[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: opium.jpg (70 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
opium.jpg
70 KB, 500x483
There is literally nothing wrong with doing heroin. It's literally the best stuff on earth. Opium is a plant just like marijuana. Opium is a gift bestowed to us by god. Only a satanic atheist government could have the hubris to try and outlaw mother nature. Since opium is literally amazing and godly stuff, heroin is a purified and concentrated version of its healing properties. Injecting pure heroin is great for your cholesterol. It also helps steady out your heart rate, which is great for anyone with a heart murmur or high blood pressure. Corporations just don't want you to feel what heaven is like because it realigns your body mind and spirit. as a christian board /pol/ everyone should know there is literally nothing wrong with heroin.
you coonts
All drugs should be legal
>>
>>69531241
it is legal for prescription m8
>>
>>69531241
If you licked that plan would it fuck you up pretty bad?
>>
high as fuck

post music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0QsksOTn5g
>>
>>69531241
I developed an opiate dependency after a car accident and the constipation and two withdrawal were far from godly.
>>
>>69531241
> implying opioids don't drop your test level to near zero, drop your pain tolerance to that of a hysterical tumblerina, make you emotionally a total pussy, and give you the worst constipation ever.
>>
If it makes you this retarded then yes I think there is something wrong with it
>>
>>69531932
what the fuck are you on about mate heroin is great for your colon if you eat it. The method of administration changes a lot.
>>69531960
It makes your balls bigger liar
>>
>>69531671
thanks for that
>>
File: 1427079093827.jpg (69 KB, 598x434) Image search: [Google]
1427079093827.jpg
69 KB, 598x434
>>69531932
>the constipation
>>69531960
>the worst constipation ever.

eat some fucking oatmeal and for christ's sake

>>69531241
OP the US has some terrible drug policies.

The recent heroin addiction problem is a direct result of the difficulty legit pain patients have getting prescription pain drugs.
>Told my pain doc years ago it's gonna be easier and cheaper to buy heroin on a street corner than go through the hassle of the legit script and 'pain doctor' fisasco.
>>
>>69531960
>> implying opioids don't drop your test level to near zero
Gonna need to see a citation and a source for that bullshit, fagtron
>>
File: image.png (949 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
949 KB, 1136x640
Op was sarcastic
But Princeton heroin addict is serious
All you degenerates doing the 2 most degenerate things:
1- masturbating (alot)
And 2- kissing girls asses to get pussy
Are literally justin beiber tier losers.
I havent masturbated in 2 yrs, which is one of the reasons God loves me, and i dont kiss the asses of people who cant engineer, which is the other reason God loves me.
You all are headed to hell. Enjoy the ride betas!
>>
I was an opiate addict for years, now im on methadone and doing great.
I used to hear people say methadone was like suboxone, and suboxone was a disaster for me, so I stayed away from methadone for years. I actually spent months in austria (go figure) to switch from suboxone to substitol retard so i could get my head straight on a normal opiate (substitol=slow release morphine=full agonist) because suboxone fucked my head up. After getting my head straight on a steady dose of Substitol for a few months i tapered off to zero over the next few months. I went home to the states pretty much clean but I fell back into using after about 6 months sober. Last year I researched methadone more and felt like an idiot because all I really needed was a full agonist (an opioid that stimulates the mu opioid receptor just like beta-endorphin does) and methadone was a great, low side effect, slow onset full agonist opioid. So I got on methadone and my life has really returned to normal. I was a pretty functional as an addict but life is just easier on methadone. Because I have clean urines I only have to go to the clinic once a week, so I only spend 20 minutes a week catering to my addiction. The rest of the time i dont even have to think about my addiction; methadone makes you feel normal, similar to the way you felt before you ever got addicted to opiates. Some people like to perpetuate falsehoods about things like methadone fucking you up, but these people have the minds of children. Studies have actually concluded that methadone use improves peoples IQ over years of use. I notice no foggyness or impairment of clarity of mind, personally.
>>
The main thing to understand is that when an opioid like methadone or morphine binds to an opioid receptor it results in the same chemical cascade that happens when endorphins bind to your opioid receptors. If you synthesized beta endorphin (the natural chemical your body releases from things like exercise [the cause of the runners high]) and sold it on the street, addicts would be using it just like heroin; they would be stealing and burglarizing for money to pay for beta endorphin and if they took too much they would overdose and die just like with heroin or any opioid/opiate.
Does that mean the endorphins released from exercise (runners high) are bad for you? Fuck no. And that is why controlled amounts of opioids are safe, and why doctors in the US and Europe prescribe them long term to pain mgmt patients and drug addicts alike.
If any of you have any questions about methadone I will be happy to answer. I am a certified MAT advocate and can answer alot of questions ppl normally have.

To all of you who think "dregs is the devil" im sorry, but the earth is not flat.
>>
File: 1457786574719.png (486 KB, 1810x1300) Image search: [Google]
1457786574719.png
486 KB, 1810x1300
Former addict, that shit is the only time in my life i have ever actually been happy. Every day I wish I could nod off again. I don't know how people can go their whole lives without trying it, without being happy at least once. I will always be an addict, even if im not using, one day I will relapse.
>>
File: go get the remote.gif (200 KB, 1057x4662) Image search: [Google]
go get the remote.gif
200 KB, 1057x4662
drugs are literally the devil
>>
>>69531241
haven't you seen trainspotting?
>>
File: 1459435268850.jpg (181 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1459435268850.jpg
181 KB, 900x675
why do drugs when you can just watch anime?
>>
What's worse? Heroin addiction or being an alcoholic?
>>
>>69537224
People are better off not knowing how good it feels. The body will always yearn for something you can only fulfill threw opiates. It's not worth it.
>>
>>69537224
3 yrs over here, how much you got?
Also stop filling that AA/NA shit into your brain. You can do whatever the fuck you wanna do.
>>
>>69531241
I agree. Bayer used to sell heroin
>>
>>69531583
It tingles and numbs your mouth but it's pretty mild. Also bitter as hell. Would not recommend.
>>
>>69537453
For your body, alcohol. Heroin itself isn't that harmful, the lifestyle/poor injection practice gets you.
>>
>>69537224
Dude i have friends who have died because of relapsing. If you think you might relapse you need to get your ass on methadone so you are safe. Relapsing out of the blue kills hundreds of addicts every day.
>>
>>69531241

glad I dropped my expensive ass heroin habit. weed is a much cheaper high. $90 of heroin lasts me a day and a half, but a $40 eighth of weed lasts me 3-4 days.

