicer house then me made super affordable by the government? In attempts to what? End racism and promote diversity....
>>
>>69535427
>his house was way nicer than mine
Probably not for long OP.
Vid section 8 redpill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovtinAAqb_Y
>>
>>69536451
Well, they technically don't own any equity in the rental unit. People in Stateway Gardens and Robert Taylor that were law abiding yet poor complained until they got something better. Use the equity from your House to fund rentals so that you can profit off those S8 dollars.
>>
File: 1454634446009.jpg (15 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
1454634446009.jpg
15 KB, 201x251
>>69536154
>>69536314
Yea because filling a pie crust with tomatoe sauce qualifies as a pizza. No thanks, that's lasagna. Jesus Christ. JESUS CRUST.
you probably think pink or red starburst is the best flavor too.
>>
>>69536858

How can you make a profit when their rent is probably like non existent?
>>
>>69536987
The government pays a portion of their rent for them. Many people prefer section 8 rentals as long as the tenants are decent. Think of it as rental money straight from the government.
>>
>>69537191

Yeah thats nice and everything until you have low class pigs who pay 40.00$ a month and charge you up your ass for damages. See anon video above. All the while ruining nice neighborhoods
>>
>>69536987
Daddy govt. writes the check. The section 8 "voucher" is like an IOU for the cost of rent.
>>
>>69537356
Chicago, last I knew, was separating the pigs from the decent ones though. Chances are they're worth it to rent to.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.