[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red-pill on trannies: Being trans is not a new concept. It is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 32
File: mtfs of history.png (538 KB, 839x466) Image search: [Google]
mtfs of history.png
538 KB, 839x466
Red-pill on trannies:

Being trans is not a new concept. It is not a liberal conspiracy, it is not a fad, it is not caused by estrogen in the water or any of that shit.

It wasn't well known in the past because it only happens to 1 in 30,000 people. When it happened in the past, the people affected by it were completely isolated and had no one to tell and no one to back up their feelings.

It seems like it's booming now because the internet makes information globally accessible. Anyone who has trans feelings as a kid will google it and suddenly find out there's thousands of people like them. Yes that means there are some people who are faking it, but it's not widespread and it's not an epidemic. The vast majority of americans have NEVER seen a transgender person in their life, at those who have seen one have probably ONLY seen one outside of a gathering or parade or whatever.

It's also far less common in the west than it is in south america, the middle east, and asia, the difference is anything related to tranny shit is made a frontpage headline here because of liberal agenda.

PRO-TIP: trannies are completely harmless. They can't breed. They kill themselves or get murdered at a far higher rate than normal. They're passive and weak. They are a distraction from the REAL problems and threats to America.
>>
>>69522366
Live and let live people
>>
>>69522366
WE WUZ MULAN N SHIT
>>
>>69522366
Trannies harm themselves. The only harm they do to anyone else is to convince other people that they have this mental disorder too.
>>
Fuck off kikes trying to turn our children into submissive fuck toys
>>
>>69522654
It IS a mental disorder, the issue is that they've convinced everyone that the proper treatment is cutting their dicks off and injecting estrogen.
>>
>>69522366
Tranny is only one letter away from Tyranny.

Coincidence?
>>
>>69522366
Gas yourself. Romans used to have gay orgies, just because people did things years ago doesn't make it right
>>
What the fuck are gender-neutral bathrooms?
>>
File: tranny.jpg (279 KB, 563x2171) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
279 KB, 563x2171
Yeah.
It is a mental illness.
Encouraging it is like telling a schizo to listen to the voices in his head, they are all right, the doctors are wrong!
>>
Except now it's more common than 1 in 3000...

The issue we have with all LGBT shit is that when 50% of high school students describe themselves as bi, or when transsexualism peaks 1%; it becomes obvious these numbers are rising. It doesn't take a great leap of faith to imagine why which leads us to the real problem.

Convincing someone to be disingenuous with their personality or sexuality is absolutely wrong and can create a pain which can end in suicide. This is true if they're gay/trans and convinced to be straight or cis, and its even more true if they're straight/cis and convinced to be gay or trans. It's more true because the latter is more common.

So fuck you don't tell me there isn't an agenda coming from lgbt Marxists to increase their ranks.
>>
In the olden times, there weren't 'trans people' because the trans people who existed just passed. They were female (or male) and that was that.

What's new is people wanting 'Trans' as an identity embraced, that's not something which has happened before. There is 3rd gender in some countries, but its not the same as trans.

If these new 'trans' people would just focus on passing, they wouldn't have to worry about having accessible bathrooms so much!
>>
>>69522366

Trannies are fine until they start asking for special privileges or ask for the government to pay for their gender reassignment, then they start to have a meaningful impact on society.
>>
File: image.jpg (444 KB, 1692x1692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
444 KB, 1692x1692
>>69522366
>the trans acceptance thread of the evening
>>
>>69522366
Why make such a long post when you could just sum up transsexualism in four words?

>Trans is mental illness.
>>
Transsexualism is a mental illness with severe delusions and body dysmorphia.

It should be treated as such, as pretending it's fine and acceptable physically and mentally harms children who are too young to consent to anything. Hormone therapy and transitioning should only be accessed by those who are old enough to understand what those things entail, if anyone at all.

So trannies and their supporters can fuck off and stop trying to force people to accept their delusion as reality and having those that disagree with their lifestyle punished for hate crime.
>>
>>69522366
>Yes that means there are some people who are faking it, but it's not widespread
Sadly there are more of thos people than you think but they will grow out of it - if people talk sense to them
>>
>>69522366
>GUYS PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FAGGOTS FOREVER MY VIEWS ARE VALID NOW
>>
>>69522366
They harm society as a whole, especially by, as you admitted, being "passive and weak".

The needs of the American people as a whole always come before the feelings of a degenerate few.
>>
>we should encourage mental illness because this one is related to trendy sex stuff
>>
>>69522366

Everything you say is pretty much true. I don't personally care that much, like you said real trannies are extremely uncommon; I think I've actually seen three in my entire life. One was a fare I picked up while driving Lyft, another came into the store I work at part time, and the third is an anime voice actor/actress who is at the convention I go to every year (nice guy/girl, actually).

My issue has never been with trans people or gays or whatever; I have my own life and generally don't bother too much about what other people are doing that doesn't directly concern me. The problem with the whole "trans" thing now, though, is that the Tumblrinas have taken this particular rare condition and turned it into a social status, inventing a bunch of completely ridiculous gender options along the way. Basically they have created a situation where being "trans" is the new cool thing, and all these mindless, emotionally fragile teens and college kids are hopping on board not because they're actually trans, but just because it's the cool thing to do. The addition of all the extra genders basically proves this.

Are you a guy who wants to be "trans" but has no actual desire to become a girl? That's okay, you're GENDERFLUID, which means....okay, actually I have no idea what it means, and the up side is neither does anyone else, including the people who identify as genderfluid. Establishing your own unique, utterly moronic gender identity is for this current crop of kids what getting a nose ring or dying your hair or getting a tattoo was for previous generations. And I guess most of these kids have nose rings and tattoos and dyed hair as well.

The problem is not with actual trans people or gay people or whatever, it's with attention whores creating made-up gender identities for themselves out of thin air, claiming to be "oppressed" because of that identity, and then using said oppression as an excuse to shove cultural Marxism down the world's throat.
>>
File: social decay.gif (2 MB, 331x221) Image search: [Google]
social decay.gif
2 MB, 331x221
>>69522366
Who cares if they are "harmless"? They're acceptance normalizes the idea that the mentally ill are an acceptable part of society. You can't fix our fucked up society while simultaneously telling people that it's okay to be a degenerate because "it doesn't hurt anyone."
>>
these posts make me so mad but i really think if you met some of us in person you would change your mind
>>
Is there a correlation between beig black and being tranny.