Also combining it with 2 $5 xanax bars, and I save a lot of money now.
>>
>>69537453
If you're a full blown alcoholic like Townes Van Zandt than definitely and alcoholic.
But there's a lot of edgy kids on here that claim they're alcoholics just because they drink every day.
Opiates in general are much cleaner and easier on the body if you can afford them.
>>
>>69537453
Heroin is generally worse, but it's not carcinogenic like alcohol
>>
>>69531583
lel no, you'd probably feel clam at best nowhere near being euphoric
it needs to be refined to at least opium, it also taste like shit
>>
File: 1450151517100.jpg (283 KB, 480x2700) Image search: [Google]
1450151517100.jpg
283 KB, 480x2700
>>69537421
My favorite thing to do was use H and watch anime. Preferably some harem or moe shit. Goddamn those were some good feels.
>>
>>69533804
The amount of fiber in your diet doesn't affect the fact that opiods slow your shit down from breathing to shitting. This is why /pol/ is a fucking joke for everything other than memes.
>>
Fuck I hate thinking about opiates.
They're so god damn good.
It also gets me thinking about how fucking disgusting alcohol is.
Alcohol makes you dumb and gross and smell bad.
Wish I'd never tried any drugs in my life desu senpai
>>
>no euphoria from opiates
I mean, I guess I can be happy that addiction will never be a problem. It still bothers me when people say, "heroin" feels better than sex", because it just makes me vomit a lot, and I will never know what it is supposed to feel like.
>>
>>69531241

Opiates make me feel sick and dizzy

Beer and bud are gifts from the most high
>>
>>69531241
I agree to just legalize all drugs. Educate the populace on their effects like cigarettes. Degenerates with a death wish will still be degenerates with a death wish.
>>
reading this >>69537726 to

that >>69531671 music

left me feeling high af
>>
>>69537769
>This is why /pol/ is a fucking joke for everything other than memes.

lol, so true
>>
>>69537830
>>69537844
you guys have no fucking idea how lucky you are.
>>
>>69537830
I was on oxycodine for about three months and it just made me nod off and feel like someone used a gradient tool on my entire body. Also had to remind myself to sit down on a toilet for an hour every two days or so becasue of trrible consitpaion,

The people that say that opiods are the best feeling in the world are mostly useless slags who never accomplished anything in their life and/ or are genetically inclined to be dependent.

Should really just be carted off to govt. overdose facilities for simplicity.
>>
>>69531583
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>69538345
DESIGNATED
>>
I took oxys on and off last year because a friend had access to them. Haven't had any since I moved about 6 months ago and I feel fine so I guess I didn't get hooked.

The high was pretty interesting, it actually helped me have complete concentration and work for about 6 hours, felt like superman.
>>
>>69538345
for poo
>>
>>69533804
It's not about fiber. People on chronic opioids can take something like a senna and docusate combination to keep the bowels moving.
>>
i read the odyssey nigga not falling for that shit
>>
>>69531671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i-m_yaFh2k
the only band worthy of the title "THE BAND"
>>
File: 42840560_p0_master1200.jpg (514 KB, 1080x610) Image search: [Google]
42840560_p0_master1200.jpg
514 KB, 1080x610
OP had a chance to use an Otaku pic to make this thread more dank... but he didn't
https://youtu.be/T0HPZg7F2f4
>>
How much different is heroin from being high on codeine? Is it the same thing to a novice?
>>
>>69538329
Interestingly enough, oxycodone is the only opiate I get any kind of pleasure from. It is more of a calm, speedy feeling, rather than a deep euphoria.
It is interesting that you could nod from what you were prescribed, when I couldn't get a nod even when dosing recklessly.
>>
>>69538734
You cannot be serious
>>
>>69538345
Feces in the WC
>>
I know a lot of users, but I never used it. Had it offered a few times. Too scared. One girl I dated was addicted for 2 yrs straight. She said it was the best and worst thing ever. Methadone 1 year, tapered off... She is a biomech engineer masters' student now. Turned her life around. Many years clean.

A guy I know died from it. Possibly an accident. Who knows.

I know a guy who OD'd on pills too.

I know some casual users. One got a heart infection and was hospitalized for a while. It looks like it doesn't always kill you or make you a daily addict but it seems like a dangerous waste of money and time. Also, hanging out with people who are high on it sucks ass.
>>
File: 51010869_p0.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
51010869_p0.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1500
Why do you have to be such a normalfag, OP?
>>
>>69538734
I don't get a mental high from either, but codeine is pretty tame physically, where heroin will make you nauseous as fuck, and you can get a nod from relatively low doses. Everyone will tell you that the euphoria isn't even comparable between the two.
>>
Forgot to say: I have taken xanax and other painkillers a few times, and I loved the feeling, so I know i can't try heroin or i might get addicted.
>>
>>69538845
A high dosage with no tolerance isn't close? Obviously nobody would be able to get off on codeine if they had a habit.
>>
>>69539120
They can still feel it, but it isn't really worth the money or physical effects for comparatively little pleasure.
>>
File: amanita.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1140) Image search: [Google]
amanita.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1140
>>69531241
>Opium is a plant just like marijuana.
>Opium is a gift bestowed
so is amanita mushroom, go eat a bunch of those if you have that degenerate way of thinking, jamal.
>>
>>69539284
I mean how close are the highs. I don't do any drugs anymore, not even weed, so I have no reference point beyond trying codeine.
>>
>>69538791
It was supposed to help me not pass out from the pain of my slipped disk but it made most things impossible because of my terrible reaction

Doctor wanted to up the dosage but I just told him to fuck off and worked at PT more. Way better now and don't want to think of how bad it could have gotten if I just took the pills
>>
>>69539120
Not to mention, killing your liver.

>>69539494
Think of it has meth to amphetamine/Ritalin. You're almost not even on the same playing field. Also heroin is easier to shoot than pills. Cheaper. Harder to find but once you're in your in for the long. I absolutely recommend it.
>>
File: 1401945823304.gif (997 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1401945823304.gif
997 KB, 500x475
What do you boys think about LSD?
>>
>>69531241

God you disgusting degenerate junkies will say anything to try to justify your addiction.
>>
>>69539746
Worth doing, but only once every few years. It isn't a "magic pill"; it can harm as much as help you, if not more.
>>
>>69539746
I had it once and it was probably one of the more interesting experiences I've ever had. After about 30 minutes the carpet was moving and I could physically feel heat coming form any source of light such as a glow stick or TV.

Hell, I even played some counter strike and felt like I was in fucking afghanistan, I eventually just went to my room and laid town and I was taking a vacation at some random beach, I could literally hear the waves crashing around me.

