[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans see China as an enemy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11
File: china.jpg (269 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
269 KB, 900x598
I'm Chinese and I find it funny when you guys see US as enemies. The only harmful thing we probably would do to the Americans is hurt your ego when we surpass you, other than that I don't see us doing anything that would hurt you, unless you hurt us.

Anyway, when we do surpass you, I can assure you that you will benefit as there are many American business currently in China. And in my opinion, it shouldn't hurt your ego too severely since we were number one in the past (and for thousands of years). so it doesn't come as a huge surprise that we are number one once again.

Vanity Fair put it this way:
>w China is the world’s No. 1 economic power. Why should we care? On one level, we actually shouldn’t. The world economy is not a zero-sum game, where China’s growth must necessarily come at the expense of ours. In fact, its growth is complementary to ours. If it grows faster, it will buy more of our goods, and we will prosper. There has always, to be sure, been a little hype in such claims—just ask workers who have lost their manufacturing jobs to China. But that reality has as much to do with our own economic policies at home as it does with the rise of some other country.

So, Americans, you have some legit enemies out there. China isn't one of them.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/01/china-worlds-largest-economy
>>
bump........
>>
>>69522604
>A leaf
>Chinese

Makes sense
>>
>>69522998
There are Chinese American poster on here too.
>>
Because we will eat their dogs
>>
>>69522604
Every single device I set up that's internet facing get's attacked upwards of 10k times from Chinese IPs.

They can get fucked.
>>
I'm the best!

Guys?

Guys...

pls respond
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 500x333
Fuck cain-de-duh home of the leafs and land of the cucks
>>
>>69522604
Dericiours noodr sourp
>>
>>69522604
You sneaky chinks would take a grab at the West Philippine Sea if given the chance
>>
>>69523319
>You sneaky chinks would take a grab at the West Philippine Sea if given the chance
So?

Like Americans wouldn't do if they could.

Anyway, since it's not part of America, why should you care?
>>
>>69523403
Because we deserve it more.
>>
>>69523477
Then go and get it if you can.
>>
Stop launching DOS attacks
Stop stealing jobs

If you guys stopped that shit, I'd have a ton more respect.
>>
>I'm Chinese
>Canadian flag
Pure poetry.
>>
>>69523610
You should read the vanity fair article I linked.

No one "stole" those jobs from you. Your people are just not competitive enough.
>>
>>69523403
>why should you care?
Hegemony; Vietnam, Taiwan, and the Philippines are Anti-China, so why not help them out

Plus your claim is about as ridiculous as Argentina's is on the Falklands
>>
>>69522604
>Canadian post
>"I'm Chinese "

kek, good job, solid laugh/10
>>
>>69523734
>Hegemony; Vietnam, Taiwan, and the Philippines are Anti-China, so why not help them out
Reminds how y'all are all like the Dalai Lama is so awesome. He's so beloved by people of Tibet.

How do you know those countries dislike us. Did you take a survey? Have you even been around the people from those countries or did you get this supposed hatred from an American article written by an American who most likely have a superficial knowledge of those coutnries. I know Taiwan well, and they are very patriotic to China. When we were poor, they were among the first investors. There are presidents who are Chinese, or mixed with Chinese blood in the Philipines.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 685x474
>>69523729
>If you aren't willing to work in slave conditions you are lazy and uncompetitive
Ok Zhang
If Chinks had any self respect they'd demand the same pay as anyone else
>>
>>69524002
I think forgot that during America's early days, White Americans worked in slave like conditions to build the country. They didn't get sick days or bonuses. Back in the day, an American construction worker died while working and one of his coworkers asked his boss if they should give him a burial, and the boss's replies was :" Leave him there, the flies will eventually get to him".
>>
>>69523997
Actually I've personally witnessed a Vietnamese completely sperging out about a Chinese. It was insane, really DEATH TO YOU CHINK PIGGU!!!!11 tier.