I have never seen a white tranny in my life.
>>
File: 1456196022963.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1456196022963.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>69522366
0/10
>>
File: 1437658962858-1.png (736 KB, 1050x870) Image search: [Google]
1437658962858-1.png
736 KB, 1050x870
>>69524456
>imblying
I used to be a massive degenerate. Years ago, I developed a fetish for you abominations, and chased traps like it was my life's purpose. Then I grew up. I've spent enough time around you """""people""""" to know that practically none of you are fully functional and mentally sound members of society. If I could, I'd gas every single one of you in a heartbeat.
>>
>>69522366

>red-pill

Go back to being a fatass that mistakes people giving in to your demands to get you to shut the hell up as "winning" on reddit you "red pill" dipshit.

The Red Pill: A cult
>>
File: 1458097606672.jpg (100 KB, 634x982) Image search: [Google]
1458097606672.jpg
100 KB, 634x982
>>69524772
what made you regenerate?
>>
File: 1457915395622.jpg (63 KB, 794x708) Image search: [Google]
1457915395622.jpg
63 KB, 794x708
>>69524951
not sure if newfag or bait
>>
>>69524772
>former tranny chaser now hates them with a passion becasue reasons

Why would you care if the were fully functional or mentally sound?

I mean do you HAVE to deal with them?

I don't, and as such, they have next to no relevance to my life.

I simply could not muster up the emotion to want to gas them all becasue I literally could not care less.

And it sounds like you are looking for a scapegoat to displace internal guilt an confusion about your continued fetish for feminine penis.
>>
>>69524772
thats fucked up. you sound like you are as degenerate as i am though.

nope most trans are not mentally okay but why would we be considering the condition?
>>
File: blessed get.png (493 KB, 702x677) Image search: [Google]
blessed get.png
493 KB, 702x677
>>69525072
I was going through some bad times for a few years and ended up being a massive degenerate, but I found it was easier to cope when I returned to being religious like I was before I went off the deep end. Now I can at least live a normal, healthy lifestyle.
>>
>>69525031
FUCK!
>>
File: spoopyskele.png (122 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
spoopyskele.png
122 KB, 223x311
>>69525072
i bet it was 1 dindu mana
>>
File: doggy paddle.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
doggy paddle.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>69525524
I don't hate them with a passion, I just wouldn't willingly pass up an opportunity to collectively gas them all. I simply dislike the fact that their acceptance (that is, the acceptance of mental illness as normal) is not good for a healthy society. That's all it really is, Red Straya.
>>
>>69525873
Going by that I guess I can assume you would gas about 80% of humanity anyway, so your words are kinda empty.
>>
File: shrugging cop.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
shrugging cop.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>69526025
That probably wouldn't be a bad thing. Shit probably needs to hit the fan before society can start to focus on real issues for once.
>>
File: It's disgusting.jpg (195 KB, 1200x787) Image search: [Google]
It's disgusting.jpg
195 KB, 1200x787
>>69522366
You have just encountered the rare 1 in 30,000 tranny - social 'justice' and liberal attitudes will come to you if you say "Wanting to cut of your dick is natural"
>>
IDIOTS IN THIS THREAD ABOUT TO BE BTFO:

Overwhelming research exists and is still being done that shows neurological, genetic, and physiological differences in transpeople

>Kruijver "Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus." BSTc somatostatin-expressing neuron counts - twice as high in cismen and transmen as in ciswomen and transwomen. More intense Zhou.

>Zhou "A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality." BSTc size in transwomen resembles that of ciswomen and is independent of sexual orientation.

>Bentz "A polymorphism of the CYP17 gene related to sex steroid metabolism is associated with female-to-male but not male-to-female transsexualism." CYP17 -34 T>C SNP allele frequencies were statistically significantly divergent between FtM transgender people and cisfemale controls; genotype distributions were also divergent in a statistically significant manner.

>Hare "Androgen receptor repeat length polymorphism associated wth male-to-female transsexualism." Genes involved in sex steroidogenesis are components to transgenderism and gender dysphoria; specifically, androgen receptor repeat length polymorphisms were observed in an MtF-transgender population, but not a cismale population; this warrants the conclusion that male gender identity is mediated by the androgen receptor.

>Gooren "The biology of human psychosexual differentiation." Meta-analysis of sex-steroid production and prenatal androgen exposure in transgender people.
>>
>>69526914

>Swaab "Sexual differentiation of the human brain: relevance for gender identity, transsexualism, and sexual orientation." Analysis of prenatal androgen exposure similar to Gooren, but notes that neurological testosterone availability in MtF trans people is deficient, causing transgenderism or non-heterosexualism.

>Garcia-Falgueras "A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity." The structure of the anterior hypothalamus plays a strong role in the development of transgenderism; INAH3 volume in transwomen resembles ciswomen, and INAH3 volume in transmen resembles cismen.

>Luders "Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism." MtF transgender people were analyzed by fMRI; gray matter variation throughout the brain more closely resembled the layout of a cisfeminine brain, rather than that of a cismasculine brain, implying gender identity depends on cerebral layout.

>Rametti "White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study." By diffusion-tensor-imaging MRI and fractional anisotropy analysis of various transgender and cisgender people, FtM transgender people more closely resembled a masculine-structured brain than a feminine- structured brain, noted by the study in the structures of the right superior longitudinal fasciculus, the foreceps minor, and the corticospinal tract. White matter microstructure therefore plays a role in gender identity.

>Burke "Hypothalamic response to the chemo-signal androstadienone in gender dysphoric children and adolescents". Androstadienone, a particularly fragrant chemosignal responsible for sex-based differences in hypothalamic microstructure; children with gender dysphoria were observed to express differences in hypothalamic activation in accordance with identified gender, rather than assigned gender.
>>
>>69526961

>Boston University Medical Center. "Transgender: Evidence on the biological nature of gender identity." The researchers conducted a literature search and reviewed articles that showed positive biologic bases for gender identity. These included disorders of sexual development, such as penile agenesis, neuroanatomical differences, such as grey and white matter studies, and steroid hormone genetics, such as genes associated with sex hormone receptors. They conclude that current data suggests a biological etiology for transgender identity.

