[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EXPLAIN YOURSELFS, TRUMPFAGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: racisttrumpsupporter.jpg (457 KB, 1158x644) Image search: [Google]
racisttrumpsupporter.jpg
457 KB, 1158x644
Why is this lady yelling white is better? why are you guys so racist towards this guy? All he wanted was a hug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L_UKv19P9E
>>
>>69526943
She wants to still have her purse after a hug
>>
Because she's correct.
>>
>>69526943
I hope she bathed after that..fucking gross
>>
>>69526943
>all trump supporters are beta nu males, violent redneck hillbillies, butthurt veterans and just other generally fat people
a truly shocking revelation familam
>>
>>69527394
it's true though
>>
>>69527595
it's precisely what i was implying. good thing this place has anonymity or else these fat ugly NEET fucks who support him would be forced to contain their shitposting
>>
>>69526943
Huh, that's how's Murica now ? Rip burger land.
>>
>>69526943
cause he black
>>
>>69528118
That's quite a rare flag there bub.
>>
Oh look, propaganda. That fat girl deserved the macing she got, she punched that old man first. The left always tries to make the right seem like the bad guys, the intolerant, the violent, the lack of intelligence and morals, but if anything this election has displayed the lefts true colors like never before: Think like us, or else.

Hell Trump isn't even president yet, he doesn't even have the republican nomination yet, and already someone has attempted to attack him. Obama spent 8 years as president without any such attacks and still liberals will sit there and claim the moral high ground. Bunch of fucking brainwashed, violent, hypocrites.
>>
>>69529860
Yeah I'm sure she punched a guy outnumbered 10,000 to 1
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.