But then again, they could have both been proxies.
>>
>>69522604
I too like pandas but,the Chinese launched a cyber attack on USA.That's why Americans see the Chinese as a potential rival.
Source:http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/2016/01/19/report-chinese-soldiers-linked-us-military-hacking-case/79032426/
>>
to elevate your status.
>>
>>69523997
>How do you know those countries dislike us
Open your eyes and it should be obvious

Oh wait...
>>
>>69522604
BEHEAD ALL COMMUNISTS
>>
>>69522604
Yeah you literally (and verbosely) point up the Chinese genius for clinging to inferiority in the face of civilizational achievement.
All I have to ask is:
>you'll treat us the way you treat your own people?
>>
You aren't the enemy, your entire economy rests on our shoulders. If there was a trade war you would be cannibalizing each-other in the streets, and the only affect it would have on us would be the price of cheap plastic cars would go up.
>>
>>69522604
Because you are still run by an organization called the Communist Party. It's that simple.
>>
>>69522604
Why are so many Canadian posters chinks?
>>
>>69524395
>Open your eyes and it should be obvious
>Oh wait...
Our eyes would do well in cold weather. They were that shape for a reason. It's so that ice and snow would be less likely to hurt the eyes. These stereotypical eyes that you Americans dislike are apparently hot right now in China.
>>
>>69522604
You guys have more than FOUR TIMES our population, yet are still not ahead of us.
You rice niggers don't have the engenuity of the white man.
>>
>>69523088
kek

Please China...NUKE Israel. We can't do it but you can. PLEASE!!
>>
>>69524535
>You aren't the enemy, your entire economy rests on our shoulders. If there was a trade war you would be cannibalizing each-other in the streets, and the only affect it would have on us would be the price of cheap plastic cars would go up.

Yeah, lol, whatever it takes to preserve your sanity.

FYI, we don't need you. As a matter of fact, we don't need any country. We are completely self-sufficient, name an industry where we aren't adequate in.

You, on the other hand, need us. Industries like Hollywood, McDonalds have all taken up root in my country.
Plus, you wouldn't want us to do something with that debt that you owe us, would you.
>>
>>69523997
Every fucking Asian countries hate you, go back to fucking china if you love that hellhole so much.
>>
>>69524598
Because there are millions of chinks in Canada. And there is a Canadian poster who hates their guts and posts gore of them endlessly.
>>
File: 43252.jpg (70 KB, 540x326) Image search: [Google]
43252.jpg
70 KB, 540x326
>>69522604
Chinks are fucking dirty mang. no offense but y'all are. plus you guys are getting cucked by North Korea the shithole of the entire planet. You got two billion people but most are poor ignorant farmers who shit in their own fields to fertilize it and heaven forbid their child be a daughter.
>>
>>69522604

I don't see China as our enemy. I see it somewhat like Russia and USA prior to ww2. Russia had an alliance with Germany, like China does with Russia now, but when push comes to shove I think China will be on the right side of things, like Russia was then.

as far as "surpass" and "business" etc., note that ww3 is coming

you're planning on a different future than what reality has in store;

>>69514428

after ww3, who knows tho?
>>
File: china.jpg (70 KB, 459x366) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
70 KB, 459x366
lol. It's like Indians thinking they're ever going to be a great power when they can't even shit in the toilet.
>>
There are so many of them, like a horde of dark locusts ready to sweep over the nations of light, by God's glory, the West. We cannot let this happen.
>>
>>69525120
Except, we were number one in the past. We've done this before.
>>
>>69524825
>go back to fucking china if you love that hellhole so much
Yeah, I'm going back. Hopefully to Beijing.
>>
>>69524611
>The Chinaman can't banter
I'm not surprised, empathy isn't the only thing you people lack
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 640x640
I like my Chinese

However they are no match for the most powerful race in the world, the Filipinos, this is an undisputed fact.
>>
>>69522604
I don't think most Americans care very much, and look at the average rank-and-file Chinese as just another person. I think this is likely the same with Chinese people.

Most people don't like the government of China though, mostly due to its censorship laws and its support of North Korea.

The US and China governments dislike each other because of resource scarcity and geopolitics.
>>
File: 1264418188638.jpg (28 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1264418188638.jpg
28 KB, 331x319
>>69524801
>As a matter of fact, we don't need any country. We are completely self-sufficient

LEL

P.S. Get the fuck out of my country
>>
>>69525819
>P.S. Get the fuck out of my country
You ask me to leave your country. Who let me in the first place? LOL.