>Bao, Hahn, Kranz, Kaufmann "Structural Connectivity Networks of Transgender People". 94 subjects, 23 FtM, 21 MtF, 25 cisFemale, 25 cisMale: average age 26. Transsexual subjects did not fulfill criteria for current comorbidities but 9 reported history of depression (n = 2), specific phobias (n = 3), obsessive compulsive disorder (n = 1), anorexia nervosa (n = 2), and substance abuse (n = 4). All patients reported subjective feelings to belong to the other gender before or at puberty. Investigating structural networks in female-to-male and male-to-female transsexuals, we observed differences in hemispheric and lobar connectivity as well as local efficiencies when compared with healthy controls.

>Berglund "Berglund, H. et al. “Male-to-Female Transsexuals Show Sex-Atypical Hypothalamus Activation When Smelling Odorous Steroids". A positron emission tomography (PET) study showed that smelling androgens (male pheromones) caused transwomen to respond in the hypothalamus region of their brain in a manner similar to XX karyotype women. However, smelling estrogen-based pheromones also caused them to respond in the hypothalamus region in a manner similar to XY karyotype men. This combination of results suggests that transwomen occupy an “intermediate position with predominantly female features” in the way the hypothalamus reacted.
>>
File: 1456972167767.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1456972167767.gif
4 MB, 200x200
>>69526606
>Buys adhesive silicone breasts
>Still glues them to his stomach in accordance with his age
>>
>>69527010

>Yokota, Y. et al “Callosal Shapes at the Midsagittal Plane: MRI Differences of Normal Males, Normal Females, and GID”. An MRI study of 22 transwomen and 28 transmen examined the shape of the corpus callosum in the brain at a specific cross-sectional plane, and compared this shape with that observed in 211 XY karyotype males and 211 XX karyotype females. Their results demonstrated that not only could the sex of the patient be determined with 74% accuracy from the MRI picture, but the shapes of the brains in the transsexuals strongly reflected their gender, and not their biological sex. (in 1991 there was research done on this that showed no discernable difference but the sample size was signifcantly lower and the MRI technology used was brand new at the time of study [Emory]).

>Zubiaurre “Cortical Thickness in Untreated Transsexuals”. A 2012 study examined cortical thickness in the brain between 29 XY karyotype males, 23 XX karyotype females, 24 transmen, and 18 transwomen. None of the transsexual subjects had received any hormone treatment prior to the study. Using an MRI, the researchers found that the transwomen had more cortical thickness than the XY males in three regions of the brain. The transmen showed evidence of masculinization of their grey matter. In all transsexuals studied, the key differences from their biological sex were found in the right hemisphere. On a graph, transpeople statistically fell in the middle between the XX and XY karyotypes.

>V.S. Ramachandran "Occurrence of phantom genitalia after gender
reassignment surgery". Around 60% of cis-men who have had to have their penis amputated
for cancer will experience a phantom penis. Data from several dozen post-operative subjects lends support to our prediction that they have a lower incidence of phantom penis/breast sensations than ‘‘normal’’ individuals who have undergone amputation of the same appendage, for other medical reasons.
>>
>>69526914
>>69526961
>>69527010
>>69527089

Anti-rational, anti-scientific transhaters BTFO

Literally everything in critical science disagrees with your opinion. I have read the research that finds no significant differences. They all have smaller sample sizes or are from the early 1990s when the MRI technology was developing further.

GET FUCKING STUMPED
>>
File: crusader shiggy.jpg (44 KB, 720x503) Image search: [Google]
crusader shiggy.jpg
44 KB, 720x503
>>69527232
>There's something wrong with their brains, so we should accept them! Come on guys, it's [CURRENT YEAR]!
>>
>>69522731
>turn our children into submissive fuck toys
/pol/'s dream come true. Tranny threads are a favorite here. These threads love young trannies who act and dress traditionally feminine, as posters are in desperation after being shunned by SJW infected women.
>>
File: 11rjsj.jpg (104 KB, 500x753) Image search: [Google]
11rjsj.jpg
104 KB, 500x753
>>69522366
>>
>>69526185
>if we kill everyone who is different, then finally MY issues, sorry, I mean the REAL issues, will be acknowledged.

>said every failed revolutionary ever

And I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to gas all of your ilk either.
>>
>>69522803
I think not, good sir.
>>
File: oven kike 2.png (93 KB, 297x305) Image search: [Google]
oven kike 2.png
93 KB, 297x305
>>69522366
>Being trans is not a new concept.
having jewish psychiatrists pushing people to cut off their genitals and take jewish pills to grow breasts is
>>
'Transgender' people are officially diagnosed with an egosyntonic mental health disorder by a psychiatrist. Depending upon the mental health diagnoses manual the psychiatrist uses, the official mental health diagnosis is for Gender Identity Disorder/Gender Identity Syndrome/or Gender Dysphoria. Symptoms of this syndrome are all mental health based: depression, anxiety, unease with their bodies, suicidal thoughts.

Current standard treatment for the mental health diagnosis consists of psychiatric counseling and prescription medication with synthetic hormones. The counseling is an integral part of their treatment, and no doctor or psychiatrist proceeds with treatment without the concurrent psychiatric therapy.

Less than .03% of the population is affected with varying degrees of GID/GIS/GD. The suicide rate of GID/GIS/GD sufferers is staggering compared to general population. Both the psychiatric and medical fields recognize GID/GIS/GD as a mental health issue. The current treatment is recognized by both psychiatrists and medical doctors as moderately effective in reducing their rate of suicide, depression, anxiety, dysphoria, and other accompanying mental health symptoms of GID/GIS/GD. Sexual reassignment surgery is effective in relieving symptoms short term but fails to provide relief long term.

