[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest thoughts on this man? Would you have pardoned him too?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: nixon.jpg (15 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
nixon.jpg
15 KB, 350x350
Honest thoughts on this man?
Would you have pardoned him too?
>>
>>69533594
Do did some a lot of good shit like opening trade to China again, but sadly all of his positives are quickly shot down by Watergate
>>
>>69533594
Yes he made hard choices. Stepped wrongly sometimes but a good president nonetheless.
>>
>>69533594
the most honest politician in American history right there
>>
>>69534280
is that so?
>>
File: Suiseiseki.png (128 KB, 320x244) Image search: [Google]
Suiseiseki.png
128 KB, 320x244
>>69533594
He got caught being involved in something that every other politician is involved in. His policies were good, he hated those filthy commies, and, to top it all off, he apparently didn't put too much trust in Jews aside from Kissinger, and even he was kept on a leash when it came to Israel. We need politicians like him again.
>>
I don't think he was that good and he did a lot of bad shit but I feel like he's the most easy to relate to out of any president, I'd probably get super paranoid too being in his position having crazed hippies everywhere and Hoover threatening your ass.
>>
File: donttread.jpg (38 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
donttread.jpg
38 KB, 800x600
Of course. He was a great president. If it weren't for Nixon, America might not have survived the end of the 60s and beginning of the 70s.
>>
>>69534228
watergate was nothing. It was only Nixon's sense of honor that caused him to resign.

Clinton and Obama have both shit on the presidency and constitution far more than Clinton did-- but they have their kike masters covering for them.
>>
File: Check__em.jpg (59 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
Check__em.jpg
59 KB, 948x711
>>69533594
He is one of my favorite presidents. Redpilled as FUCK and he made some very smart foreign policy decisions while keeping a steady hand on the uneasy domestic situation (hippies). If he hadn't been jewed out of office we would have won Vietnam and Jimmy Carter would never have soiled our history books with his cuckoldry.
>>
>>69538264
was carter real bad?
>>
Nixon Now
>>
>>69538357
He was just a loser. He did nothing to stop American jobs fleeing the country to Japan, nothing to stop inflation, pussied out when Iran decided to play mean, and generally ran an ineffective and useless executive branch. There's a reason Reagan won landslides against him
>>
>>69533594
Nixon should've never been impeached. He was set up. If he had wanted Watergate to happen, he would've used professionals and we would never had known about it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.