I guess it's sad that you have absolutely no power or say in booting out myself or anyone of any race out of your god-forsaken, second-rate, low self-esteem country.

God, if I knew the coutnry was like this, I wouldn't have come here in the first place.
>>
>>69524801
You're delusional.

>Plus, you wouldn't want us to do something with that debt that you owe us, would you.
China doesn't own as much American debt as people think they do, and eve then what would China do? Call the UN to reposes the White House? A weaker nation can't just call in its debts against stronger nation.
>>
>>69526301
Uh huh, what if we took all your debt and just sold it overnight. Your money wouldn't be worth much. And that's basically all you have right now, since you don't have strong industries.
I like how the Yanks somehow think they are invincible, when they are actually quite vulnerable.
Speaking of debt, I'm not sure why you would call us a weaker nation since our military is just as strong as yours. And plus, we actually have money in the reserves unlike you, al lyour money comes from borrowing from others.

How much debt does America owe China? Try:
$1254.8 billion dollars

Your total debt is $19,235,698,467,028.83

>You're Delusional.
said the American.

http://www.davemanuel.com/us-national-debt-clock.php
>>
>>69526876
You're supposed to be good at math, Chang.

We only owe China 6.5% of our total debt. The only thing we're trying to protect is our credit.

Now if you think some shiny tin-cans and knock-off airplanes can take on the brute force of the United States military, be my guest. We'll make Nanking look like a walk in the garden
>>
>>69524002
So you mean muh minimum wage 15$ poorfags must have so much self repect?

demanding more pay doesn't mean you are respecting yourself, libtard
>>
>>69522604
BECAUSE YOU

ACCEPT COMMUNISM

WON'T TAKE OUT NORTH KOREA

ARE TOO MANY (1 billion+ AYKM??)
>>
>>69527724
6.5 percent. Lol.

How 'bout saying it by its actual number.

Which is $1254.8 billion dollars.
>>
>>69527724
>Now if you think some shiny tin-cans and knock-off airplanes can take on the brute force of the United States military, be my guest. We'll make Nanking look like a walk in the garden
Uh huh, America is much more advanced than China, that she will even take bullying threats from little North Korea because she's afraid of a confrontation with China.

I believe everything you say.
>>
File: 1425338918378.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1425338918378.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>69526876
>what if we took all your debt and just sold it overnight.
Then America owes someone else money. $1.2 trillion isn't even that much by American standards, China really doesn't have any power here.

>our military is just as strong as yours
Jesus. Pic related.
>>
>>69522604
>i'm chinese
>leaf
what a surprise
>>
File: average chinese behaviour.webm (3 MB, 482x434) Image search: [Google]
average chinese behaviour.webm
3 MB, 482x434
>>69522604
Go back to China you yellow fuck.
>>
>>69525155
But your country is already cucked by camel riders. Now go back to your Mosque.
>>
>>69522604
>we do surpass you

Majority of your country's economy depends on manufacturing shit for foreign companies. When you start some innovative companies of your own then we'll talk.
>>
>>69528127
>$1.2 trillion isn't even that much
Are you even listening to yourself

>by American standards

Because America has money at all, and is totally not in complete debt right now.
>>
>>69528431
It's not that much though, that was around the cost of development/production for our latest 5th generation fighter jet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth-generation_jet_fighter

I know this might be difficult for an irrelevant country such as yourself to grasp
>>
>>69528673
Meant to link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II
>>
>>69528010
>$1254.8 billion dollars
>Thousand billions
>Not just saying $1.3 trillion

Again, I'm not surprised. The Chinese have a tendency of trying to make certain things appear bigger than they really are...
>>
Daily reminder that china's economy is slowing at an astounding rate and will implode on itself within 20 years. Commie fucking lie about how well they are doing beacause they are so secretive about what's actually going on. They are in full damage control
>>
>>69524598
Literally 15% of Canada are chinks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada
>>
>>69528673
Right. The next time North Korea threatens to nuke you, I hope you have the guts to stand up that small country instead of doing nothing in fear of confronting another irrelevant country "China".
>>
>>69522604
America is trying to do psyops warfare in China by shipping over feminists, SJWs and human rights activists to destroy the workforce.
>>
>>69528673
Then you should be able to pay off most of your debt sometime soon. Don't disappoint me.
>>
>>69524687