People with GID/GIS/GD have a much higher prevalence of Body Dysmorphic Disorder, noting that in both, the sufferers have a pervasive delusional view of their own bodies that cripples their normal functioning. Here are two patients who suffer from both GID and BDD concurrently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xujgH_C2q8

The transgender 'movement' works to make this mental health diagnosis seem normal, and to push legal, policy and social trend changes on the normal 99.97% of society, that are disproportionate to the actual numbers of sufferers of this rare mental health issue.
>>
>>69527441

Different does mean wrong or bad. It's a brain intersex condition. Intersex people with different chromosome structures aren't treated any differently than normal people. Your just can't accept people are different.

Do we discriminate and hate on people that are born with bad eyes? What about deaf people?

Gender variant people have existed as long as human culture has. In many cultures gender variant individuals were revered for their middle ground between the two sexes.

Fuck even some renderings of Aphrodite had her having a dick.
>>
>>69527232
Doesn't change the fact that "trans" implies anything along the lines of non-binary, crossdresser, drag queen, tumblrgender, transvestite, trap, shemales or whatever else I cant think of right now.

It's correct that transsexualism is a medical condition, but how society has hijacked this and rebranded it to transgenderism and willingly disregards medical claims is simply not right.

Yes sure its a condition that needs treatment, but the greater issue is what media and liberals are making of it. I will not aknowledge anyone who does not take hormones as trans and I'm even having a hard time considering anyone pre-op, much less anyone who doesn't consider the surgery as trans. The fact is however that like maybe 1 in 10 trannies consider any surgery at all, and that just seems off.

I don't know, and I'm sure noone else does either whether these findings imply that the severity of dysphoria can be seen as a spectrum, but if they claim stuff to be in the "female range", I would expect the trans person would want to swap to being female too, not be a dickgirl or something retarded. And in all honesty, SRS has become good enough, all the excuses I hear sound like people are scared for their fetishes, which seems to be a huge driving factor for people identifying as "trans".
>>
File: 1435191335721-2.jpg (21 KB, 224x219) Image search: [Google]
1435191335721-2.jpg
21 KB, 224x219
>>69528065
Being accepting of those who deviate from the norm will only ever lead to an increase in social liberalization, which is one of the greatest cancers to ever infect western civilization.
>>
>>69522428

B-but muh degeneracy!!!

These people's existence triggers me, how dare a person with different values and morals has a better life than me!
>>
>>69527974

You're an idiot. You also ignored the heaps of research I posted indicating this to be a physiological brain difference.

What you said about transition not working is entire false and only derived from Dhejne's study about post-op people. The research was done in two cohorts and people like you only focus on the first one.

Heylans et al., 2014: "A difference in SCL-90 [a test of distress, anxiety, and hostility] overall psychoneurotic distress was observed at the different points of assessments (P = 0.003), with the most prominent decrease occurring after the initiation of hormone therapy (P < 0.001)...Furthermore, the SCL-90 scores resembled those of a general population after hormone therapy was initiated."
Dhejne, et al. is much-cited by those who like to say that we have elevated mortality post-transition, and it does in fact say this...for the cohort who transitioned before 1989, in a far more hostile world and with less effective treatments. However, there was not a significant elevation of suicide or of other mortality in the post-1989 cohort.

Colizzi et al., 2013: "At enrollment, transsexuals reported elevated CAR ['cortisol awakening response', a physiological measure of stress]; their values were out of normal. They expressed higher perceived stress and more attachment insecurity, with respect to normative sample data. When treated with hormone therapy [at followup, 1 year after beginning HRT], transsexuals reported significantly lower CAR (P < 0.001), falling within the normal range for cortisol levels. Treated transsexuals showed also lower perceived stress (P < 0.001), with levels similar to normative samples."

This is not the case for (for instance) BDD sufferers - see the links above. If the offending part is removed or modified (e.g., dermatological treatments to get rid of a mole), they simply re-fixate on a new part. Trans people, in general, do not.
>>
>>69527974

Gomez-Gil et al., 2012: "SADS, HAD-A, and HAD-Depression (HAD-D) mean scores [these are tests of depression and anxiety] were significantly higher among patients who had not begun cross-sex hormonal treatment compared with patients in hormonal treatment (F=4.362, p=.038; F=14.589, p=.001; F=9.523, p=.002 respectively). Similarly, current symptoms of anxiety and depression were present in a significantly higher percentage of untreated patients than in treated patients (61% vs. 33% and 31% vs. 8% respectively)."

de Vries, et al., 2014 studied 55 trans teens from the onset of treatment in their early teenage years through a follow-up an average of 7 years later. They found no negative outcomes, no regrets, and in fact their group was slightly mentally healthier than controls.

Lawrence, 2003 surveyed post-op trans folk: "Participants reported overwhelmingly that they were happy with their SRS results and that SRS had greatly improved the quality of their lives. None reported outright regret and only a few expressed even occasional regret."
>>
>>69527974

Here is a broad survey conducted in the UK. Unlike the previous links, it's not peer-reviewed, but the large sample size provides some corroboration of the above results. In particular, we have: (Page 15): "Stage of transition had a substantial impact upon life satisfaction within the sample. 70% of the participants stated that they were more satisfied with their lives since transition, compared to 2% who were less satisfied (N=671)" (Page 50): " Most participants who had transitioned felt that their mental health was better after doing so (74%), compared to only 5% who felt it was worse (N=353)." (Page 55): "For participants who had transitioned, this had led to changes in their self-harming. 63% felt that they harmed themselves more before they transitioned, with only 3% harming themselves more after transition (N=206)." (Page 59): "Suicidal ideation and actual attempts reduced after transition, with 63% thinking about or attempting suicide more before they transitioned and only 3% thinking about or attempting suicide more post-transition. 7% found that this increased during transition, which has implications for the support provided to those undergoing these processes (N=316)."

GET BTFO
>>
>>69522366
Trannies are part of the MK Ultra DID/MPD conspiracy.
>>
>>69528103

You're an idiot. Trans is definitely not drag queen. The overwhelming majority of drag queens identify as the their birth sex. Drag is a type of performance art like Burlesque.

You saying that literally just shows me how little you understand about any of this. You are ignorant. I just dumped like 20 peer reviewed, non-partisan research articles about the physiology of transpeople but you just want to ignore the facts to fit your tiny myopic world view.

