[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be clear, Canada is simply better than America.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: national-chicago-protest.jpg (33 KB, 628x353) Image search: [Google]
national-chicago-protest.jpg
33 KB, 628x353
Let's be clear, Canada is simply better than America.
>>
it has fewer niggers, so we win by default

it's not a fair comparison
>>
Just wait for all the niggers and libs to move up there once trump becomes president. Then we will be the better country
>>
Canadian elections suck balls. But that's to be expected in a country where the people have absolutely no legal right to the freedom of speech. Want to know a secret? When Americans are critical of Canada, we're talking about Canada. When Canadians are critical of America, they're really talking about other Canadians but too afraid to admit it because they might be put in jail for it. Fucking creeps. Quit stalking us, faggots.
>>
>>69532677
We can say whatever we want. Nigger nigger double nigger. Jews stole the tip of my dick. I eat american children. FBI is gay.
>>
>>69532800
Now download a loli cartoon and see what happens
>>
>>69533310
I live in british columbia, lolli is legal here.
>>
File: 264931052.jpg (11 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
264931052.jpg
11 KB, 300x169
>>69530863
>>
>>69530863
It's not
the only good thing about Canada is hockey and I only watch hockey when Russia plays with Canadorks
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1457053046691.webm
>>
>>69533310

You can't believe everything you read in a /pol/ infograph.
>>
>>69531425
you shoulda thought of that before you shipped slaves over, amerifat.
>>
I want to move to freedom land, which state is the best?
>>
>>69534066
Canada
>>
>>69530863
>fucked by a moose
>cucked by a spruce
>better than america
>>
>>69530863
both are shit
>>
>>69530863
Lol Canada sucks the fuck you talking bout bro. Your military is shit. your GDP and GNP is laughable compared to the US's. You aren't fighting ISIS. Can Canada be any worse.
>>
Are you sure about that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUtRnkm1GlY
>>
>>69534153
By this he means Alaska
>>
>>69530863

Minus Toronto
>>
>>69530863
I think you mean colder.
>>
>>69530863
What the hell happened to you all in the past few months? Pre-Trudeau Canadians were friendly and kept the shitposting to a minimum.
>>
>>69534956
We are trying to get you to attack us, is it working?
>>
>>69530863
Canada makes a cool hat, I'll give it that.

Canucks will never have real influence on the world stage, and they're butthurt because of it.
>>
Let's be clear you fucking leaf, the only thing you're beget at is getting bullied by you're own natives, and losing all of your comedians to the glory of America.
>>
>>69530863
When was the last time you won a Stanley cup you fags.
>>
>>69534956

Well you started it when weed man got into office. With all the weed lmao, and look at all the shitskins you takin.

You finally got a reason to bash our glorious land. We all hate that idiot. But you went beyond and attacked us personally

It's getting cold isn't it?
>>
>>69534014
In all fairness, they were shipped over with the mindset that the federal cucks wouldn't set them free. Anytime the South tried to contain them and prevent them from being niggers, as they did many times successfully, the federal government stepped in and undid everything the South had accomplished and essentially created the shitty nigger culture you see today.
>>
>>69535059
Well played OP, canada the next US state!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.