[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went to the hospital in China and it was packed with white Laowais
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: americans.jpg (344 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
344 KB, 1440x1920
Went to the hospital in China and it was packed with white Laowais adopting Chinese babies. I took this photo, the two babies they got had deformities. Saw the same thing at all three airports I went to, lines of foreigners returning to America with Chinese babies.

What is the reason for this phenomenon?
>>
A status symbol

>Look at me! Look at meeeee! I'm so tolerant and progressive.
>>
>>69528607
liberalism and the self evident sense of inferiority.
>>
They need diversity points
>>
>>69528607
virtue signaling
>>
Lol your country is fucked.
>>
>>69528787

Agreed. Chinese and African babies are the modern day equivalent of exotic animals to show others how wealthy you are.
>>
V I R T U E
I
R
T
U
E

S I G N A L
I
G
N
A
L
>>
>>69528607
at least you guys are only getting babies, we are getting fucking families of them
>>
>>69528607

>Men

>Standing with hands together

>Ever

Fucking cucks.
>>
Are you worried that they're not paying proper taxes on their lead imports?
>>
Just look at their fucking faces
They're all cucks
>>
>>69528787
>>69528848
>>69528901
>>69528958

rare to see so many correct answers in a row
>>
>>69529124
Its like coalburners

Niggers are like pet tigers for white women
>>
>>69528607
These fucks are funding baby theft. Fucking stealing human lives and then selling them to these dumbfuck evil snowniggers and they tell them they "rescued" the kid.

Cucks and kidnappers, I hope they burn in hell forever.
>>
>>69528607
From what I've heard, you have to be super careful adopting internationally. Many nations misrepresent the health and history of their children. What's more, at some point in the process, before you may be able to fully evaluate the kid, it becomes yours and you can be held criminally liable if you don't accept it.
>>
>>69528958
>virtue signaling

That's where you SAY you will do something but don't actually do it. These people all did what they said they would.
>>
File: 1459373601138.png (417 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1459373601138.png
417 KB, 620x465
>>
they look like nu-males

I wish we could purge them
>>
>>69529292
why would you want a kid that looks like it rolled in shit?
>>
HOW THE FUCK DO I LEARN 汉语 I HATE THESE TONES
EVERYONE TALKS SO FAST IN MY AUDIO TAPES
I SIT IN MY CAR LIKE AN AUTIST EVERY DAY WITH HEADPHONES REPEATING THE SAME SYLLABLES
>>
>>69528607
Whatcha doin in shanghai, John Green?
>>
>>69529284

Not really. It describes any position you claim to hold for the purpose of making yourself appear virtuous, rather than because you actually believe it.
>>
>>69529284
don't be dumb. it's both.
>>
>>69528992
Yeah but you just have plane loads of the slope cunts piling into your country.
>>
>>69529657
>>69529690

I stand corrected.
>>
>>69529292
Can you get a bigger cuck than this fucker, i bet he holds his wife's hand while she gets railed by tyrone.
>>
>>69528607

A lot of wrong answers in this thread.
The correct reason is quite simple: feminism.

Feminism brainwashed women to go to university and career rather than homemaker route. Then when they wanted to have children in their late 30s and 40s they discovered they couldn't do it. So they had to adopt.

White children almost never go up for adoption. Your choices are limited to mostly niggers. No one in their right mind wants a nigger. So they go to other places, like China, to adopt.
>>
File: currentyear.png (71 KB, 1306x428) Image search: [Google]
currentyear.png
71 KB, 1306x428
>>69529690
>>69529284

kek. this is the top result when you google it.

>Stop using that phrase

>Why?

>CURRENTYEAR

Leftists have it so easy, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>69528607
literal cucks. white race is doomed
>>
I dont function so well these days...
la-la-la, la-la-la-la
let's destroy our race!
>>
>>69529292
Why would you adopt like a 25 year old ginger
>>
>>69528607
living onaholes

not one of them will live to see their 10th birthday
>>
File: misaka imouto.jpg (36 KB, 301x315) Image search: [Google]
misaka imouto.jpg
36 KB, 301x315
>>69529184
Occasionally they bite and the police have to put them down?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.