Was pretty cool to be honest, I would like to try it again.
>>
>>69531241
Tramadol baybeeee. It's a really lovely little thing. Perscription-based only though
>>
>>69539494
As far as closeness, as you put it, their opiates so it's not an astronomical difference, you just can't achieve heroin tier highs with codeine if that makes sense. I'm biased though, because I only shot H for bout 5 years and rarely if ever got something else
>>
>>69540068
Eh, psychedelics are non-addictive. Your trips will actually punish you if you try to abuse them.
>>
>>69535273
> Justin beiber tier losers.
Look im not a fan of his but hes drowning in pussy and drugs. Dont act like you dont want to be him, they used to say that shit about justin Timberlake. the man was a pussy beacon.
>>
>>69540249
That's what I thought. I won't end up doing any opiods unless I get injured or something anyhow. I've got important things to do. I liked the feel of codeine a little too much, anyways.
>>
>>69540352
>was
Is
>>
>>69531241
I used to be an oxy/heroin addict.

NEVER TOUCH ANY OPIATES, PLEASE GUYS

Seriously, most addictive drugs on the planet by far
>>
>>69540228
Goddamn dude your doctors giving you tramadol? and you like that shit!? Yikes. Thats some shit they give out for free at health clinics lol
>>
>>69539475
tu sabe pa
>>
>>69531932
2nd
>>
>>69540508
Yeah
>>
File: 1443222726521.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
1443222726521.gif
327 KB, 834x870
>>69540228
>>69540528
>tfw trying not to take it too much
>just got 90 50mg tabs for F R E E
>>
>>69531671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTNbFLgizwU
>>
File: 3764cc855e782049103995aaaff0fa41.png (937 KB, 1020x1250) Image search: [Google]
3764cc855e782049103995aaaff0fa41.png
937 KB, 1020x1250
>>69540528
It's a really comfy drug, and that last part isn't true mate. It's perscrip-only, otherwise I'd have more of it.

Either way, when I take it, I get really warm and then I just lay in bed all day spacing out to music. It's a really, really chill drug.
>>
>>69540509
Will do. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>69540249
I know for me, the psychological effects were better than the physical. It's a child playing in the park with his best friends type of feeling, as if the world just stopped for you for a moment.

Not trying to make you relapse, sorry.
>>
>>69540603
Where. How. I was under the impression that you can't just get that shit anywhere.
>>
>>69540509
The best ones always are man. I say who gives a shit if you can live most of your life in a drug haze then I say do it. Some people meditate, some people snort coke.
>>
>>69531241
"Satanic atheists" really made my morning :D
>>
>>69540653
Just don't overdo that shit man, take it from me

You're probably like most people who can handle it without going overboard, but opiates can cause you to get addicted way faster than you'd ever realize, and you don't realize you're a junkie until it's too late to stop easily.
>>
>>69534120
google it , junkie
>>
>>69540653
Is it just me or does the high last for a fucking long time? I know the half-life is something like 72 hours

>>69540764
I know a guy who gets it prescribed for "muh PTSD" and such. He doesn't take it so he just gave it to me. Supposedly you can buy it online without a scrip if you're willing to try that kind of thing, but there's obviously risks since it's RX only (but not scheduled I think)
>>
>>69531241
Heroin is a degenerate drug. Amphetamines are the master drugs. That's why the Nazis used them.
>>
>>69540653
> prescription only
Yeah the doctor gives you a note at the clinic you take it down the hall pass it to the person at the counter and they give you like 100 of those bitches. I hope u dont pay for those lol.
>>
>>69540809
I typically take two 50mg's at a time, and when I don't have any I'm perfectly fine.

>>69540879
>Is it just me or does the high last for a fucking long time? I know the half-life is something like 72 hours
It typically takes an hour to hit me, and then I'm feeling it for around 5-9 hours. Then if I had too much I'll have a really shitty fucking headache for the entire next day. Stay below 150mg if at all possible per day.
>>
>>69540785
I've done just about every drug under the sun, and none have ever made me miss them like oxycodone. Even YEARS later you still want more even though you know you'd be throwing away everything you've worked for during years of sobriety. You dream about it. No shit. You have vivid dreams of doing lines, popping pills, etc. I was never arrested, caught by my GF or fired from a job, so I was a 'functional addict', but I was almost always thinking about getting high when I wasn't high when I was in my period of heavy use.
>>
File: 1456729145600.jpg (75 KB, 696x636) Image search: [Google]
1456729145600.jpg
75 KB, 696x636
>>69540981
I've only ever been given 30 per filling dude. The fuck are you getting 90+?
>>
>>69540710
Lol ain't no thing
Once you're done you're done. I went back to moving it for a bit and didnt think twice about using. It really does just go away. I have a family to take care of now anyways.
>>
>>69531241
Tell you what, I'll agree to legalizing drugs if you agree that people who commit crimes to feed their habits should be executed.
>>
File: 262091102-IMG_5042-1.jpg (208 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
262091102-IMG_5042-1.jpg
208 KB, 2048x1536
>>69531241
I hunt fungi and grow weed.
>>
>>69541057
How were you funding something like that? That sounds very expensive.
>>
>>69531241
If you can grow it in a pot and it's a drug, it should be legal. No meth, no Adderall, etc.
>>
>>69541074
Maybe he's a veteran too lel

They give our boys coming home some decent fucking pills
>>
File: 232610131-IMG_4957.jpg (195 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
232610131-IMG_4957.jpg
195 KB, 2048x1536
>>69531241
>>
>>69541057
Thats how I was with xanax, that withdrawl was no joke. Havent had one since 09 but I do dream about having them often then wake up mad lol
>>
>>69540982
That's how it starts man. Just be careful. Not gonna tell you how to live life, but from the people I've met, they all start out as occasional users of light opiates.

No junkie starts out thinking, "Man, I really can't wait until I start doing heroin", they just end up at that point over time.
>>
File: 1336681765182.jpg (93 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1336681765182.jpg
93 KB, 500x333
>>69538345
well memed my friend
>>
I messed around with opiates in high school. My friends and I would smoke joints snort oxys and chill at the pool for hours. You're an idiot if you don't realize there's a difference between heroin and weed. Opiates ruin lives. I've seen what it does.

>muh anecdote

Nobody gets addicted to opiates and looks back on the experience as a positive one.
>>
>>69541361
is she ok?
>>
File: 222.png (478 KB, 610x987) Image search: [Google]
222.png
478 KB, 610x987
>>69541335
I definitely know what you mean. Still, I'm a HikiNEET, I don't leave my house more than once every couple of months and I'm poor as fuck.

Even if I wanted to get into some shit I'm socially awkward, kept to myself, and unable look for this stuff for a variety of reasons.
>>
File: 1443958449147.gif (57 KB, 680x846) Image search: [Google]
1443958449147.gif
57 KB, 680x846
>>69541335
I know where you're coming from, a close family friend just died from a heroin overdose at the beginning of March.