Even the last thing you talk about SRS. Dude, many transpeople don't get SRS and don't want SRS. I'm trans and I don't ever plan on getting SRS (in its current state). It's expensive, complicated, and it cuts your body. I don't want to cut my body.

You just project and assume with little to no understanding about the subject.

BTFO
>>
>>69528718
It all seems like projection to me desu senpai
>>
>>69528103

Drag queens are NOT trans: A drag queen is a person, usually male, who dresses in drag and often acts with exaggerated femininity and in feminine gender roles. Often they will exaggerate certain characteristics such as make-up and eyelashes for comic, dramatic or satirical effect. While drag is very much associated with gay men and gay culture, there are drag artists of all sexualities. There are many kinds of drag artists and they vary greatly in dedication, from professionals who have starred in films to people who just try it once, or those who simply prefer clothing and makeup that is usually worn by the opposite sex in their culture.

Literally the things you have said are demonstrably false?
>>
File: 1425173790497-3.png (94 KB, 401x344) Image search: [Google]
1425173790497-3.png
94 KB, 401x344
>>69528718
>putting BTFO at the end of your own post
Pathetic.
You seem a bit too invested in this "cause" of yours, don't you think?
>>
>>69528065

that's not what you mean. You don't mean people 'hate trannies'. Nobody hates trannies anymore than any other unfortunately sick individual.

YOU mean that people hate when trannies maintain they are really women. YOU mean that people hate when you want to force them into denying its a mental disorder. YOU mean that people hate when you want to force them to embrace the delusions with you. And YOU mean that people hate when laws are made that force the non-mentally ill public to play along in the mentally ill sandbox or be punished for it.
>>
>>69528920

I seem invested in this cause because you have thousands of people on this board that want to gas, exterminate, marginalize, kill, and destroy transpeople.

In my day to day life I am very quiet about trans issues and blend in. Equal rights and minimizing discrimination seems like a just cause to me.

This particular board is so fascinating to me because everyone tries to pretend they are the champions of logic and reason but in reality when you show them the overwhelming evidence of trans research they just plug their ears and go "lalalala". Hatred of transpeople is anti-rational and anti-freedom.
>>
>>69529012
This right here, to be frank, acquaintances.
>>
>>69529012

I don't maintain that transwomen ARE women. Or transmen ARE men. I maintain that we are in the middle and not quite male not quite female. Doesn't make it a delusion when two decades of research overwhelmingly suggests this is a fact.

Cultures throughout history had recognized this as well.
>>
File: 1455880490358.jpg (39 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
1455880490358.jpg
39 KB, 640x629
>>69528718
>You just project and assume with little to no understanding about the subject.
Well that shows how buttblasted you really are.
None of what I said challenges anything you said, all I've been saying is that "trans" as a term is way too fucking inclusive of all sorts of trainwrecks.

>It's expensive, complicated, and it cuts your body. I don't want to cut my body.
Yeah well then you're a dickgirl, makes me wonder to what percentage of trannies one can actually apply the sources you cited here.

Noone shoves you into a MRI to test you for your transsexualism before treatment, so you can only assume or hope you fit that condition, but there's no way you actually know you're not in fact just confused.
You're shouting you're "trutrans" but have a dick in your pants, so don't tell me I'm the one BTFO.
>>
File: 1454875093283.jpg (347 KB, 1280x1708) Image search: [Google]
1454875093283.jpg
347 KB, 1280x1708
>being against this
give in /pol/, you know you want that sweet boipussy
>>
>>69529261
Saved all the information you posted thanks. i wish i had the energy to continually argue this shit.
>>
>>69529437

Stop
>>
>>69529267

Even IF someone isn't "really trans" it doesn't fucking matter. Liberty means freedom of self expression and the most fundamental liberty is body autonomy. I get to do whatever the fuck I want with my body just like everyone else. It's my body, nobody elses property.

And if I feel more comfortable expressing myself in feminine gender roles (which I have felt since the moment I became sentient) I'm gonna do it. I dreamed in a female perspective all throughout my childhood. It's not something I controlled. Science illustrates this is a physiological state. You have a myopic world view and want to control other people.
>>
File: samuel johnson.png (719 KB, 446x1000) Image search: [Google]
samuel johnson.png
719 KB, 446x1000
>>69529261
>>69529108
>logic and reason
All you've shown is that they aren't making it up, which I agree with. They are simply abnormalities who should not be accepted. Giving in to delusions caused by a malformed brain structure is hardly a good thing. Equality is a meme that needs to die. Some people are simply born into a lower position in life. These people should be pitied, they shouldn't be told that they are perfectly normal and their behavior sure as hell should not be encouraged.
>>
>>69529437
Yeah they would, then afterwards come on /pol/ and post how degenerate everyone is and how we need to "gas them all"
>>
>They can't breed
That's wrong though. That Jenner cuck has children.
>>
>>69529585
I don't want to control anyone, stop projecting. But nontheless I don't think highly of most trannies, especially those pre-op or even pre-HRT and no matter how much scientific research you toss at me, which I by the way acknowledge, nothing will change the way I think of you. And no law ever will.
>>
>>69522428
can't you let people live and still be disturbed by it? I'm not saying to make it illegal but it definitely causes harm to society to let it exist
>>
>>69529605

Okay that's totally fair for you to have that view. We have differing world views. I believe in freedom and liberty. You are an authoritarian boot licker. You're free to have that view.

I believe equality is the ultimate end to freedom and liberty. Not believing in equality means you don't believe in freedom. Or you believe it only applies to you. Both of which are disgusting and reprehensible views because they try to control others.
>>
File: 4L_jQGOisuU.jpg (146 KB, 693x800) Image search: [Google]
4L_jQGOisuU.jpg
146 KB, 693x800
>>69522366
I'm fine with fags and trannies as long as they aren't portrayed as normal to children nor should they be allowed to raise children.
>>
>>69529903

>no matter how much scientific research you toss at me, which I by the way acknowledge, nothing will change the way I think of you. And no law ever will.

