[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canuckia Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: canada is degenerate.png (70 KB, 923x728) Image search: [Google]
canada is degenerate.png
70 KB, 923x728
They are the most pathetic creatures to ever infest the human race.

>Canada claims to have won the War of 1812, yet they were founded afterwards and the crew that burnt down the White House were not from Canada at all.

>Seriously, it would be like America taking credit for the French & Indian Wars

Australia shitposting is like fresh wine, it provides a good laugh. Canadian shitposting is them trying to get a nationalist circle jerk to start.
>>
>>69520917

Fun fact about Canada.

We are the most educated people on Earth

>Most Educated People – Canada: They aren’t just about their lakes, bacon, and flannels, with 50% of its population having been educated at the post secondary level, Canada easily has the most educated populace in the world. It is followed by Israel at 45% and Japan at 44%.

And we have proper universities. Not like 90% of the shitholes in the US/UK
>>
>>69520917
DELETE THIS
>>
File: falling leafs.webm (377 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
falling leafs.webm
377 KB, 480x360
>>69520917
Leaf Leader assassinated. Commence the invasion.
>>
>>69520917
FACT: Canadains are the most powerful race on earth
>>
>>69521007
>We are the most educated people on Earth

Hong Kong Is the most educated place on earth faggot
>>
File: 47940817_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1241x1710) Image search: [Google]
47940817_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1241x1710
>>
>>69521289

Here's my source. Where's yours? Also, HK is not a country (haha)

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/11/25-fascinating-country-facts-from-around-the-world/

Yes, it's a WEBSITE!
>>
Nah bruh we need anglosphere unity
>>
>>69521388
I didn't say country faggot
>>
>>69521123
is he just a fucking clown?
>>
>>69521634
You have to be in order to become Prime Minister of Canuckia.

>LOL WEED DUDE
>>
>>69521007
US has ten times the population, appx, so even if 50% of Americans are educated, that's still more educated than Canadians.
>>
MY LIFE FOR THE EMPIRE

WE WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULLS
>>
>>69521527

Well I did, you fucking cunt.

>hurr durr Ima choose a population arbitrarily! Hey Oxford's grad dept of sociology has more sociology PhDs than anyone!

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>69521688
don't you fucking dare make fun of weedman
>>
>>69521740

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the American education.
>>
>>69521007
doesn't count if 99% of the "post second" education is going to aPolytech to study cuckhold 101.
to me that isn't as valuble as other forms of education such as a degree or even just getting high and listening to a homeless guy talk about where to buy the cheapest coffee.
>>
>>69520917
OOO CANADA! OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAAND! TRUE PATRIOT LOOOVE! IN ALLLL THYY SONS COMMMMAND!!
>>
>>69521854
This is how the normal Canadian debates everybody.

>Can't refute argument
>Resorts to the most basic insult in the book

Way to be pathetic as usual Canuckfuck.
>>
>>69521865

Post-grad is post-grad. The fact is that you guys have a high proportion of doofuses that couldnt even get into tech schools - they're all stuck with high school diplomas. That you're current situation.

As for teasing out the differences in the value of a uni degree vs a college diploma, it's moot. Yes it takes more brains to get an BA in history than to get a diploma in a trade, but tradesmen make more money than your average BA holder anyway, so why nitpick? Point is, whether youre making money or honing your intelligence, you're making your country better. That can't be said about the UK relative to Canada. Sorry m8.
>>
>>69522183
YOU WILL SWIM IN THE WRETCHED BLOOD OF YOUR CHILDREN TRAITOR

GOD IS WITH US, THE VALKYRIES WILL CARRY US TO VALHALLA

THE BATTLEFIELD CALLS TO US, AND WE WILL ANSWER.
>>
>>69521007
>post secondary "education"
Not with those liberal cesspools
>>
The fuck is wrong with the canadians in this thread. Self righteous pricks, instead of proving peoples accusations right you could at least try to argue.
Fucking shit.
>>
>>69522019
WIITTHHH GLOWING HEARTS! WE SEE THEE RIIISE! THE TRUUUE NORTH STROOONG AND FREEEEE!
>>
>>69522183

Your "argument" is so stupid that it's self-refuting. If you don't know why, don't worry, everyone else does and is laughing.

Pro-tip: per capita

>hurrr durrr we have ten times the population of you and three more guys with degrees, so we're more educated !

Can you just?? Ugghh.
>>
>>69522429
The diamond in the rough everybody.
>>
>>69522298
thats true tbqh there is probably a huge expansion in the value of the cuckhold degree as all the migrants need you to prep them which is much more valueble to the economy then media studies.
>>
>>69522472
FROOOM FAAAAR AND WIDE! OOOO CAAANADA, WEEE STAND ON GUAAARD FOR THEEE!
>>
>>69521740

So you're saying that 50% of the US population are uneducated niggers? Way to stick it to the Canucks m8.
>>
>>69522602
GOOOOOD KEEEP OUR LAAAAND! GLOURIOUS AND FRRREEEEEE!
>>
>>69522183
US has more pedophile,

Therefore USA are pedophile,

USA debating logic
>>
In 1812, what we know as Upper Canada and Lower Canada, where the only lands "free" of British and French influence. These lands were heavily populated by pioneers from the 13 colonies.

So at that time, Upper and Lower Canada were inhabited by, Americans.
>>
>>69522725
OOOO CANADA WE STANDDD ON GUARDDDD FORRRRR THEEEE!
>>
Just pat them on the head and smile. You can't reason with iglooniggers.
>>
>>69522838
OOOOOOOO CAAAANADA, WE STANNNNND ONNNNNN GUARRRRRRRRRD FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
they hate us cuz they anus
>>
>>69520917
>it would be like America taking credit for the French & Indian Wars
Except we do do that because a bunch of people here fought in the war as colonists.