>tfw happy about getting more pills but I'm probably gonna wean myself off them so I can go back to the gym
>tfw can't maintain an opiate dependency and make gains at the same time
>>
>>69541181
Go into any VA Pharmacy, sit in the waiting room and just listen. It's mind blowing. They literally just sit there and complain about their opi pills, openly. Old crotchety vets with homes and wives and grandchildren and a board meeting Tuesday at church. Some weird shit man
>>
>>69541074
I dont but my uncle was getting them b4 he died. Someone mentioned vets, he was in the military when he wad young but idk if that had anything to do with it. I just remember him asking me for a ride and that he would give me 10, he pulled out a bottle and thats when I asked him how many he hadm
>>
>>69541163
I was in a fraternity at a large university. I sold Xanax and MDMA (Molly/ecstasy) to people in my frat.

I could get 500 Xanax bars for $600. I could sell them for $5 each. Crazy profit.

I could get really good MDMA for $30 a gram and I sold it for $100 a gram. I also traded stocks.

I'm extremely lucky to have never had a brush with the law. Glad those days are behind me. I really regret that I might have caused other people to develop a drug problem from my own selfishness & greed. Of course I didn't think about that at the time, though. I was more worried about keeping the money flowing so I could get more oxy/heroin (only as a last resort, but oxy is basically just heroin with less of a stigma)
>>
File: 1450449381691.png (101 KB, 539x468) Image search: [Google]
1450449381691.png
101 KB, 539x468
>>69541497
>>69541506
dog bles ameriga

thank u 4 ur cervix

heres ur dope pills, captain

see you next week
>>
My mom is prescribed butrans and hydrocodone for arthritis, osteoporosis and herniated/bulging discs. My dad has the same problems but he doesn't take drugs and is always in pain.
>>
>>69541299
I would do the DUMBEST shit sometimes (combining oxy and Xanax). Combining 2 CNS depressants = likely death, but damn if that wasn't euphoric as all hell.
>>
File: she dead.jpg (66 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
she dead.jpg
66 KB, 736x552
>>69541438
>>
>>69541581
Sounds a lot like my friend, he ended up becoming sort of a sub contractor buying drugs at a wholesale price and then distributing it to his clients to support his oxy habit.
>>
>>69541488
That's good. I was a college student making $1k-$1500 a week in PROFIT from selling Xanax and MDMA to people in my fraternity. This sort of made my huge habit possible. I was 19 with a ton of money that I can't spend/save without the IRS buttfucking me, lel
>>
>>69541732
Yeah I never mixed. I would take more than recommended. But never drank or anything like that.
>>
Smoke a few tightly packed bowls, put on Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys, and you will find yourself
>>
>>69541929
>>69541732

I did something really stupid and took a shot of tequila right after downing an oxy once, I was throwing up the rest of the night.
>>
>>69531241
Opiate junkies are the shit tier of drug abusing degenerates. There is nothing functional about them when high, they are the most hated in drug dens because they shit and puke themselves, and they are utterly the most pathetic when getting hit by withdrawal.

Sometimes, I go out of my way to smother them with a dirty pillow or a rolled up t-shirt whenever my crew hits up a junkie hole. Easy pickin's cuz a junkie can't put up a fight when you strip anything of cash value from them and their sitter is usually a loser junkie himself and is likely too wasted to do shit. Usually end them too just to make a point. I've seen the kind of misery they inflict on their friends and family when they are desperately trying to scav/steal/pawn anything of value for their next fix. They will literally claw apart their own loved ones if they think they can get enough for a hit. Putting them out of their misery is a favor to humanity.

On the flip side, methheads are dangerous as fuck. Seen one dislocate his own shoulders trying to rip out copper wiring barehanded.
>>
im pretty proud of you guys by the way.
when i first smashed /pol/ to pieces with my "daily reminder that youre inferior to a junkie" threads, i literally had hundreds of people going to war with me. What op said in this thread is really all i wanted to say.
Opiates are very addictive, and because they are illegal they are expensive, and because theyre expensive they cause alot of people problems, but if all it took to get a pack of opium cigarettes from 711 was 6 bucks, nobody would have to rob/cheat/steal to afford their habit. As john stossel says, the law creates the problems.
Opiates themselves are the best drugs on this planet. Its good to see alot of you are realizing this. Be careful tho. If you OD and die its not your dealers fault. You know the risks, youre a fucking ADULT and you research whatever you put in your body.
>>
>>69541733
I think her lawyer was responsible for her death.Howard K Stern.
>>
>>69541493
That shit lowers your testosterone m8. Not good for gains at all.

Sorry about your friend, that's awful. I luckily only snorted so I was less likely to overdose, but the life expectancy for IV heroin users is shockingly short. With scumbags & sociopathic nignogs cutting their shit heroin with fentanyl to make a larger profit, people drop like flies.

Really though, I'm very sorry about your friend. That must be super hard. Keep your head up m9
>>
>>69541776
Yeah, that was basically it. I used the DNMs, otherwise a dealer probably would have robbed me, being 6', 150lb and white = an easy target
>>
File: 40192910_p0.jpg (816 KB, 1140x1140) Image search: [Google]
40192910_p0.jpg
816 KB, 1140x1140
Here's a drug thread and nobody else uses Alison pics.
He's a fucking drug addicted touhou content creator for fuck sake.
You people disappoint me.
>>
>>69542012
Oh man, the throwing up. That could be the worst. Sometimes I'd overdo it and the next day I'd be throwing up ALL DAY.
>>
File: 1439284835157.jpg (46 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1439284835157.jpg
46 KB, 1440x900
>>69542090
>smoke weed
>and pop pills

>apparently both of these things lower my test

well this explains a lot

As for the other thing, its fucked because he checked himself into rehab and he overtly said in group "the first thing I'm gonna do when I get out is go shoot up", and 2 days after he got out of rehab, he died of an OD. I wasn't very close to him, but he was close enough to have offered me a job working for his commercial electrical outfit
>>
>>69541732
Combining oxy and xanax in small doses is not going to kill you. However, it does make it significantly easier to overdose your dumb ass with so don't fucking do this.
>>
>>69542297
It's pretty common though. That combo slows your breathing and heart rate quite a bit.
>>
>>69542272
Opiates specifically. Haven't you noticed a lower sex drive and stuff?
>>
>>69542450
Yeah but I didn't know that had to do with hormones and test, I thought that had to do with dopamine and serotonin

>t. fledgling broscientist
>>
>>69531241
Heroin is extremely addictive and fries the areas of your brain which allow you to experience happiness. Additionally, your body rapidly builds a tolerance to it so that you're on an inevitable course to overdose just to get your fix.

Some plants are better than others, friend, Smoke marijuana.

