[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reporter Fired Over Facebook Comments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13
File: Wendy Bell.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Wendy Bell.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/03/31/tv-station-ends-relationship-anchor-after-online-post/82458036/?csp=tech
USA TODAY Network
March 31, 2016

TV station fires anchor Wendy Bell over ‘young black men’ Facebook post

Wendy Bell had worked at WTAE in Pittsburgh since 1998, but she left the news organization after her Facebook post was criticized.

A Pittsburgh television station cut ties with long-time anchor Wendy Bell on Wednesday over racially charged comments she posted on Facebook about a shooting.

WTAE-TV's parent company, Hearst Television, said Bell's comments were“inconsistent with the company’s ethics and journalistic standards,” AP reported.

“WTAE has ended its relationship with anchor Wendy Bell,” Hearst Television told AP. “Wendy’s recent comments on a WTAE Facebook page were inconsistent with the company’s ethics and journalistic standards.”

cont.
>>
File: 20160310JHLocalVigil01.jpg (130 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
20160310JHLocalVigil01.jpg
130 KB, 720x719
>>69520230

On March 21, Bell posted on Facebook about a shooting at a cookout that left five people dead, including a pregnant woman and her unborn child. While no arrests have been made in theMarch 9massacre, Bell, who is white, said it didn’t take a “criminal profiler to draw a mental sketch of the killers.”

“They are young black men, likely teens or in their early 20s,” she wrote in the now deleted post. “They have multiple siblings from multiple fathers and their mothers work multiple jobs. These boys have been in the system before. They've grown up there. They know the police. They've been arrested."

The post caused a firestorm of backlash on social media, and Bell apologized for comments that she acknowledged “were insensitive and could be viewed as racist.” On Wednesday, Bell told AP, she wasn't given a "fair-shake" from the station.

“It makes me sick,” she told AP. “What matters is what’s going on in America, and it is the death of black people in this country."

On Twitter, “young black men” began trending nationally on Thursday as people shared Bell’s story. While many people condemned the comments, others came to Bell's defense and applauded her honesty.

FIN
>>
>>69520230

Well what was the post faggot.
>>
File: Black culture.jpg (68 KB, 315x275) Image search: [Google]
Black culture.jpg
68 KB, 315x275
>>69520322

>>69520313
>Bell, who is white, said it didn’t take a “criminal profiler to draw a mental sketch of the killers. They are young black men, likely teens or in their early 20s,” she wrote in the now deleted post. “They have multiple siblings from multiple fathers and their mothers work multiple jobs. These boys have been in the system before. They've grown up there. They know the police. They've been arrested."
>>
>>69520313
Was she right?
>>
File: Black vs White Crime Rates.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
Black vs White Crime Rates.png
117 KB, 1531x841
>>69520808
>>
ONE OF US!!!
>>
>>69520459
What the fuck? All of those statments are factual.
>>
Moral of the story: don't use social media even if you're a leftist cuck who is encouraging the death of the white race because you're still racist in the SJW's eyes.
>>
>>69521374
Suprised? It doesnt take much to get blacklisted these days. Even stating some facts will fuck youre career. I cause thats how its always been but still
>>
Hasn't changed her haircut since 1998 either by the looks of it.
>>
>>69521794
I like it tbH, best korea-chan.
>>
File: political correctness-5435435.jpg (71 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
political correctness-5435435.jpg
71 KB, 400x600
>>69521374
>What the fuck? All of those statments are factual.

Sorry, but reality has no place in the cult of Political Correctness.
>>
Pittsburgh here.
Who cares about one stuck up reporter bitch?

Blacks are animals.
>>
>be american reporter
>stated facts
>get fired

Land of free top kek
>>
>>69521794
youre right. she should shave half of her head so she can fit in
>>
>>69520230
>the company’s ethics and journalistic standards
kek
>>
>>69522931
Pittsburgh here.

Saw a house yesterday with an American flag, a Marine flag, an Italian flag, and a Confederate flag. Nate Higgers must have lived there.
>>
>>69521374
telling the truth in america will get get you shitcanned faster than lightning
>>
>>69523940
our propaganda is so effective even our own citizens buy into it hook, line, and sinker
>>
>>69524389
ISIS is finally copying our WW2 liberal brainwashing tactic. Enjoy losing another war.
>>
Pittsburgh anon here too. While I never liked this woman, she did nothing wrong and wrote a factual piece about the issues in the black community on her Facebook page

Channel 4 fired her because they said her post didn't "advance the discussion of race" and Channel 4 seems to think instead of this being a problem with the black community, its a gun problem and they should put mo' money into mo' programs
>>
>>69521374
Facts are racist. I mean come one, it's 2016! How do you not know this?
>>
>>69524843
>no arrests have been made
>They are young black men, likely teens or in their early 20s...

