[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is trump the last hope for America? It seems like if he loses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Is trump the last hope for America? It seems like if he loses the sjws will go into full takeover mode and cause the country to have a second revolution.

I ask that any currently cucked country refrain from answering.
>>
>>69530436
kill yourself you cuck you are everything that's wrong in the world, sage goes in the options field
>>
Hillary will win democratic and Democrats will refuse to vote for Trump at the end election thingy

GG
>>
File: Trump.png (27 KB, 864x540) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
27 KB, 864x540
yes
>>
Protip you won't actually get more pussy in trump america
>>
>>69531242
enjoy being an emotional boyfriend you ducking leaf cuck
>>
>>69530436

>Implying a second revolution would be a bad thing
>>
>>69530436
If Emperor trump loses then the last hope for the west is lost. Unless Poland can crusade and liberate Europe...then maybe hope remains
>>
>>69531466
As fun as killing lefties and shitskins would be , I would rather not risk dying of I could avoid it.
>>
>>69531676

That's a very r-selected statement. Maybe people like you are the reason we need social and economic collapse.
>>
>>69530436
No. He has already started a fire, and jewing him out of the Presidential race isn't going to put it out.
>>
File: TrumpIsALion.png (889 KB, 747x1017) Image search: [Google]
TrumpIsALion.png
889 KB, 747x1017
>>69530436
>Shitloads of Money
>Always repays his debts
>Make America Great Again
>>
>>69531845
What board do you think this is? I bet you're one of the people who think this is satire.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.