>All drugs should be legal
Absolutely. Especially if you want people to stop doing drugs.
>>
>>69542014
dude if i gave you the option of going thru opiate withdrawal or having to eat your own family after i made them into a chili, you would choose eating your family, because your a bitch who, unlike many addicts, wouldnt have the toughness to get through withdrawal.
your anger issues stem from you being an 85 iq degenerate child. If one day i woke up as you i would slit my throat within 5 minutes take the hint little boy...
>>
>>69542557
The first 3 months after I stopped taking opiates were ROUGH emotionally. I would have intense mood swings one week, intense depression the next, complete numbness the next, etc.
>>
File: 1441561848191.gif (49 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
1441561848191.gif
49 KB, 69x120
>mfw now I can't stop listening to Droplex
>>
File: a fucking LEAF.png (107 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
a fucking LEAF.png
107 KB, 1280x905
>>69542014
>>
File: mpp.jpg (123 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
mpp.jpg
123 KB, 450x450
>>69542967
I'm listening to a very /comfy/ album right now
>>
I support your right to do heroin but if you do too much of it ya gonna die faggit
>>
>>69531241
/drugs suck. I was addicted to weed, smoked every day for 6 years. Quit cold turkey one day and my life improved dramatically.

quitting a drug with actual withdrawl must be some shit though.
>>
>>69543194
Either way, the lifestyle that usually comes with it is god awful. Your entire day can be ruined if you're fully addicted and your dealer doesn't pick up. Withdrawals. You're basically submitting to the whim of your scumbag dealer. Also, if you get some more and it turns out to be shit, you're out the cash and you're gonna go into withdrawals. It's a shitty life to live.
>>
>>69542657
Tough words from a diaper-wearing junkie faggot. And yeah, I'd probably crack real hard from heroin withdrawal. Lots of people likely will. Lots of people are also smart enough not to try that shit. Because in the end, you ALWAYS lose to heroin. And I don't waste junkies because I'm angry. I'm no saint. I rob people. But me and my crew got a code. We don't rob some happy family sitting down for dinner or the yuppie couple taking an evening stroll. We rob the degenerates who hurt and rob others; the shitstains of humanity. The ones who won't call the cops because they likely got warrants on themselves. The ones that no one will miss if found dead in a crack house with bloodshot eyes, foaming at the mouth. The ones that even their own families will feel relieved when they see the body lying on a slab, their tortured lives finally over.

Just because you can take the horrors of the path you walk doesn't make you better than me. Rather, I'm better than you because I'm smart enough not to walk your path.

Maybe we'll meet one day.
>>
>>69543420
>addicted to weed

Please never do any hard drugs, you'll be fucked over so quickly lel

t. former junkie pos
>>
>>69531241
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reducing_Americans%27_Vulnerability_to_Ecstasy_Act
>>
>>69531241

Heroin is not Opium. heroin is a synthetic.variation on morphine.

and Opioids are bad. They can be useful for short term pain control but they're terribly addictive and easy to fatally overdose on. They kill more people every year than automobile accidents.

I want medical cannabis to be legal because we can then use cannabinoids for long term pain control in many cases for chronic pain sufferers instead of opioids. It's much less addictive and they won't die from it.
>>
>>69531241
hey, snake venom is natural too, you should try it later
>>
>>69531241
I smoked opium with my step sister and an escort. We had threesome and it was awesome.

I also like doing oxycontin (if I can find it) anything with opiates or codeine. I like cocaine too. Sometimes I do aderral or Xanax if I feel I have an edge. I also like to smoke a lot of weed of course.

I don't drink.
>>
File: 1440985106676.jpg (97 KB, 973x632) Image search: [Google]
1440985106676.jpg
97 KB, 973x632
>>
>>69543711
If we BUILD WALL there will be much less heroin in the US.
>>
>>69543508
yeah, not planning on it.

as much as I dislike drugs in general, I do eat mushrooms I grow for a month in the summer every year. Just enough for a couple heavy trips every year. I ate about 20 grams dry in 2 days last year. Golden teacher and B+

Shrooms are the only ok drug and maybe LSD
>>
File: kaleidoscope.webm (3 MB, 840x464) Image search: [Google]
kaleidoscope.webm
3 MB, 840x464
>>69543460
I went through a period where I was fascinated by drugs and everything about them, and I read a ton of personal stories on erowid about all the different drugs. One of the things I noticed is that people who did LSD and mushrooms and molly were saying things like "I am so glad I did it, it improved my life." But no one said that about heroin. At best they said something like "it was an amazing experience, but I wish I had never done it." It just doesn't work out for people at all.

And, they were right about LSD.
>>
>>69544040
Yeah, it feels fucking great, why else would people do it?

That's obviously why it's so addictive.
>>
>>69539746

the greatest manmade drug ever made,

It's an experience that is worth having if you aren't prone to psychosis/no history of schizophrenia in the family.

One of the reasons I say so is because it's extremely unlikely to make an addict of you. you'll do it once, have an amazing time but not feel compelled to do it again for months or even years.

Your brain basically treats it like "Man that was AMAZING.... but I don't want to do it again for at least a month I need to sort through all this shit and make sense of everything again"

So I think it's good in that it's something that someone might do rather infrequently and not get addicted, and is relatively safe on your body and in the right set and setting the mental risks can be managed.
>>
>>69539475
kek this has got to be the BEST counter to that meme
>>
>>69531241
>Since opium is literally amazing and godly stuff, heroin is a purified and concentrated version of its healing properties. Injecting pure heroin is great for your cholesterol. It also helps steady out your heart rate, which is great for anyone with a heart murmur or high blood pressure. Corporations just don't want you to feel what heaven is like because it realigns your body mind and spirit. as a christian board /pol/ everyone should know there is literally nothing wrong with heroin.
>you coonts
>All drugs should be legal
Im a former heroin and prescription addict here. Mostly oxycodone and vicodin. This shit ruins your life. You lose all feelings of emotion unless you are on drugs, once you quit it's hell on earth for over a year until you gain your emotional sensitivity back. Screw anything opium related. It's all about the person who takes the drugs though, my old friend makes like 2.4 a year working for synex and he uses dope everyday. Funny thing, it's all about the individual who uses the drug not the drug itself, but for the most part if we made heroine legal the US would see an extreme epidemic and be fucked within the year. Im sure you guys already saw what happened with the pain clinics lol.
>>
>>69537708

opium is the fucking sap you see coming out in OPs pic you fucking moron

its the sap, but dried
the sap is actually called 'latex' because its actually white, then starts turning darker as it dries

the dried product is opium
100% natural
>>
>>69544166
W..what does it do, man? What do you see?
>>
>>69544266
100% natural doesn't justify it nerd. Look at weed and all the fucknuts on that shit today. You either do drugs or don't.
>>
>>69537224
someone who isnt me did LSD instead and have felt pure unadulterated love, hate, sorrow, fear, and joy without being a cuck to addictive deathshit like opium
>>
File: 1456688030137.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1456688030137.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>Taking LSD/Shrooms
>Willingly turning yourself in MK Ultra school shooters

