[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is going to destroy Bernie's campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: cucksville.jpg (206 KB, 1256x907) Image search: [Google]
cucksville.jpg
206 KB, 1256x907
>I live in a red state. The closest Planned Parenthood just closed down. Abortion access is literally life and death to me. I don't have the luxury of supporting a candidate who dismisses Donald Trump's remarks on abortion as a distraction from "real" issues and who derided Planned Parenthood as "establishment." If I find out I am pregnant tomorrow, I don't have time to wait for your trickle-down social justice that will (allegedly) come when we "get money out of politics."

http://www.shakesville.com/2016/03/i-dont-have-privilege-of-one-issue.html
>>
>>69530057
This already destroyed Bernie's campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxO7MNm6OE
>>
But be careful, this article is a safe space.
>>
>>69530057
Why does she need so many abortions?
>>
>>69530057
With a face like that getting pregnant should be a non issue
>>
>>69530238
She can't into birth control
>>
>>69530238
Because queerfolk get pregnant all will-nilly
>>69530144
I'm a BIG BIG BIG second amendment person
>>
>>69530057
>Clinton and her supporters will ruin his campaign

they ruin everything
>>
File: 1432764925371.png (727 KB, 1161x719) Image search: [Google]
1432764925371.png
727 KB, 1161x719
>>69530057
>Abortion access is literally life and death to me

to your child as well
>>
>>69530057
>i don't have the privilege to be a one issue voter
>so this is why I'm voting based on only one issue

See what happens when you let women vote?
>>
>>69530057
>Abortion access is literally life and death to me

how?
>>
the fuck?

just don't have sex

it's so easy
>>
>>69530635
sex is a right

so is killing babies and internet
>>
>>69530705
>sex is a right

So where is my free sex?
>>
>>69530750
sorry i meant its a right for women only. males are rapists
>>
File: filthy degenerates.gif (93 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
filthy degenerates.gif
93 KB, 500x447
>>69530057
>Oh no! I won't be able to be a slut without consequences! Such oppression.
Women who have abortions should be rendered infertile.
>>
>>69530057
>corrupt is code for run by black people

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>69530238
Some mental issue makes her think she is gay man so she thinks she can have sex with no birth control
>>
>>69530057
So apparently, ''corrupt'' means ''ran by Black people''....
>>
>>69530856
*sips white male tears*
*takes selfie*
*smirks*
*twirls around while wearing sun dress*
*appears in activia commercial*
>>
>>69530057
>if I find out in pregnant

Bitch maybe just take it in the ass if you don't want kids. Swallow, no one will cry about that.

There is so much you can do other than have the government suck your fucking crotch fruit out of your nigger fucking ass.
>>
>>69530562
maybe there's a bomb in her vagina
>>
>>69530408
Nah, when the sperm fertilizes the egg.. it's a zygote for about a week... def not human, nor anything like one... not even an embryo yet at that point.
>>
Why do women think they have the right to be whores? They talk about sex like it's a human rights issue. Then they exorciate Eliot Roger because he thought he had a right to sex.
>>
>>69530057

Question for Americlaps: can't she just go to a state with an abortion clinic? Or would she be prosecuted when she goes back to her home state or something hilarious? Or is she just stupid and lazy?
>>
>>69531145

What if she gets raped you shitlord?
>>
>>69531349
She's crazy and lazy anon
>>
>>69530750
disgusting sexist shitlord
>>
>>69531139
It's still a person shitlord!

And if that zygote fails to attach to the wall of the uterus, like 1/3rd of them do, it's literally the exact same thing as your child being hit by a car or murdered. We literally need to be holding funerals for these poor zygotes.
>>
>>69530057
STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX YOU FUCKING WHORE. These dumb cunts don't understand cause and effect. If abortion is in the top 10 issues for you then you are probably an evil and selfish whore.
>>
>>69531815
I'm pro choice, but this bitch needs to drink some fucking bleach before drinking sperm next time.
>>
How is Planned Parenthood not establishment? It is what it is, if someone thinks that fact automatically makes it a bad thing then that's their problem. And since when is Bernie Sanders pro-life anyway? As far as abortion goes, he'd be no different from Clinton.
>>
>>69531349

It's just laziness.
>>
>>69530057

>Abortions are literally life and death for me

If you need abortions that regulalrly to stave off death, why not invest in the pill?
>>
I don't see many /pol/ comments there.
C'mon guys, one Disqus account and you can troll half of the retarded websites around.
>>
>>69530057
t. increasingly nervous trump/hill fags
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.