[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm scared /pol/. I just fucked number 19 and am soon to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11
File: Hottie.gif (2 MB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Hottie.gif
2 MB, 400x600
I'm scared /pol/. I just fucked number 19 and am soon to graduate college in a year and a half. After my conquest, I thought about all of my past ventures and how none of them would ever be considered as my wife. I want to be able to have a 50's style of marriage. Housewife, etc. But the Joos have made Millenial Western Women into just bring a hole to fuck, no mother material.

Are western women too slutty to wife? Is it ogre?
>>
>>69525016
You fucked up and now you want to blame the Joos instead of accepting responsibility for your own mistakes. Yes, it's ogre.
>>
yes, western traditional marriage is over and I think there's nothing wrong with it. it was made for a different time. i think open relationships or polygamy is the future.
>>
>>69525016
No they arent. I have a wife, and she is my first, and im hers. You fucked up, but that doesnt mean all women are sluts. Gotta dig though, good ones are hard to find
>>
why is /pol/ so obsessed with marriage and monogamy? It doesn't work in this day and age. You'd rather be stuck in a contract which binds you and can fuck up your financial future because of muh tradition?

Society changes over time, either adapt or die. It's really as simple as that.
>>
>>69525016
No, but you're a degenerate diseased manwhore that doesn't deserve a decent wife, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>69525760

I have to agree, you whored around you deserve a whore just like you
>>
>>69525016
Who is that? I want to see her naked.
>>
>>69525016
you helped create worthless women OP, now enjoy getting cucked by others like yourself.
>>
>>69525016
It's ogre. Men like you stopped valuing pure girls in favor of a quick nut in some slut. So there are no more pure girls.
>>
>>69525016
Just fuck more sluts contract AIDS and die you
>>
Find a shy ugly girl. Stop worrying about social status and grab a girl who's just gonna be psyched you will even talk to her. I've never been happier honestly. I've thought about cheating hundreds of times but I remember the sluts from the past and their behavior and remind myself I never want to deal with that shit again
>>
>>69525752
I MEAN COME ON
>>
File: 0898 - R4kEFrx.png (119 KB, 635x493) Image search: [Google]
0898 - R4kEFrx.png
119 KB, 635x493
>>69525016
>fucked 19 women
>Are western women too slutty to wife?

Is the irony really lost on you?
>>
>>69525016
Same boat as you op but im just about to transfer for my last two years. ITT all cucks who are mad we claimed more pussy then them.
>>
Men like you stopped valuing pure girls in favor of sluts who they could have a quick nut in.

So girls stopped being pure. You fucked up.
>>
>>69527563
No, grab all the tail you want, but 'I want to fuck bitches and marry virgins, and I want to find them in the same place' isn't very consistent logic.
>>
>>69527531
>implying their the same
you understand that even if 90% of the male population decided to be celibate until marriage that the 10% would fuck all the women anyways?
>>
>>69525016
>I want to be able to have a 50's style of marriage.
>just fucked number 19

Fuck off.
>>
A virgin girl is considered desirable, but no girl wants a virgin man.
>>
>>69525301

Fucking degenerate
>>
>has pre-marital sex with multiple women
>complains that women are whores
This is the type of retarded logic coming from self-proclaimed "pick up artists" worldwide. It takes two to tango, and when you have sex with a woman out of wedlock, you help make her a whore. Fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>69525016
Garbage in garbage out ,anon... If you want ribeye stop hanging out in pigpens I feel like this belongs on /adv
>>
>>69525301
>>69525752
Daily reminder that you shouldn't take anything straya posts seriously
>>
>>69525336
>and im hers

