[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big Pharma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_static_pill.jpg (11 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_pill.jpg
11 KB, 900x675
Educate me on Big Pharma.
>>
>>69526866
Poison
All of it
>>
DUDE
>>
>>69526866
They managed to make even Pot deadly.

'Nuff Said.
>>
>>69526866
The unholy product of government and big business making the most degenerate of love making.
>>
>>69526938
>Rather uncommon flag alert
>>
Say you decide to start your own pharmaceutical company with its own novel therapies and whatnot that have shown to be effective and reliable. Big pharma are the guys who will buy up that company much like how Jews buy up """""""""""""""independent""""""""""""""" news outlets like Vice.
>>
Obama is to big pharma as Bush was to big oil
>>
>>69526938
PILLS
>>
>>69527158

this

it makes me shudder at how unfree that market is
>>
For most if not all man made medicine there is a natural and much cheaper alternative that is more effective and has fewer side effects.
>>
File: ARGUMENT.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ARGUMENT.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>69527192
>>
File: All smiles.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
All smiles.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>69527187
To make things more fun, Big Pharma also wants the government to institute price controls on medications under he guise of "keeping prices down." In reality, it's to make smaller pharma companies much cheaper to buy out and take away decades of toiling for a medication.

>>69527367
And I'm studying to be a pharmacist. Fuck me, right?
>>
>>69527370
Got studies that back up these claims?
>>
Ok so the only thing I figured out is that Big PHARMA = DUDE PILLS LMAO
>>
Big pharma is a monster.
I'm sure a lot of pharmaceutical companies started off with good intentions. I'm sure many of the people that work there have good intentions. But the leadership and key players in the game have more money than Solomon. That kind of money creates two cravings: Power and more money and these do nothing but create monsters. Your focus shifts from helping to feeding your cravings. You can do the great thing and pour your profits into finding cures for major diseases. Instead you continue to treat symptoms rather than causes. You spend a billion dollars to regrow hair or give the elderly boners but only a million on AIDS research. You'll add an ingredient that causes all sorts of side effects to cut costs and then turn around and re-patent it with a new shit ingredient so no one else can mess with your recipe rather than having a program to help people with terrible conditions that cannot afford your medicine (and is 90 times cheaper in Canada or Mexico).
Fuck big pharma. Fuck every one of their corporate staff.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.