[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s view on rich, white, catholic frat boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: sigmachi.png (2 MB, 1204x1206) Image search: [Google]
sigmachi.png
2 MB, 1204x1206
What is /pol/'s view on rich, white, catholic frat boys or "laxers",etc. who live in the North East? Assholes? Bro-tier? Degenerate?
>>
Of you're talking about a lacrosse player, I fucking hate them.
>>
>>69526349
Depends. They seem to be polarized between degenerate douchebags and legitimately cool guys who join frats o they always have friends that they can do shit with.
>>
>>69526528
Probably because you're a beta faggot who played baseball in high school
>>
>>69526349
the sigma chi at my university are super pro trump too so I guess theyre ok
>>
See patiential for the generation as the strong uncuckables who can step into daddies business and keep thing the economy pumping.

Just as long as the don't drink too much of the sjw kool aid while trying to get laid Id give em the ok
>>
>>69526349
Rich, white, southern kids are better.
>>
My fraternity is very pro-Trump, except for one Jewish kid who's voting for Bernie.. Go figure..
>>
>>69527571
Which fraternity?
>>
>>69527777

SAE, the nigger hating one
>>
>>69527375
>southern kids
>rich
Being rich in a state like Texas is being middle class in a state like New Jersey or New York. Plus, everyone who is "rich" in the south are all gaudy nouveau riche who have only gotten rich in the past generation due to oil. They spend their money like niggers and they return back to the middle class within 1-3 generations, sometimes even less. Plus, they dress like shit and wear the fake knockoff Vineyard Vines "Southern Tide". The only difference between niggers and them is their skin color.
>>
>>69528101
Based
>>
>>69528105
Someone's butthurt. GDI Yankee? Northerners are not fratty nor are they that rich. Visit Bama's old row.
>>
surprised at how many of you fags like these idiots in frats

i guess they are voting for the god emporer., which is good

but after that they are degenerate losers concerned with everything a good media jew indoctrinated goy is - promiscuous/pre marital sex/race mixing/etc
>>
>>69528873
>North
>not rich
>forgets about Wall Street, the Hamptons, Nantucket, etc.
>forgets that the north practically controls the country and provides the most amount of tax money while the south is full of niggers and rednecks who live off welfare
top kek
>>
>>69529221

And where did you get this opinion on fraternities?

From the Jewish media indoctrination of course.

Fraternities are essentially playing the Jewish game of favoring your own in the real world. That's why fraternities are dangerous to Jews, the whites use to keep them out.
>>
>>69530274
false from the actual shit you all do ?

>throw huge parties
>do lots of drugs
>try and fuck any girl
>skip class
>dont study
>generally think you are "superior" to other students

the list continues

i agree that some are good and those would be ultra exclusive groups or honor societies
>>
>>69530274
>Dangerous to Jews
But Jews have founded some fraternities and engage in degenerate behavior.

>Drugs
>Promiscuity
>Don't study, usually cheat like the Chinese
>Sense of superiority

The only decent ones are honor societies.
>>
>>69530986
Jewish fraternities are a joke, no sororities want to have socials with them.

A chapter of my fraternity actually got in trouble for beating the shit out of a bunch of kids in a Jewish fraternity.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/27405428/u-of-a-investigating-fraternity-for-alleged-conduct-violations

SAE actually has a pretty based past.

This dude was a chapter president in Missouri https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_von_Brunn

He's was a journalist who went FULL red-pill, joined mensa, wrote a bunch of anti-semitic books, and did some crazy shit.

>Von Brunn was arrested in 1981 for attempted kidnapping[14] and hostage-taking[3] of members of the Federal Reserve Board after approaching the Federal Reserve's Eccles Building armed with a revolver, knife, and sawed-off shotgun.[15][16] Von Brunn later described his actions as a "citizen's arrest for treason."[3][14] He reportedly complained of "high interest rates" during the incident and was disarmed without any shots being fired, after threatening a security guard with a .38 caliber pistol.[17] He reportedly claimed he had a bomb, which was found to be only a device designed to look like a bomb.[18] He was convicted in 1983 for burglary, assault, weapons charges, and attempted kidnapping.[3] Von Brunn's sentence was completed by September 15, 1989,[19] after he had served six and a half years in prison.[20] After he was released he successfully tested for and joined Mensa International; however, he was eventually dropped from membership for failing to pay his annual dues.[21]
>>
>>69531837

He also shot up a holocaust museum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Holocaust_Memorial_Museum_shooting

kek.
>>
>GDIs
>Literal degeneracy
The greatest men in history have all been members of a fraternity. True alpha males.
>>
>>69526349
It depends on the frat desu.

Most are faggots, but a lot are just people looking for life long friends and a decent college experience.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.