What's wrong with you people?
>>
>>69543076
Did you like Painting With?
I for one enjoyed it far more than MPP. painting with felt more direct and honest, not to mention the songwriting was far more modular
>>
>>69544166
can confirm big time LSD user is totally not me
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 638x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 638x622
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>69544431
Dmt made me not a heroine addict lol. Psycs are pretty nice compared to other drugs.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 500x611
>>69531241

Nothing wrong with heroin guys. r..r..right?
>>
>>69544292
you don't see anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si-jQeWSDKc

This is the only instance in which I have ever agreed with a woman.
>>
>>69544453
only if your a shitter and believe half the shit on pol. You think what Big pharma can do with conventional medicine, what do you think they can do with everything else that is restricted.
>>
>>69540509

IMO Methamphetamine is more addictive, but I have not tried cocaine nor do I intend to, because of my "Just once" meth experience.

I got shitfaced drunk at a party, but wanted to stay up, was at a friend of a friends and they all started doing meth, so.. I tried it.. just once.

I didn't REALLY feel high, I mean I felt awake, and I wanted to talk a lot, and I was constantly wondering what we were going to do next, and I had kind of a cool, clear feeling in my chest (I smoked it). But it wasn't a euphoria like weed or psychedelics or MDMA where I feel like my smile could split my face wide open. I didn't feel boistrous and confident and comfortable like being drunk, and I didn't feel like I was being wrapped int the warmest hug ever like opioids.

I felt normal, but energetic and wanting to go do something.

But.. I felt.. like I wanted to do more. I wasn't really enjoying it so much, so I thought I should do more. It was like alarm bells in my head.

Usually if I feel.. I want to do more, it's because I really enjoy it, and it's wearing off, like your weed buzz.. but this hadn't even been an hour or two yet, and I wanted more. Hours later I still wanted more, but I refused. I crashed later that night after it did eventually wear off, and felt kind of shitty mostly because I was exhausted from not sleeping the night before. I missed out on some prime pussy too sleeping over at a friend's and she wanted to hook up but I was too crashed to do anything.

Never touching meth again.
>>
Fun fact a drug that has an 80%-90% success rate in curing opiate addiction, ibogaine, is schedule I illegal in the USA.
>>
>>69543969
Cubensis are literally shit tier. Grow woodlovers.
>>
>>69544703
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine

>psychological introspection
>spiritual exploration

BANNED
>>
>>69541181

>tramadol
>decent

Tramadol is worthless. It felt like taking a tylenol to me, I mean, it reduced the amount of pain in my leg, but not even enough (even when combined with aleve and tylenol at the same time) to let me sleep.

At least vicodin does let me sleep even if I still feel like I'm experiencing pain my brain's perception of that pain is less negative, it's like "I feel pain.... but it's not too distressing, I can sleep it off"
>>
>>69544805
really? much difference in growth? I'm pretty good with my shotgun terrarium and brf tek and I'm still holding onto some cube spores.
>>
>>69544900
tramadol is not even a controlled medication, obviously it isn't going to do much.
>>
>>69544566
dmt ruined my life for a about a year ;:^(
>>
>>69544431
>>69544040
>>69539746
>>69540086

only done psychedelics twice both times where awful hell hole experiences of being trapped in endless thought loops blasting through my head at a million miles an hour almost killed myself during the second trip just to make it end.

psychedelics aren't for everyone, i smoke weed twice a week and have been doing so for years, i'm well adjusted have lots of friends and feel good about my life, never had any signs of depression or mental illness that would manifest in a hellish trip yet i cant seem to handle any psychedelics
>>
The only reason I do heroin is because we are literally living in the end times and there is nothing worth salvaging. Some of you guys who look down upon us addicts must have real nice comfy lives. Eventually you too will realize how shit this world is, and you'll either kill yourself, or start doing opiates. Opiates is for me because I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself
>>
>>69544805
It's the same drug and the experiences you get from it are just as amazing, I'm supposed to care about the type of fungi? I'm not a farmer
>>
>>69545087
I used to hand out mushrooms and LSD like candy but I've realized that some people shouldn't do them. I had some people take bad trips.

If you ever try again, I recommend 2.5 g mushrooms on a sunny day in a remote spot where no one will bother you with some trusted friends.
>>
>>69545087
you are taking WAY too much
psychedelics are extremely easy to take a higher dose than you intend because the threshold is so low.
imagine the difference between 1 beer and 20 to 40 to 200 to 500 to 1000 beers. not very much when the crystals are molecular and research chems are very cheap to produce in CHINA which is closer to you than me. i know my salt m8
>>
File: 349861334-IMG_0938.jpg (178 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
349861334-IMG_0938.jpg
178 KB, 2048x1536
>>69544916
It will take you a bit longer, but if you only do it once a year anyway, just grow some cyanescens, ovoids or azures if you are in the right climate. Ovoids grow pretty much anywhere.

I'm pretty serious with the woodlovers. Wild azures from WA coast are god tier.
>>
>>69545087
I would agree with this, one of the guys I took a trip with was just lying on the floor brushing his hand against the carpet because it was too much for him.
>>
>>69545281
probably wont do them again if i do i'm taking a really light does like 1 gram of mushrooms.

the times i did psychs was during sunny days with trusted fiends as trip sitters. took 8 HBWR seed on my first trip and did one tab of "acid" probably Nbome in retrospect on the second
>>
>>69538345
I cleaned your streets would you die?
>>
>>69545087
you have to embrace the hallucinatory insanity to have fun with it on strong trip
just think of yourself as a crazy young person with the kind of crazy drugs only a young person would be interested in and you'll do fine
>>
File: image.gif (968 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
968 KB, 160x160
Why the actual fuck do you pussies need to get fucked up on a daily basis. Get a job and MAGA and celebrate how badass you are occasionally instead of fucking your own shit up 24/7 and being useless to everyone around you.
>>
>take painkillers
>fall asleep

Idk why people make such a big deal about these drugs.
>>
>>69545281
Mushrooms in sunlight = a grand time

Mushrooms make me want to go swimming more than anything.
>>
>>69544292

It makes the inside of your brain feel like a circus or carnival, just the entire world feels silly and strange, you feel slightly confused and you can get lost in even familiar places like a parking lot you've gone through a thousand times before, and yet this isn't alarming, it's funny, it feels fun, you feel like you're having a great time and everything is silly and funny and you just want to smile and laugh at everything.