>facts

You're confusing facts with assumptions, anon.
>>
>>69525011

You're confusing assumptions with an educated guess, Anon.
>>
File: blacks 1446234156467.jpg (102 KB, 914x582) Image search: [Google]
blacks 1446234156467.jpg
102 KB, 914x582
>>69525011

The 6.5% of the American population who are Black males, commit 50% of the murders in the country.
>>
>>69525011
Are you saying the shooters aren't young black men?

Do you think they're elderly Chinese women? Middle aged gay white men? Devout muslims? Bipolar Native Americans?
>>
We'd rather be progressive than face the actual issues.
>>
>>69525133
>>69525254
>But I have reasons for my assumptions!
That does not make your assumptions factual.

You guys aren't actually confused over that point, are you?
>>
The Channel 4 Facebook is loaded with people calling the network cucks
>>
>>69520230
Probably best to find out if the shooters are young black males before saying 'the shooters are young black males', if you want to look like an objective reporter.
>>
>>69522931

This backs up the media censorship meme that is often discussed here. Thats why its relevant fagot.
>>
>>69525302
well, you could wait and find out before you say what you think they are. You know, like a reporter would do...
>>
>>69520230
The excuse they always use is loss of sales so, as with Mizzou, cowards who give in to this nonsense must suffer.
Bother sponsors and cut ties.
>>
File: Welcome_To_McCuckolds.jpg (167 KB, 1238x644) Image search: [Google]
Welcome_To_McCuckolds.jpg
167 KB, 1238x644
>>69524389
>>
>>69525994
No, it doesn't. Reporters making up profiles of suspects is the opposite of news. It's a blatant violation of journalistic ethics. And if her profile was public and on behalf of her as a representative of the news organization she worked for? It absolutely is something that she should be fired for.

While representing her company, she made up a story and reported it. That's something that journalists should be fired for doing.
>>
>>69526011
The police have already said it was drug related and took a potential suspect into custody with his girlfriend and her dad

They are all black

Do you even know the facts of this story and are you from the Pittsburgh area?
>>
>>69526317
>she made up a story and reported it

LOL What?!? Did you even read her post? She didn't report on anything and she didn't release a work related report. This was a blurb on her Facebook page about the problems in black communities and how everyone is afraid to discuss this issue.

She makes personal posts on her Facebook page all the time such as our constant addiction to social media, raising her kids, etc.

This wasn't an official story that she was reporting on
>>
If she's correct she should sue for wrongful dismissal.
>>
>>69525328

I will follow this story.... When the niggers are arrested I will be sure to post here on /POL/.

Check back soon nigger. :)
>>
Ayo hol up, so you be saying some cracka bitch be telling facts on da book? Aw hell naw pham we fire dis bitch we run dis shiet nigga.
>>
>>69526531
She posted a profile of who the suspects were on her facebook page. What sources did that profile rely on? None--she made it up. That isn't reporting. If it is her personal Facebook? Then she should sue them. But if it is one under which she posted regularly on behalf of her employer? Then she has committed journalistic malpractice and should be fired.

>>69526801
Doesn't matter. Did she have the facts when she posted her version of them? No. Therefore she is making things up. Doesn't put her in the right, if her guess is true.
>>
>>69526890

So making assumptions gets you fired now? I guess the weatherman is fucccccked.
>>
>>69526890
It was an opinion piece just like all of her other Facebook posts over the past few years

Her Facebook post was not an actual news report
>>
>>69521651
Leftists always turn on their own. Dogma > Sanity.
>>
>>69526337
I know more about the facts of the case than the news person that said, without evidence at the time, that the shooters were young black males.
>>
>>69526890

I think she probably got tired of saying the same thing every night...

"A shocking tragedy tonight as 2 armed niggers were niggers. Police ask anyone with information on the whereabouts of these 2 niggers to please call. 1-800-niggerstoppers."

Also she wasn't reporting on air she was expressing a personal opinion online.

Listen Nigger we can't have you here on /Po/l its going to drop the intellect values of the board and people will move.
>>
File: 6,000,000.jpg (121 KB, 637x349) Image search: [Google]
6,000,000.jpg
121 KB, 637x349
>>69520313
>Redpilled as fuck.
>Failed to conceal her power level...