>t. My 9th and 8th grandfather's fought in it and moved here in 1735 years before the war.

If they had actual colonial ancestors fight in it than yes Canada can technically say they were in the war
>>
>>69522589

I don't even understand what you're trying to say but I assume that you're trying to taunt me. It doesn't matter. I tease you guys, but I'm actually am an Anglophile. You guys are bro-tier, 100%. I love Britain and lament her current problems with multiculturalism. The light of the world has gone a bit dimmer as a result. Everything good in the modern world is directly attributable to achievements in British history.
>>
>>69522952
Basically they are literally proving my point with the amount of shitposts they are currently producing, also

>>69522019
National Anthem fag, hope you realize you are going to have to change those lyrics to be more "inclusive" soon. Don't blame me, blame your fellow countrymen for voting Trudeau.
>>
File: 1459303367656.jpg (26 KB, 269x390) Image search: [Google]
1459303367656.jpg
26 KB, 269x390
T.Justin Trudeau
>>
>>69520917
And the conflict area of 1812 that had the US unable to claim territory in the great lakes area?
>>
>>69522753

California has more people living in it than the entirety of Canada, cuck. We have more of everything imaginable than you. You can't possibly compete and you never, ever will.
>>
>>69523103
I didn't vote for Trudeau, and they'll have to change it over my die body.
>>
>>69523214
You're Canadian, you are already dead inside.
>>
>>69520917

A large portion of my fellow countrymen suffer from a personality disorder called SCS aka "Small Country Syndrome. It is a compulsion to berate and belittle generally larger more successful countries in order to compensate for their own feelings of inferiority and insignificance. The human version of a small yappy dog.

I apologize on behalf of Canada as it is always cringe inducing for everyone involved except those that suffer from the syndrome.
>>
>>69522429
>
>>69522535

Youre both niggers
>>
>>69523259
feels bad, man
>>
>>69523323
if only I was, then i could call you a racist and trudeau would back me up.
>>
>>69520917
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>69523427

Trudeau is a nigger at heart. He'd chimp out on your behalf, I'm sure.
>>
Do canadians ever threaten to move to the states?
>>
>>69523137
>California has more people living in it than the entirety of Canada, cuck.

Lol 80% of those niggers are illegal spics and you're all packed in like sardines in a can. Not much to envy! Enjoy your gang bangs and vandalism and castro streets and hollywood degeneracy, ima have another beer and enjoy my nice spacious home, faggot
>>
Lol butthurt burgers, still upset you coulldnt conquer us and got your "white" house burnt to the ground.
"B-but it was the british"
Yes, we are the British you dumb as fuck yanks.
>>
>>69523752

Canadians don't threaten as a rule. They just sneak out the back door when no one's looking.
>>
>>69523760

If they're illegal then they dont show up in the population, moron. I don't even live in California, I live on the east coast.

I was just using California to show you how meaningless your country is. You're a joke to the rest of the world. The only province that isn't cucked to shit is Alberta.
>>
>>69523811
I'm proud of you Canadia. You did really well that one time.
>>
>>69523975
>If they're illegal then they dont show up in the population,

Great, that means that the real population is double and you're doubly packed in like sardines. Great counter-argument, moron! Ya really got me there!

I don't give a fuck what you have to say about world opinion because the fact is that the world really hates America - I mean REALLY. I know so many yanks that when they travel to Europe they just tell people that they're Canadians to avoid the flak and scorn they'd get otherwise by aligning themselves with a nation of war criminals and assholes and fatties and politically ignorant Wal-mart loving rednecked faggots. Nobody wants Americans around them because theyre loud, arrogant, ignorant and dumb dumb dumb. I don't care if your'e from the east coast, that doesn't absolve you from the crimes of your moronic countrymen. You country sucks and you suck and that's the global consensus and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>69524046
Thanks America :^)
>>
>>69524046

there is no cure unfortunately.

>>69523280
>>
>>69523010

Worst anthem ever.

Why can't we have an awesome anthem like the U.S or Russia?
>>
File: 1426551564772.png (226 KB, 1714x1028) Image search: [Google]
1426551564772.png
226 KB, 1714x1028
>>69523760
>>69523975

Californian here, I've been to Canada, can confirm its shit.
>>
>>69524515
Don't blame me, I just sang it.
>>
>>69524570
>Californian
>has BDSM checklist saved on computer

DUDE
>>
>>69523010
Do you feel better now Justin?
>>
>>69524724
I'm sorry I love my country, friend.
>>
>>69520917
Canadians sound a lot like Koreans.
>our country is 5000 years old!
>>
>>69520917
People put too much weight into the year 'Canada' was established. The natives and settlers of this land have been building this 'Canada' since the 1600's.

While there wasn't a term or label for the men that defeated you in 1812 known as Canadians...we are one in the same.

We have the best falls, because we beat you.

WAR111!!!!1!1 Sir Isaac Brock!

Come one come all you fuckin yank scum!
>>
OUR EARTHLY VESSELS ARE FLESH PRISONS

YOU CANNOT KILL US, DEATH IS THE REDEEMER, WE WILL COME BACK PURIFIED.

RUN WHILE YOU CAN, WE WILL NOT RELENT, OUR BLOOD THIRST WILL NOT BE SATIATED, AND AS TIME GOES ON SO DOES OUR DESIRE FOR YOUR DEATH
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.