That is the ABSOLUTE definition of irrationality and illogical thinking.
>>
>>69530044

like that shit... Even I cringe at that shit. That person is free to do what they want but it's cringey as fuck.
>>
>>69522366
>Being trans is not a new concept.
Agreed

>It is not a liberal conspiracy
Wrong

>it is not a fad
Wrong

>it is not caused by estrogen in the water or any of that shit.
Debatable

>PRO-TIP: trannies are completely harmless. They can't breed.
But they can use rallying, shaming, and wailing to make us pay for their cosmetic bullshit and compromise our most fundamental values.
>>
>>69529954
Freedom and liberty are contrary to human nature. People need to be controlled, regardless of what Jewish lolbertarians tell you. The only rational freedom is freedom from the degeneration of society caused by lack of tradition.
>>
>>69529585
It's a free country and it's your body. I don't have a problem with it personally, just don't expect other people to like it. People aren't machines. They don't run on pure logic. Don't expect them to.

So long as you aren't bothering anybody it's nobody's damn business anyhow. Just mind your own.
>>
>>69530063
>That is the ABSOLUTE definition of irrationality and illogical thinking.
No that's just my response to having met a lot of you. I don't tolerate some borderliner chimping out on me either just because it's a condition.
Interpersonal relationships don't revolve around how valid your issues are.
>>
>>69529585
>Liberty means freedom
Glad you can recognize this.

But we don't have liberty. So why do you get it? We have to pay for your shit through government programs and nationalized and even PRIVATE healthcare. We have to do business with you and provide accomodations to you because muh discrimination. We don't have freedom of dissociation. We aren't getting it anytime soon. Until we can we will shit on you whenever possible.
>>
>>69522982
>is like telling a schizo to listen to the voices in his head

There are people who encourage this. Look up "head-mates".
>>
>>69529108
>thousands of people on this board that want to gas, exterminate, marginalize, kill, and destroy transpeople.
>grouping marginalization in with "kill" and a bunch of adjectives for "kill"
lol

Classic tranny, conflating dissociation with violence. If we want to marginalize a mentally ill group with a VERY bad habit of rent seeking, you can't fault us for doing so.
>>
>>69530690
Way to generalize dude.

Generalizing "all those trannies think x"

is a good way to alienate us some of us from whatever cause
>>
>>69530364

I pay and you pay for everyone elses conditions and things. Why am I paying for some kids fake ADHD diagnoses while he sells the pills on college campuses for twice the markup? Everyone else benefits from healthcare, so I sure as fuck deserve my healthcare since everyone else does. You don't pay for my healthcare either faggot, I work and am very successful and have private healthcare. Nice try though. I pay for your medicine and you don't pay for mine.

>>69530360

How is chimping out a genetic condition? It's a social and behavioral response to things. There is overwhelming evidence that shows real physiological structures in transpeople that are responsible for the incongruence between identity and birth sex. I already posted like 20 different peer reviewed articles.

>>69530235

Sick! That's my perspective too. You can call me anything you want male female w/e but don't advocate for physical hurting or marginalizing an already marginalized group of people

>>69530207

I completely disagree. "Tradition" is subjective. If humans didn't exist there would be no tradition. You jerk off to an artificial constructive of one tiny culture that has only existed for 1,000 years in the timespan of the universe.

Your tradition and sense of value is literally meaningless. If all humans died tomorrow it would literally be gone and mean nothing.

The only true meaning is the individual experience of life.
>>
>>69530690
What we really want most of all, though, is a method of treatment/social attitude that doesn't involve glorifying your delusions while demanding every normal person believe 2+2=5. Because what the vast majority of trannies want is not tolerance. They want resources. And they don't want anyone to make any distinction between them and real men or women. Unless, of course that distinction is one of the victim variety and allows them to extract more unearned resources.

You know I'm right. I know you know. If you're at all familiar with the prevailing trans communities, you've seen a lot of this ugly behavior.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>69530837
>alienate us
Who needs your miniscule section of the population. I can hardly imagine any kind of cause failing because it didn't have the support of trannies.
>>
>>69529437
I imagine it'd be the greatest sex I would ever have had.
>>
>>69530979

Total generalization. You're talking to a tranny right now that most likely pays more in taxes than you. I don't want extra rights. I want equal rights. Cisgender people have housing protection, employment protection, insurance protection, etc. In so many parts of America it is legal to discrimincate based solely on gender identity. That is not equal rights. I just want equal rights to what other people have. I don't want anything extra.
>>
>>69522428

this lads
>>
>>69530951
>You jerk off to an artificial constructive of one tiny culture that has only existed for 1,000 years in the timespan of the universe
I merely adhere to the traditions that have existed as the backbone of society for almost the entire duration of higher civilization. Just because you believe, in your malformed brain, that individualism isn't a cancer doesn't make it true.
>>
>>69530837
Evaluating every single individual isn't worth the time/effort. This is why we can't afford to separate the good muzzies from the bad etc. Honestly idc what you do with YOUR money or what happens in YOUR spaces. But know that the agenda you're trying to make palatable to us here is ultimately used to do the things I described. In today's world, making XYZ deviant behavior acceptable = allocating public funds to cover the costs of that behavior and making that behavior take priority over normal behaviors.
>>
>>69526914
>a serious medical research project using the concept of "cis"

Kek garbage science
>>
>>69530951
>Sick! That's my perspective too. You can call me anything you want male female w/e but don't advocate for physical hurting or marginalizing an already marginalized group of people

dont be a faggot and you wont get beat, simple
>>
>>69531316
This, as well as the slippery slope effect it causes. Caving in to the demands of a handful of people who, by their own admission, have improperly developed brains, only lends credence to future demands. Staying resolute is the only thing that can make us strong again.
>>
File: 1444343451055.jpg (37 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1444343451055.jpg
37 KB, 400x320
>>69531486
Russia, telling it like it is!
>>
>>69531427

It doesn't use "cis" but that's an easy way to describe it. All of the research focuses on controls uses the XX and XY karyotype versus MtF and FtM transgender people. I just wrote cis because it's easier to type than that.

>>69531223
Correlation does not equal causation. More irrationality from you. Some of the most relative high points in society (in respective times) came from periods of "degeneracy" like the Renaissance where there was a great amount of secular thinking and development of science, arts, and literature.

Ironic how during the Victorian era which had the the greatest relative adherence to "tradition" society slowed quite a lot.
>>
>>69530951
>How is chimping out a genetic condition? It's a social and behavioral response to things.
I never mentioned genes.

