[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do vaccines cause autism, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: autism_reasons_trends[1].png (38 KB, 840x514) Image search: [Google]
autism_reasons_trends[1].png
38 KB, 840x514
Do vaccines cause autism, /pol/?
>>
no.

but retarded parents say retarded things
>>
>>69523669
Yeah, sure. Why not? Also eating rhino horns prevent libido. Trust me, I'm a doctor scientist.
>>
>>69523669
No, the only paper that "proved" it was laughed out of court, but retards still believe it's all part of some government conspiracy.
>>
Yes this is true OP, I had a flu shot when I was a kid when we were going to a vacation in Thailand and now instead of AIDS I got around 7 autisms and now I can't stop seeing patterns in everything and I count letters in every sentence I read :(
>>
No. The most important factor (and this applies to all developmental issues i.e. retardation) is that people are having children at older and older ages. This is fine for men; old sperm is constantly replaced and senior men can have healthy children. But women have a set number of eggs. And the older a woman is, the older her eggs are. Women over 30 are at an increased risk for having an unhealthy child. Other factors specific to autism include widespread misdiagnosis (it's often lumped with ADHD i.e. repetitive behavior), more children raised without a father figure/raised by women, and increased social isolation, like the NEETs tha never leave the house.
>>
>>69523669
I only ask because I think my mom might be an antivaxxer. She sent me vid related in an email.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdCU2DfMBpU

I also clicked on this from the related video section,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvcdh7KlgPI

and I just don't know what to think anymore, because fuck the CDC and the government.
>>
>>69524426
This is a very thorough and satisfying answer. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>69524711
You're welcome. Autism has such a spectrum of "severity" and symptoms, misdiagnosis is rampant. If you go back far enough in medical journals, anything is a symptom. There are many legitimate reasons for repetitive behavior or a deep interest in a single subject (you could see how a brilliant autistic scientist may not be diagnosed, but an obsessive video game player may). If you're personally concerned about it because you plan on being a parent in the future, please have a wife that is 30 or younger. After that, the risk for disabilities compounds every year. I know it has gotten harder to have the ideal prerequisites for having a child (career, wife, house), but biologically speaking, after 30, it's a huge risk.
>>
mercury causes autism, yes
>>
>>69523669
No it's total bullshit
>>
why would the (((mainstream media))) cover up this movie if it didn't?

the truth fears no questioning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvcdh7KlgPI
>>
>>69524095
You should've put the number of letters in your post at the end
>>
>>69524095
Don't worry Sven, Ahmed will be happy to give you and your wife AIDS.
>>
>>69525528
This too. Dental fillings (the silver ones) include mercury. I insist on getting composites for this reason. They're also more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>69523669
There's no fucking data to support this >muh autism bullshit.
>>
Vaccines don't cause autism, /b/ causes autism.
>>
here's everything you need to know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o65l1YAVaYc
>>
>>69525722
>has a child with autism
resentment is a powerful thing,you'll believe anything that says it's not your fault
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.