[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump-Perot Trojan Horse Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: donald hillary.jpg (104 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
donald hillary.jpg
104 KB, 625x833
With the talk about a contested convention it is making me have second thoughts. Some are saying he will run independent but I have a few issues with that, the first being that it is very possible it will switch the Republican vote so much that Hillary wins by default. The Clintons have done crazy shit like this before and prop up fake canidates like Ross Perot. He has a history with the Clintons which does not help. I've heard he was a trojan horse to avoid Rand Paul gaining traction. I really don't want to believe this shit but I need evidence otherwise that this crap isn't rigged. I want to vote for Trump but I couldn't deal with supporting NWO Clintons!
>>
File: 1459477156396.gif (2 MB, 420x230) Image search: [Google]
1459477156396.gif
2 MB, 420x230
>>69528620
Ill give you something to talk about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxO7MNm6OE
>>
Fuck yes change that to the national anthem now.
>>
>>69528620

>Be Trump
>Be part of the machine
>Love being the center of attention
>Decide to fuck the Republicans shit up so his friend Hilary can win
>Get a shit load of publicity and money doing it
>Don't get the Republican nomination
>The guy that does get the nomination has been so cucked by you that it's impossible for him to win against Shillary
>Go back home to your mansion, billions of dollars, and beautiful Jewish grand child.
>>
Fuck man your not helping...
>>
if trump's not the nom i don't give a flying fuck if "the Republicans" lose
>>
I could care less about the fucking RNC and DNC too but Trump was different to me, but now, shit.
>>
File: BIG GUY.webm (333 KB, 1066x595) Image search: [Google]
BIG GUY.webm
333 KB, 1066x595
>>69528620
>Erics pose
>>
In the same vein, he could be playing Hillary this whole time and then get the RNC nom and piss off the Clintons forever haha. If he is a real Alpha he won't run independent and give Shillary the sadisfaction he will fuck up everyone in the RNC and they will fall in line and nominate him. I hope this happens.
>>
>>69528620
I'm not a democrat or a republican. I'm a Trumponian. If he loses the primary I don't care who wins....both sides of just as bad
>>
>>69528620

>Trump gets the most delegates
>GOP tells him to fuck himself and doesn't even work towards a compromise he could endorse
>it's Trump's fault if a split occurs

Come on
>>
>>69528620
Donald is a big fat MESS.
>>
Get off of this thread Canada only USA here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.