Fact is a lot, if not the vast majority of your ilk are really fucked up in the head beyond incongruence with your gender. And just because you can quote sources on why you're like that I won't give you bonus points in putting up with your shit.

If you can somehow talk to me like a normal person, which I've not seen a tranny be able to, I'll treat you like a person, odds are however you're a pain in the ass to deal with and my experience is, this is a lot more the case with pre-OP trannies than post-OP, so naturally I'm vary with and would rather avoid your kind.

You liberals gotta get in your head that its not only your very own feelings that matter.
>>
>>69522366
they are a joke, no offence, look at that dude in pic 2 that fucking jaw
>>
>>69531683
Well in the future if you don't want me to immediately disregard your scientific source than put what it uses. Still think it's full of shit
>>
>>69530951
>I pay and you pay for everyone elses conditions and things. Why am I paying for some kids fake ADHD diagnoses while he sells the pills on college campuses for twice the markup?
That's a problem too. But it doesn't involve sex so it doesn't galvanize people.

>Everyone else benefits from healthcare, so I sure as fuck deserve my healthcare since everyone else does.
Except no one deserves it. And letting everyone have access to it is arguably dysgenic and produces resentment among the productive classes.

>I pay for your medicine
No, you don't. My clinic has never accepted state funding and never will.

tl;dr snowflake tranny wants to ignore the fact that 95+% of trannies are deeply indebted to the commons and will never justify their existence through honest work

When they're not grabbing money through the legal channels they're begging on tumblr.
>>
>>69531683
>correlation does not equal causation
I could say the same to you.
The only good developments that occurred during the Renaissance were in art and science, which would have progressed regardless of the culture. And the Victorian was hardly a moral era. It was an era of hypocrisy that allowed degeneracy to fester. That doesn't mean that that is the only reason society slowed, but it sure as hell didn't help.
It is no coincidence that society degraded just as it became less traditional. Every time we abandon our traditions, society appears to crumble even more. I'm not saying it's a definitive cause, but the parallels are rather obvious.
>>
>>69531427
This is a valid point, academia has been so subverted that barely anything is "nonpartisan". Smart tyrants don't just take the government and the media. They take the academy. Which has led to entirely too many scientists that don't understand how the truth works.

You don't go looking for the truth itself. You don't look for things that justify your cause. You eliminate everything that's false, and whatever remains is the truth.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-18-16-01.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-18-16-01.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>69522366
Trannys BTFO
>>
>>69522366
People with Mental illnesses aren't bad people
>>
>>69532476
This. They simply should not be encouraged.
>>
I have gender dysphoria and I'm getting sick of watching people like me delude themselves into thinking they can actually be women. it's fucking pathetic seeing them throw away their lives to look like men with tits, they'd rather be homeless and unemployable than just fucking dealing with it.
>>
>>69532892
Some of you actually can look pretty good though. We just need to set up a panel of guys to tell you whether or not to bother
>>
>>69532892
If only more people were like you. You are realistic, as opposed to self-obsessed.
>>
>>69533069
I wish I could get this it would be extremely helpful
>>
>>69533069
>We just need to set up a panel of guys to tell you whether or not to bother
You just can't though, most of it is hidden in genes. There are some real impressive timelines of late transitioners (like 28+) on youtube who end up looking great, and there's young transitioners who look like garbage, where you wouldn't have expected it.
>>
>>69522366
red-pill on polio:

Polio is not a new concept. It is not a government conspiracy, it is not a fad, it is not caused by vaccines or any of that shit.

It wasn't well known in the past because only 1 in 30,000 people were doctors. When it happened in the past, people affected by it were completely isolated and had no one to treat them.

It seems like it's booming now because of the Bill Gate's polio vaccine. Anyone who has a fear of their children getting polio suddenly find out that their are thousands of people like them. Yes, that means there are some people who are faking it, but it is not wide spread and it's not an epidemic. The vast majority of American have NEVER seen a person inflicted with polio in their life, and those who have seen one have probably ONLY seen FDR, or whatever.

It's far less common in the west than it is in South America, the middle east, and Africa, the difference is in the west we're told "herd immunity" because of government agenda.

PRO-TIP: Polio victims are completly harmless. They can't breed. They often die to their disease or get murdered at a far higher rate than normal. They're crippled and weak. They are a distraction from the REAL problems and threats to America.
>>
>>69522366
correct
>>
>>69522366
It's mostly a mental illness. And like all mental illnesses, it should be discouraged and treated, not elevated and exceptionalized.
>>
>>69528346
>a better life than me
Don't most of them kill themselves? They're mentally ill, kek, they don't "live" anything, they're miserable people with a mental illness that they've convinced people is a lifestyle choice, and instead of treating the illness we mutilate their bodies to try and make their insanity into reality. How many of them, I wonder, realize too late the horrors that they have inflicted upon themselves over a mental quirk that could have been treated with lithium.
>>
>>69534291
>>a better life than me
This is how I knew that poster was baiting. My life is pretty comfy tbf. It would suck being a mentally ill tranny.
>>
>>69534291
>could have been treated with lithium.

>tfw denied lithium because trans
>tfw denied HRT because bipolar
Oh okay I guess I don't need treatment then...
>>
>>69534291
I have been on lithium, wellbutrin, SSRI's, depakote, antipsychotics, and mood stabilizers.

None of them have helped.

Im still trans and transitioning has been the only way. if there was another way please enlighten me
>>
I had a friend during highschool who was into comic books, cars, videogames, all of that shit, and nobody would ever have guessed that he wanted to be a woman.

Then, one day, he went nuts, changed his facebook profile picture to himself wearing girls' clothes, under gender it now stated female, and soon after that he was already making obnoxious posts about "cis-gendered" people.