Music sounds richer and deeper and it like it comes and goes in waves.. you know in trance music how DJ's will make the music phase in and out? It's mimicing the effect of psychedelics have on ALL music.

Speaking of waves.. visually everything moves in waves too. Your whole field of vision warps amd moves around in a pleasant, liquid like way. Text appears to "swim" around. Colors are more vibrant. Walls and floors appear to "breathe" fire dances and appears as if it almost has beautiful women belly dancing in the tips of flames.. something simple like a crumpled up ball of paper on the floor appears to slowly crawl and looks alive. Everything seems more ALIVE.

Taste is also enhanced, citrusy flavors taste almost orgasmic in your mouth, orange juice, lemonade, a starburst candy, they taste amazing.

Your body feels light and full of energy and fluid, and you might feel like dancing in wavelike ways spontaneously, and it feels really good to move.

Time is distorted and feels like it slows down, a minute may feel like eternity, sometimes.. time may feel like it completely stands still.

... and this goes on for 8 hours or so.. followed by about 12 hours of feeling very calm, at peace and introspective but clearing up. It's an afterglow effect and you just want to paint, write, play music, or talk about space and philosophy with a friend for hours.
>>
File: 268200413-IMG_5108.jpg (250 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
268200413-IMG_5108.jpg
250 KB, 1536x2048
>>69545158
Suit yourself and never experience fresh baeocystin in high quantities
>>
>>69544166
confirmed. the grand master of all non-optiate flashs. although mushrooms are more colorfull. replaces serotonin, doesn't waste it.
>>
File: image.jpg (629 KB, 1242x1747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
629 KB, 1242x1747
>>69545431
>implying WA cyanescens are not God tier
>>
>>69544431
Shame I only did nBome and ended up seeing Big Boss instead.
>>
>>69545989
Ovoid season is coming up soon....
>>
>>69545867
I like this description of what its like to be on LSD, its also easier to point out when things arent symmetrical in things like artwork, like I noticed right away from one like way thicker then the other in a square and shit like that.
>>
>>69531241
try meth, really get things done for me
>>
>>69544967

It's actually recently been bumped up to schedule IV (the lowest schedule but hey)
>>
>>69538345
you're a brown guy
>>
>>69545087

well anon one of the things you're doing wrong is that you are thinking, or resisting the effect of the drug. It's best to just let go and take everything in, never question things, because they do take you into those circular thought traps. The worst one is "am I having fun?" or "am I enjoying this?"

Leave the questioning and introspection for the afterglow, when your head is clearer. Then thinking is quite constructive.
>>
Anyone here try 4-AcO-MET? Mushroom derivative for those curious
>>
>>69546198
For poo
>>
>>69544388

opium is actually great
its probably the only real plant with the ability to prevent suffering. which is literally the worst thing a human can possibly face on earth

maybe everyone is suffering and they just dont know it
maybe the mind is defective, and opium is a cure for one of the 3 major, hard-coded, mental defects we all have

perhaps its addictive because its actually helpful

addiction is really just blown the fuck up out of haters like you
if you really think about it, food is addictive
you dont need to eat nearly as much as you think you do

food is a real addiction, more addive than heroin and opium
>>
>>69545776

Yeah I understand that opioids are addictive but I don't really enjoy them myself. I use them for severe nerve pain from an injury but that's it. I mean for the first 2 hours you might feel a bit giddy and happy but then you feel so goddamn sleepy and just sleep the rest of the time, feels like a waste.
>>
>>69531583
It would be extremely numbing.
>>
>>69544619

>w- worst case scenario is typical, r..r..right?
>maybe she ended up like that because she didnt have any choice. and nobody would help her
>>
File: 893224933-IMG_4930.jpg (194 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
893224933-IMG_4930.jpg
194 KB, 2048x1536
One more for fungi lovers. Probably one of my better shots of P. Stuntzii.
>>
>>69546123

you also notice textures and patterns more. I mean, the pattern recognition area in your brain is in hyperdrive when you're peaking on LSD, you see patterns where they don't exist and make connections that aren't really there but at the time they seem so deep and profound and meaningful.

A light LSD dose and an art museum are a great combination. You can feel deeply moved by the art on an emotional level that you just don't feel looking at it normally. It can look so beautiful that you almost want to cry.
>>
>>69546478
4 you
>>
>>69545924

Psilocybin is also wonderful. I said greatest manmade but I think mushrooms are on the same tier as it when we're talking natural things. I watched fireworks over a lake on boomers and I actually was moved to tears.
>>
>>69546126

don't they execute by firing squad for drug possession there?
>>
>>69535273
>engineer
>discouraging people from women
All checks out
>thinks he's not on a one way trip to hell

wew lad
>>
What are the major differences between NBOME and LSD by the way? I don't think I will ever find out which one I did
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3024x4032
>>69546975
Why is it that engineers need to tell you they are engineers while also informing you indirectly that they are really annoying?
>>
>>69537726
old comic desu desu desu
>>
I recently came off of a heroin binge. I did it for almost 2 months straight. So 60 days and ~$500 later, I stopped. It's been over two weeks since I've had any and I'll never do it again.

I wasn't ever able to fully enjoy it because every time I started nodding off, I was too scared I was going to die. It's definitely not as amazing as I thought it was. It was also a lot easier to get off than I thought. 2 days of puking and a week of restless legs sucked however. Kratom helped me get through that.
>>
>>69538509

kek
>>
>>69540228
enjoy your seizures and terrible withdrawals
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 466x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 466x750
>>69531960
My god, the emotional aspect is too real. When I first got off of it, I was a crying pussy. I'd like to think that I'm a hardened combat veteran that served with the USMC, but when I stopped using, it turned made me have the emotional capability of a little girl.

I cried over everything. Even when I was in very happy situations, I cried and couldn't contain myself. I just recently have been able not to bawl my eyes out over everything.

>pic related, it's how everything felt for a couple weeks. EVERYTHING!
>>
Here's some classic Paul Dano.... on acid none the less.

I have to think that Ang Lee has definitely used psychedlics at some point. It's actually pretty accurate for a movie scene with the exception of the "where's my arm?" shit.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=afc_1348501753

for some reason the only youtube of the clip is in french so fuck that..

anyway, the part of interest starts at 3:32
>>
>>69547421
If one doesn't do anymore than 100mg there's no real risk of seizures

the withdrawal is another story, obviously
>>
>>69544166

I like this comparison.