LOL keep telling yourself that buddy.
>>
>>69525301
>>69527965

He might be right if you actually study masculism. Men who have purpose might need both "cool" and "hot" personality types in women. Women care only for keeping their men strong, and being loved. As long is a man is strong enough for himself and his purpose he can certainly entertain two or three women who require the same thing: love.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 200x150
You did #19? Vegeta and you are Eskimo bro's now.
>>
>>69527859
You realize that expecting intimacy when you clearly view other people as meat is fucking retarded?
OP needs to reevaluate himself, if he's ever going to be happy.
>>
>>69527046
Nicole Mejia. Good luck finding nudes.
>>
>mfw /pol/ is literally shaming op for getting laid
there aren't enough enough virgin girls in this world for all the virgins on /pol/
>>
It's not over, don't listen to them. I've been with between 40 and 50 women. Now I'm with a girl that has slept with maybe 5 guys her whole life. She's 5 years younger than me so that helps. You just have to find the right one with the right values. There are plenty of attractive American girls that haven't slept around a lot. You may never find a virgin, but there is a chance you can find a girl that is less of a whore than you.
>>
>>69528534
>shaming men for being degenerate libertines
No shame in being laid. With your wife.
>>
>>>69528729
>christfagging
Men having sex with a lot of women wasn't considered "degenerate" until those semitic cults infected the west. It's women who should keep pure. The problem is that whoring around has no consequences in modern society. In the past, whores were condemned to be prostitutes in brothels or soldier camps
>>
>>69527823
I don't need to marry a virgin you fucking dumb ass.
>>
>>69529034
Move along, folks. Just a degenerate atheist.
>>
>>69529034
>literally shaming men for being pious
It's like you WANT us to be replaced by sand people.
>>
>>69525016
Are you really so much of a nigger that you can't see you are directly contributing to the problem you are describing?
>>
>>69529453
It's "piety" that pussified men in the first place. Christianity is the precursor of marxism, plain and simple. Both promote the same slave morality ("equality" and admiration of the weak) and both are invented by kikes
>>
>>69529791
Looks like somebody didn't know what Voltaire believed or the effects of his ideas, and thinks Hajnal Europe was Asari or whatever.
>>
File: h3h3.gif (1004 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
h3h3.gif
1004 KB, 320x180
>not being an eternal virgin
>not from choice, but because you're unlikable and ugly

thanks, op
>>
File: 1455152525284.png (206 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1455152525284.png
206 KB, 450x338
>>69525016

OP, you're a slut.

>>69527859
>>69528297

>Women will be sluts anyways, therefore it's ok

Stop trying to justify degeneracy, fucking leaf. Lead by example, don't let promiscuous women dictate morality.
>>
>>69525301
nah man. polygamists either need to incorporate extreme determination to their relationships or they need to just outright admit that they're self-serving hedonists fronting their lack of self-restraint as some positive life choice (99% of poly couples fit into this description.)
>>
>>69527372
This.

You can get a shy ugly girl to improve her looks.

But you will never be able to get a hot or confident girl to improve her personality.
>>
Does anyone else find it disgusting that 5-10 is pretty much a guaranteed number for women nowadays? With 20-50 being more realistic for your average good looking girl.

I mean think about if you had all the people that have fucked her over for dinner. Just try and visualize it, 5 people would be enough to sit around a full dinner table. Just imagine going down the line, shaking their hand.

People don't think of it like that, they think of it in terms of arithmetic - 2+4 = 6, those are small numbers.

But when you have 5 or 10 warm bodies standing in your living room, you start to get a different feeling for it.

>"Hey bro we're here for the reunion"
>>
>is-this-bait.png
>>
>>69525016
>only 19
nigga you gotta get to work
>>
>>69525016
19 in college isn't really a conquest unless these were legitimate relationships you were in. look at someone like that swole manlet Frank Yang who fucked 100 girls in a single year and didn't catch anything. now that's a conquest. also, give up any notion of easily finding a girl who's wife-material. If you get lucky, lucky you. I've already set my bar pretty low, being in the states and all.
>>
All women are whores OP. My woman right now is not from the west but from the east... even though she was raised to be a certain way, I cant help but think that she is whoring out behind my back. Hell I just found out that she still talks to her ex back in her home country.

Women will break your heart no matter where you go. I seriously cannot wait till they make a fully functional robotic woman like the ones in that movie Ex Machina that are 100% submissive and will do anything you ask it too. Keep the house clean, cook food, sex on a whim, and would participate in threesomes with real women.

Shit will be cash yo.
>>
File: 1409355585497.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1409355585497.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>>69525016
>tfw met the girl of my dreams, perfect wife and mother material
>tfw haven't even reached peak college yet

I want to fuck so many women.
>>
>>69531496
Degenerate scum
>>
>>69530428
nononono, I'm saying man will try to be promiscuous anyways so the culture must shift so that women must try to be celibate. It would be more effective.
>>
>>69530849
I think the numbers are a lot higher than 5-10. Those are just the numbers they lie with to give you a good impression of them.

Think about it like this:

A woman can have sex with any man she wants. The average woman 'goes out' about 2-3 a week, to parties, dinners, get togethers, whatever. Now, parties usually end with sex if you are attractive enough to get laid. Having sex 4 times a month isn't that unusual, so if you are single, it will be 4 new guys every month. The average girl loses her virginity around the age of 15(They'll say 17, but that's clearly a lie). If she is 25 years old by the time you meet her, that is 10 years of 4 new guys a month. So lets just stop calculating and give a concervative estimate that the average girl has clearly had more than 30 partners before she has children.
>>
>>69528636
Are you me?
>>
>>69531362
>Brings woman to America
>Surprised when she acts like an American woman

You surely expected this?
>>
>>69532674

Never brought her to America. She moved here a while back with her family. Met her in college.