Fucking why even post on failbook when you've got a sweet easy ass job like jewsreader?

Conceal your power level you dumbfucks.
>>
>>69527390
Tell us the facts then. I live in Pittsburgh and they have a potential suspect in custody and he's a young black male
>>
>>69527632

Agreed. If they can destroy nobel prize winners for critical statements about black people then whats a dizzy bitch from the evening news gunna be able to do?
>>
>>69526890
Welcome to at-will employment.
>>
>>69520230
fucking bullshit protected class niggers

only leftists can say things about blacks

everyone else has to pretend they are not all shitbag criminals

she shouldnt have apologized or deleted the post and stood by her hypothesis by backing it up with facts
>>
>>69520230

She should just dye her hair blond... stuff her bra... and get a job at fox.
>>
Okay guys, let me see if any of you other Pittsburghers heard this- originally I heard the post was about a black kid at a restaurant working hard. I even heard it this morning on DVE. Later on this afternoon I'm hearing about the post op was talking about. Is there some kind of coverup operation going on now that everyone is pissed off in order to justify wtae's actions or did she really post the thing about the shooters?
>>
>>69521231
Americas white pop is actually 62%. The 77% is probably including mexicans or some shit. Dunno why lots of stats do that
>>
>>69521374

lol it's like he doesn't even know what a hate fact is.

educate yourself!
>>
>>69520230
>that hair
when was she was fired? 1982?
>>
>>69526890
gas yourself
>>
File: 1415738005985.jpg (101 KB, 826x550) Image search: [Google]
1415738005985.jpg
101 KB, 826x550
>>69528868
forgot pic
>>
>>69521374
facts are racis an shiiiiiieeeet
>>
File: 1444006337042.jpg (9 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
1444006337042.jpg
9 KB, 208x242
>>69524389
I think you mean Jewish propaganda in the US is so effective americucks create and spread it THEMSELVES on their stupid Jew created social media accounts. We're literally so cucked we perpetuate Zionist propaganda ourselves
>>
File: 1446592611799.png (573 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
1446592611799.png
573 KB, 600x666
If only she stood up for herself and didn't apologize then maybe she'd still be employed.
>>
>yfw progressive are actually regressives
>>
>>69520230
the only time a news anchor or journalist should be fired is for telling lies.

moonman halp
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 1242x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 1242x933
You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class whites. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the whites all it would take to destroy this community is one black bull.

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% white town until suddenly a couple of black bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic white husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the white women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their black children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior black bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse. This colonization relies on the attraction of mentally inferior white women who existed through history as carriers of the black master race.
>>
>>69529800
How do you get rid of people who turned out to be bad hires if you can't fire them unless they lie?
>>
File: bait.jpg (147 KB, 1222x1300) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
147 KB, 1222x1300
>>69529864
>>
>>69529864

that's some nice fan-fiction you have going on, nigger

how does it feel to hunger for the product of white man's sperm? you want white women, because of the traits they have inherited from their white fathers and mothers.

As soon as you mix some black in there, they become less desirable to you. A full black woman is hideous compared to a white woman. So if your plan was carried out throughout the world, eventually all white women would be wiped out, and you'd be left with nothing but weave-wearing nigresses.

Do you really want to live in a world like that? I didn't think so. If you did, you'd move back to Africa.
>>
>>69524049
which ironically means hiding the truth
>>
I mean....she's RIGHT.
>>
>>69529864
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>69520230

She revealed her power level and paid the price.

She's probably right though.
>>
>>69521231

We'd be below canada :(
>>
>>69521374
Welcome to liberal-ruled America
Why do you think the dindu nuffin meme exists?
>>
Okay, out of the loop. Someone tell me:

1) Were they actually as she described?
2) If they were, did she make these claims before it was known to be the case?

Because even is she was right, if she said it before it was known, that is jumping the gun and not reporting, it's still speculation. Racially based or not, she was stating something about a story that wasn't yet known.
>>
>>69529864

Fuck I just can't

You do realize you were cucked out of your shithole continent? Traded like manure?

Even now every single time you except welfare or affirmative action you are in effect being cucked? You are basically sucking the money out of the governments snatch. You do realize this right?

Behind your backs every race on earth....Rich or Poor....snickers about you.
>>
>>69528486
Didn't you know brown people are white too, goy?
>>
>>69531245
she wasn't acting in her capacity as a reporter
>>
>>69531245
It's a social media post, echoing a sentiment most fucking white Americans share.

Maybe niggers should stop shooting people.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.