Haha yes cunt actually do it china ya mad dog
>>
>>69529005
How did your glorious china react when fucking Burma bombed your country recently? They killed several of your damn locusts.
>>
>>69526876
>our military is just as strong as yours
That is no true. You don't have as much nukes as US have, you don't have American level military tech, you don't have any battle experience.
>>
>>69529005
The Norks can barely reach Guam. If they nuked it, not even your shitty government would support them
>>
>>69522604
More importantly : control Africa's population and eradicate muslims.
>>
>>69523997
Every single Asian, outside of someone from China, hates China like no other. I've had Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, and Philippine people completely sperg out when China was mentioned.

A lot of the hate seems to be stemming from China stealing something, whether it be territory, technology, patents, or something, along with hating your tourists (which is universal for the world)
>>
>>69529368
>not
fixed
>>
i don't actually care, though
>>
>>69529464
That's strange because in my experience,I find that the majority of Asians not from China, either like us or look up to us like we are upper tier.
>>
>>69528985
I also wouldn't be surprised if there was a huge population contraction, due to the Chinese killing their female babies.

Without a disposable population, they're going to have to rethink how they conduct business.
>>
>>69522604
>it shouldn't hurt your ego too severely

This is literally all projection, take your own advice

Holy fuck, asian pride is really something else, you guys are as bad as jews
>>
>>69522604
>we.

You realise the only reason you and I live overseas now is because of Mao. He effectively killed Our Land. Modern China has little in common with old times.
>>
>>69529464
koreans love china what are you talkingabout

btw anything you read in the press about china is a lie. they don't tell the truth about niggers murdering people. if anyone thinks that the press tells the truth about china when they KNOW they can get away with it is naive as fuck
>>
All I'm seeing is another western Asian and his attendant inferiority complex on display here.

Nothing to see here folks.
>>
>>69530338
I dunno, a lot of S. Koreans I've work with, and known in school had unfavorable things to say.
>>
>>69524153
actually, our unions had firefights with pinkertons, killed cops, and had strikes until our pay went up

then our leadership made a deal with the devil and our unions have been destroyed

your leadership made a deal with the devil first, and the only effective unions in china are illegal unions, though your government has been more lenient in the past decade to actual labor disputes
>>
>>69524558
word play in the vein as the patriot act

communists who outlaw strikes for five decades, no wonder they had explosive growth, and also unimaginable suffering
>>
I LOVE PANDAS SO MUCH, YOU CHINKS BETTER BE GOOD TO THEM
>>
>>69522604

i honestly wish the US, China, and Russia managed to rectify the differences in their national interests and create a huge power bloc against which nothing could be aggressive

>nuclear attack? against 90% of the world's nuclear power? aylmao

>conventional warfare? i dont even have to say anything

>espionage? shit nig we got ppl everywhere

>terrorism? lets rape middle east because china and russia aren't bound by the scruples of american society
>>
>>69522604
>Why do Americans see China as an enemy?
Because we fought alongside Cheng Kai Shek's nationalists against the communists. Then the communist Chinese fought along side the Norks against us, and are the only reason there even is a North Korea today. After that there was the cultural revolution and great leap forward, where Mao murdered 50-60 million chinamen for basically no better reason than that they were there. It's probably the largest organized mass murder in all of history. Oh, and after that was Tian an Men. That was pretty fun. Then the chinkity chinese stole Tibet, stole Hong Kong, oppress the rights of their own people where ever they find them, slaughter practitioners of Falun Gong, and genocide Uighurs. Today, they manipulate their currency to take advantage of international trade loopholes, and they contracted with the guys who made League of Legends, of all fucking things, to create a social network upvote system that determines your credit score based on how loyal to the communist party your friends are.

I mean, I know I'm leaving plenty of shit out, but that's pretty good to go on.