Only been a year in the country so far. But maybe its because my last gf was a cheating whore that it makes me worried about this current girl.

I'm actually talking to her about it now cause its bothering me.
>>
>>69525752
The only people I know into your lifestyle are now ten years older and no closer to getting their lives together, still wasting money and drifting from person to person

on the flip side I know a lot of other people that have been married for a while / are getting married, have invested in property, have children etc

You're sold a vapid lie by mainstream media about how you need to have conquests before finding the 'one' in your mid 30s after a mid life (lol) crisis

whats worse is you're told and acknowledge this through the same media, yet still fall into the trap
>>
>>69525016
yes if you serious want a family you need to cut your losses with american women and find some foreign beauties you'll thank yourself later when your not a 48 year old cool-guy who still shotguns beers
>>
>tfw hang out with 30 year old Cantonese girl who never had boyfriend let alone sex
>tfw she only knows work and school, just sleeps and watches tv on weekends
>>
>>69525016
Fuck off Chad. Why would I feel bad for you because you had copious amounts of sex? Obviously you're exceptionally attractive and have an outgoing personality.
>>
File: 1458988094727.png (125 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1458988094727.png
125 KB, 400x388
>>69525016

>falling for the matrimonial Jew
>>
File: 1449209991160.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1449209991160.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
>>69525016
True wife-quality women still exist, but expect them to have the high standards they justly deserve.

I decided when I was really young that I'd never allow my children to experience the hell that I went through, which was ultimately predicated on the various perils of feminist slut culture, and that the only way to do so would be to refuse to have sex with any woman I don't want to have children with, and to save that side of myself for the woman I ultimately do, lest it control me.

I know it can be disheartening once you've seen the true face of modern, western women. By chance, I happened to grow into a very desirable man, and seeing women from the angle I now have brings with it a certain degree of existential fear. The number of times I've been openly propositioned by women, in relationships or married, often with children, and often within spitting distance of their partner -- is horrifying. It's like ice water on the soul.

On the other hand though, I can say that I've met a few women in whom the beauty of the feminine spirit still survives, and they're probably the only reason I haven't setup shop in an Alaskan hermitage already.

Ultimately, you have to realize that women are even more lost than men are these days. The typical 25 year old woman these days, sits at home eating takeout and binge watching Netflix while her ovaries dry up and her body is screaming at her that something is wrong. Fifty years ago, that same woman would most likely be happily married and living in a decent home with one or more children and a man she loves. All the denial in the world fails to mask the reality, only serving to conceal its origin.

Basically:
>if you don't want kids, don't fuck her
>if she's fucked other men, don't have kids with her
>don't hate women, hate what ruins them
>>
>>69535204
you're a repressed homosexual
>>
>>69525016
Just try to find somebody that has a hobby that requires skill and effort. SJWs are allergic to talents such as art, sewing, cooking etc.
>>
>>69535347
you're an open one
>>
>>69525016
>help me anon, the jews are forcing me to be a manowhore
GO FUCK YOURSELF NORMIE
LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY
>>
>>69525016

No bro, you're fine.

Graduate, get job, snipe a 19 year old virgin catholic latina. Live in peace (except when she's being a fucking insane bitch)
>>
>>69537169
>19 year old virgin catholic latina
she probably had anal and oral sex with dozens of guys by the age of 14 tho
>>
>>69537082
>normie
Stick to your containment board
>>
>>69525752

He's right guys, it's 2016 after all.
>>
>>69525016
>still blaming jews
it's your fault, most women won't think you're worth it
>>
>>69525016
Moving aside from the retarded logic of "fuck a bunch of sluts and then wonder where the good girls are", I agree with OP that the "wife material" girls no longer exist or are very rare. I'm 23 and the closest girl to "wife material" I've seen ended up cheating on my best friend 6 months after he went into the military, with a guy she had known for a month. Every other girl has essentially made their life revolve around parties, drinking, and sex, and they're proud of it too
>>
>>69525016
If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, Never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.
>>
>>69527952

Why?
>>
get off 4chan. go to fucking church. meet your wife. simple.
>>
File: 1454983997753.png (361 KB, 877x746) Image search: [Google]
1454983997753.png
361 KB, 877x746
>>69540304
>church

they're all closeted whores
>>
>>69540431
Heidi Klum 2
>>
>>69540431
to be fair, her ex husband could have died
>>
>asking for advice on women on 4chan

What the fuck are you doing, op?
>>
>>69541058
C'mon anon.
>>
>>69541058
>nigger baby
>husband
nope
>>
>>69541058
You know that's not what happened.
>>
>>69541058

>50% prison
>47% abandoned
> 2 % military
> 1 % death
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.