My buddy was no longer someone I could relate to and discuss cars and vidya with, as far as I'm concerned, he no longer exists. Now all "she" seems to care about is how oppressed trannies are. It's too bad, he was a cool guy.
>>
I was friends with one a while ago, we stopped talking because he became as generic as a tranny as possible and slowly became stupid because girls act stupid. They also tried to convince me to share a bed with them in a hotel and it was not a fun time. It sucks that they have to deal with it but you can't expect your friends to just deal with losing a friend and having to gain one they don't like. Every trans person I've met I haven't hated, but they're mostly narcissists and sassy.
>>
File: 1439307408314.jpg (27 KB, 480x389) Image search: [Google]
1439307408314.jpg
27 KB, 480x389
>>69534892
This is what I'd try if I were you. Works every time.
>>
>>69535116
Okay Ill come back to you with the results. Thank you for your assistance and understanding
>>
File: 1456029280609.jpg (495 KB, 1176x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456029280609.jpg
495 KB, 1176x1000
>>69534912
I know someone just like this. I would think we're talking about the same person if I didn't know how common this is.

>>69535171
I'm always here if you need help, friendo. :^)
>>
>>69534892
Have you tried cognitive behavioral therapy? I have always thought that suppressing it and hating yourself is a viable way of life. Put that energy into something productive, even if it is just literature or angsty art.
>>
File: Grimbo.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Grimbo.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>69526606
I KNEW GRIMBO NEVER LEFT US
>>
>>69535386
>suppressing it and hating yourself is a viable way of life
Nah m8. It's pretty nice being content with yourself. Hating yourself is a downward spiral.
>>
>>69535386
this. this is the only thing that works.
>>
>>69535386
I have suppressed it for a long fucking time and really its futile.
I know inside i probably will never pass well at all but really im at the end of my options.
>>
>>69535386
but yes i have considered it but yet to find someone to do this for GID

I probably would be fine attempting to cope as a regular gay guy
>>
>>69524506
that's because they dont look like trannies
>>
File: 1455665281755.jpg (78 KB, 627x719) Image search: [Google]
1455665281755.jpg
78 KB, 627x719
>>69535638
>>69535814
Suicide when?
>>
>>69535722
>>69535814

I've just personally witnessed my friends go through transitioning and it hasn't really seemed to help them much. I hope you find something that works for you friend. Life is a bummer for most people though, you're just a little mental. I can't really relate to your experiences I guess, but I am bipolar so I know what it likes to deal with the back and forth you go through. Try and keep your chin up.
>>
>>69536330
That's because once you have already gone through male puberty, estrogen doesn't really do shit. If euthanasia was an option, I would take it.
>>
>>69536323
soon
>>
>>69536681
>once you have already gone through male puberty, estrogen doesn't really do shit
Oh this meme again.
Your self-defeatist attitude is fucking tiring.
If HRT actually does prove insufficient, get surgery and gain/lose weight.

>If euthanasia was an option
>USA
If it was, you'd realize how literally scheduling and waiting for the day you'll be killed is far more anguish than just shooting yourself.
>>
>>69537163
I just look younger. My weight is perfect. but my bone structure is fucked, and it's too depressing to even try to learn to girl when I look like such a monster, and voice training just sounds so stupid even after seeing a speech therapist. I can't afford FFS for at least five years. Spiegel even winced when he saw me. It was slight, and he recovered quickly, but he did.

At least euthanasia can guarantee death.
>>
>>69537878
>My weight is perfect. but my bone structure is fucked
If your bone structure is fucked, you need more weight. If your weight has always been "perfect" you can't expect much fat "redistribution" to happen because nothing redistributes Only weight you gain or lose now happens in a female manner.

>and voice training just sounds so stupid even after seeing a speech therapist
>http://voicedoctor.net/surgery/pitch-altering-surgeries

>Spiegel even winced when he saw me. It was slight, and he recovered quickly, but he did.
That sounds unlikely considering some of the people they do treat. They're literal guys, like getting FFS before HRT or so.

How long have you been on HRT anyway?
>>
>>69537878
>At least euthanasia can guarantee death.
Ill shoot you in the head for $80 but you need to drive out here
>>
>>69529437
Delete this.
>>
>>69538505
5 years. My hormone levels were shit until this past 6 months though.

The fat never goes to my butt or hips. Thighs, and breasts, yeah, but there's only so much they can do. And with the hormones not being high enough, my hips are now permanently maleish. There's like an indent at my ass and on the sides where it should be rounded.

>>69538675
Where do you live?
>>
>>69538675
why $80
>>
>>69538505
>sounds unlikely considering

I might be over sensitive and slightly BPD. So, it's possible I read way too much into it.
>>
>>69539030
>5 years. My hormone levels were shit until this past 6 months though.
How on earth do you go nearly 5 years with bad levels?
>>
>>69539030
Live in MD outside DC.

I was just kidding I am not gonna shoot you for money, but we could totally have a group suicide.

>>69539122
$80 sounds like a fair price to me. Does it not?

Covers price of ammo and cleanup ykno
>>
>>69539322
Too far away. Pretty sure I could find a way to get shot for free if I ever was in MD though.

>>69539290
Trusted the only doctor in the area who treated trannies. He didn't believe in checking levels, which I asked about, but he insisted it wasn't necessary, put me on 2mg and 150 spiro, reluctantly moved me up to 4mg after two years. I still felt like it wasn't doing anything and I gave up hope. Old doctor retired and my new doc checked my levels and bumped up my meds.
>>
File: 1419993921207.png (138 KB, 1101x383) Image search: [Google]
1419993921207.png
138 KB, 1101x383
>>
>>69522366
If a person is gender-nonconforming (a man wearing dresses, a woman binding, etc.), good for them. I'm all for breaking down gender norms. It makes the world more colorful and interesting, and means more andro people for me to date. But unless you have dysphoria (a mental disorder), don't call yourself trans. That's a medical issue, not a social one. You shouldn't need a label to violate arbitrary norms.
>>
>>69540170
So much this. It's so maddening.

>>69539874
>He didn't believe in checking levels, which I asked about, but he insisted it wasn't necessary, put me on 2mg and 150 spiro, reluctantly moved me up to 4mg after two years
So many red flags... Sounds like you were pretty fucking careless.
>>
>>69540704
Yeah, I regret it. But, him and the psych made it sound like them or nothing. I was kinda depressed the whole time which didn't help, my parents backed out on their promises to help me out with some of the FFS costs right at the time that I had finally saved up my portion, and everything just fell apart.
>>
>>69540704
Plus I got laid off right after my part was saved up.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.