TL;DR chinese a shit.

Oh, also, the chinese have no soul.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 501x585
>>69522604
>>
>China is the fucking best!
>That's why I live in Canada!
>>
>>69531800
It's the same thing desu
>>
>>69531276
Russia is irrelevant now. Their economy is in the shitter and their government sucks.

Replace them with India or Brazil and it sounds good.
>>
>>69531956
Only in Vancouver.
>>
>>69528113
>she will even take bullying threats from little North Korea because she's afraid of a confrontation with China.

I don't think that's the reason why Chang
>>
>hourly Chicom threads
Literally what the fuck?
>>
>>69532205
Denial is such a good defense mechanism, eh?
>>
terrible internet laws
terrible pollution
tibet
hate free speech
slave factory labor
>>
I went to China last year, it's actually improved a lot over the last decade. They used to have a lot of dirty streets that weren't in a central area and limited roads (mainly used by bikes). Also a lot of the rural farms have been turned into roads or smalls towns with the old owners being compensated so I was told by some of the people I met.
>>
>>69532282
They have such a massive inferiority complex its astounding. They are filled with propaganda from such an early age it is almost irreversible. They are told that Chinese are the best at everything but when they venture out into the real world they must make such massive leaps of logic to maintain their beliefs that they go a bit mad.
>>
>>69532564
Lol. The funny things this would be true if you inserted America in place China in your post.
>>
>>69532125
oh add india too

idk about brazil

however, no matter russia's economy, they still have a huge amount of nuclear leverage
>>
>>69522604
China is not impressive, you follow the lead and think you can surpass, I assure you that you will not. In a game or competition, number 1 is obviously the desired outcome. Whether or not you choose call the competitors enemies or rivals or whatever, bottom line is it's a competition and the winner call the shots on the global stage. You don't deserve to be number one, and you will not. Btw I'm Asian.
>>
>>69522604
Average chinese citizens have a very low quality of life compared to other first world countries.

This thread is stupid as fuck. Your just being a fucking dickface on an anonymous image board because you can, and your "canadian" right? Get the fuck out of here. I really dont give a fuck about China. The whole world is going to implode within about 50 years anyway. Majority of China will turn into mad max land.
>>
>>69522604
>big brother state that silences freedom of speech and makes free thinkers critical of the communist party 'disappear'.
It's not you we hate, it's your government.
>>
>>69529739
>second tier
>>
>>69522604

China and Russia are working to undermine and probably collapse the dollar by establishing a new monetary hegemony through the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. A weak dollar would destroy the US given our trade deficit (i.e. we import most of our shit). Attempts to undermine the petrodollar always lead to regime change/war. I like Chinese people and the Russians for opposing all the liberal BS of western europe but a dollar collapse would be catastrophic which is why we're aligned with the Saudis and anti-Assad.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/russia-and-china-the-dawning-of-a-new-monetary-system/5423637
>>
>>69522604
Ameribro here, lived in China for five years as an expat. Don't hate it one bit. In fact I loved it and didn't want to leave (although I wouldn't want to grow old there.....). But most of that had to do with my salary relative to living expenses.

What I hate is all the Chinese immigrating to the US permanently. Most people just don't like China because of trade manipulation and the low quality of Chinese goods. I am also of the belief that most Chinese immigrants to the US are not loyal to the US and will take-up whosever side is convenient. Source: 2 ABC girls I dated told me as much without me even asking.

China isn't a threat though. It will fall from the dead weight of it's impoverished interior sooner or later. This has happened before in Chinas history. Basically they open up to the outside, the costal areas get rich and powerful and eventually the interior revolts and closes the country to the outside. The country fractures and then eventually is pulled back together again. The ruling party is attempting to ameliorate this but I doubt it will work as that plan included all those ghost cities we always hear about.
>>
>>69522604
You can't have two number ones, that makes eleven.
>>
>>69522604
Taiwan, working conditions, and power projection fucking chink.
>>
>>69522604
Because China is trying to influence the west, which means they will end up destroying western civilization. Much like the Jews they poison any civilization they touch. That alone is reason for most Americans to hate them and demand their deportation.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.