Living life is like climbing a mountain, taking LSD is like going on a temporary helicopter ride to the top, but you eventually have to come back down. You can keep making trips to the top of the mountain, but eventually you're going to have to climb the mountain using your own muscles.
>>
>>69537224
Take some Kratom if you feel like you're going to relapse.
>>
>>69547042

well, NBOME has a MUCH lower safety threshold .. I've never done it. I haven't done LSD since 2000 after there was a major bust that wiped out about 90% of the domestic LSD

It got harder to find... NBOME appeared on the scene.. so.. I felt the risks were less worth it. Because people die from NBOME.
>>
>>69546447
>maybe the mind is defective, and opium is a cure for one of the 3 major, hard-coded, mental defects we all have

What are these?

Because whenever I ingest opiates, I'm much more productive than when sober.

No idea what's going on but I never get all the negative side effects a lot of people complain about with opiates. The nausea, the increased heartrate, the itchy face thing. It's purely positive, aside from the stigma and feeling like you're only half a person when you run out.
>>
>>69531241
>>Nothing wrong

>>Bad teeth
>>Inflammation of the gums
>>Constipation
>>Cold sweats
>>Itching
>>Weakening of the immune system
>>Coma
>>Respiratory (breathing) illnesses
>>Muscular weakness, partial paralysis
>>Reduced sexual capacity and long-term impotence in men
>>Menstrual disturbance in women
>>Inability to achieve orgasm (women and men)
>>Loss of memory and intellectual performance
>>Introversion
>>Depression
>>Pustules on the face
>>Loss of appetite
>>Insomnia
>>
>>69547798
I'd take acid but the trips are just too fucking long. I've done shrooms a couple times and it had its high points. But it just lasted too long each time. Knowing that acid can last longer turns me off. Maybe if I was assured I wouldn't go into a full blown panic attack I would try.
>>
>>69545757
go to bed grandpa, and don't forget to take your meds, or you'll make mom cry
>>
>>69547157
Because they weren't smart enough to study science instead.
>>
>>69548037
You forgot DEATH
>>
File: hippie paul dano.jpg (53 KB, 625x338) Image search: [Google]
hippie paul dano.jpg
53 KB, 625x338
>>69547684

forgot my pic
>>
File: sweat.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
I had mushrooms once like a month ago and they had a distinct smell. I would smell it the entire time. I'm smelling that now.
Am I having a seizure
>>
What is opium like anyway? I tried oxy and methadone before and thought it was alright. So how does it hold up to the real thing?
>>
File: 1452022857324.jpg (158 KB, 1022x1626) Image search: [Google]
1452022857324.jpg
158 KB, 1022x1626
on some oxy and beer right now, feels good /b/ros
>>
>>69548586
Just imagine nodding off like you're really tired. There you go. Heroin.
>>
>>69548533
more likely a stroke
>>
>>69544166
This is pretty much how I feel, I did LSD for the first time a couple days but I have no plans of doing it in the immediate future as, even though it is a surreal experience, I found it extremely tiring.
>>
>>69544662

Heh.. this is great.

>I don't know how to tell you

been there before... you feel like you're having this incredible experience and want to explain it to people, but you cannot put it into words. LSD inhibits the area of the brain connected with language to some degree so having coherent conversation can be difficult.

Quizzing someone on LSD is generally a bad idea, it can be emotionally overwhelming and get them stuck in those circular thought patterns.
>>
File: 1427036870094.png (443 KB, 605x455) Image search: [Google]
1427036870094.png
443 KB, 605x455
>There is literally nothing wrong with doing heroin
Come visit Rhode Island some time.
>>
>>69549045

right, it builds up tolerance extremely quickly and your brain just makes you feel like you must have a break from all drugs to get grounded again for awhile and sort itself out.

My dad actually had a prescription for it to treat alcoholism in the late 60's when he came back home from 'nam. It was actually working. He'd take LSD once and for like a week he just didn't want to drink, at all.

Then the drug was made illegal.he got dropped from therapy just like that... and wound up going back to the bottle. He died young.
>>
>>69531241
Despite the bigger part of your post being shameless retardation, I gotta agree with the 'All drugs should be legal' part, it will help the degenerates problem sort itself out.
>>
>"pure heroin" actually prolongs your life....provided you don't overdose of coarse....because it lowers stress levels it slows the aging process.......the reason most addicts look sick is not from the heroin,but in fact from poor diet and poor life style, because they spend most of their money buying heroin.
>>
Surprised to see this on /pol/. Psychedelics are great, so are opiates if used sparingly. I like poppy seed tea better than oxy or vicodin. 2cb, dmt, and mushrooms for me, and copious amounts of weed. If you met me you would never know I trip on the regular. I went from degenerate to success from taking mushrooms iteratively in combination with addressing issues in my life head on. Enjoy your lives anti-drug czars, drugs are great on a personal level if you research your shit and act like a responsible fucking adult
>>
File: 1459353265238.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459353265238.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>69531241
Hey cool I'm high on opiates and going to bed right now. Goodnight /pol/ :3
>>
>>69549781
That is complete nonsense. How safe would you feel if anyone could be high on meth and pcp? At least most opiate addicts are not violent but with those things people are extremely unpredictable.
>>
>>69531241

>not reading history books

Do you even the Opium Wars? China spent decades trying to deal with the stuff and it's aftereffects.
>>
I prefer shrooms over LSD. I like to trip alone and introspect or play with my animals. I'm waiting to figure out what I'm looking for with psychedelia before tripping again though. When the time is right the time is right.
>>
>>69550043

How long is a shrooms trip?

My main problem with LSD is that it lasts way too long.
>>
>>69549922
I'll feel way safer than going vs someone who's sober, also here's the pattern:
>someone gets high
>chimps out
>gets arrested/killed
>1 less crackhead to deal with
>repeat until no more crackheads
>>
>>69539475
well. they are quite psycho active and if prepared correctly a wonderful drug. if you fuck it up its gonna be a horrorshow tho.
>>
>>69531241
Holy fuck the degeneracy in this thread, drugfag here, i always talk about how i've done 'all the drugs' and i pretty much have.

Any time i hear someone talking about drugs i see so much false information it's baffling, people think they know what they're doing, people ingest chemicals purely for effects and for 'fun' or for 'enlightenment' its fucking shameful

buch a' Junior bakers itt
>>
>>69550360
(You)
>>
>>69540603
pop 4 of those any youll be rollin
>>
>>69550162
Depends on the strain. 4-12 hours, usually.
>>
>>69550360
nah kid you dont even smoke
>>
>>69549922
What the fuck do you mean? Literally ANYONE can be high on meth and pcp RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>69531241
High on Coke right now, reporting in
>>
>>69531241

shut up you smackhead

heroin is degenerate...they are in the same league as petrol and paint huffers.

overdose and kill yourself
>>
>>69531241
We would literally be better off if we banned alcohol and legalized all opiates

These people advocating the prohibition of all these arbitrary drugs are fucking retards
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.